User Tag List

Page 123 of 560 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast
Results 1,831 to 1,845 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I got 20x WUS $25. Have not seen that before this week. I am so curious about possible correlations between purchasing habits and what multiplier or $ off offers we receive...
    Jesus saves!
    SWAGBUCKS pays for so many of my housewares... http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/DizzyB

So many ways to earn at Mintvine https://mintvine.com/users/register/...9d2f2fe5be93d3

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nalaric View Post
    manufacturer $ off coupons will count toward your $30. Discount are probably sales and clearance stickers?
    I have been having a lot of trouble with this and cashiers lately. It always seems a fight about whether manufacturers coupons add to the total and it doesn't always accept when scanned either. Nothing has changed has it? Just tonight she couldn't figure out what it was preventing the 20x wub $50 on almost anything and ended up entering 15000 manually, 1000 at a time.
    amira84 and terry2144 like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dahliagrower View Post
    They usually can all be combined. I used a $20 off WUS $75 last night (around 8:00pm BC Time) and it worked without a problem - along with some other coups like 8000 WUS $40 on Cosmetics and a couple of other personalized offers. Usually when the coupon is for 20x your shop WUS $50 - they are put on your account the 14th of the following month - so Feb 14th....

Not sure why your $10 off one didn't work though and I don't know now if the $10 off your shop would have brought your base points down for the 20x calculation (ie left you with 440 base points and therefore not able to get the 20x WUS $50). I think originally they didn't affect your base points and then they did affect them. My base points last night was for the full amount before the $20 came off but who knows
    Thanks for your feedback dalhia I agree with you. That is how I was expecting it to work. And I could see maybe the -$10 cancelling out the 20X due to base lowering. I called today and he said that the 20x was scanned and would show up by the 14th but the -$10 he wasnt sure. He couldnt confirm if the expiry was midnight EST or if it was a problem with combining. Either way it would have worked out to about $10 in avings or $10 min points so I just left it at that.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    They're around 15$, I was also considering getting it, would be nice if a coupon was out there to lessen the oop!
    There should be 2 you can stack. Look for the Winter Wellness Guide in store. I have seen them at the entrance next to the flyer or somewhere around the pharmacy. There is a -$1 for the dispenser in the booklet. And there is a Save $1.00 when you buy any two (2) Lysol® products (excluding Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes) on Smartsource. I think yo ushoudl be able to stack those and I saw some Lysol trigger spray for $2.99.

There is also a -$5 off ColdFx in the Wellness Guide and a manufacturers $5 off out there somewhere. Its on for $15.99-19.99 depending on your location and some boxes have a pin for $10 CARA Restaurants gc.

Just some thoughts to get you there
    d.ot, amira84 and terry2144 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    There should be 2 you can stack. Look for the Winter Wellness Guide in store. I have seen them at the entrance next to the flyer or somewhere around the pharmacy. There is a -$1 for the dispenser in the booklet. And there is a Save $1.00 when you buy any two (2) Lysol® products (excluding Lysol® Disinfecting Wipes) on Smartsource. I think yo ushoudl be able to stack those and I saw some Lysol trigger spray for $2.99.

There is also a -$5 off ColdFx in the Wellness Guide and a manufacturers $5 off out there somewhere. Its on for $15.99-19.99 depending on your location and some boxes have a pin for $10 CARA Restaurants gc.

Just some thoughts to get you there

1:
    wow. I love your information about the coupons and the restaurant gc deal. I have included you in my "very useful sdm fellow shoppers" list.

2:
    I have been reading all the posts here and i have to say that i am feeling pretty lonely, sdm! I could've gone to my sdm this week and burn some money but no personalized small coupons + no flyer promo + full fridge/freezer/pantry = no more spending @ sdm

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    1:
    wow. I love your information about the coupons and the restaurant gc deal. I have included you in my "very useful sdm fellow shoppers" list.

2:
    I have been reading all the posts here and i have to say that i am feeling pretty lonely, sdm! I could've gone to my sdm this week and burn some money but no personalized small coupons + no flyer promo + full fridge/freezer/pantry = no more spending @ sdm
    awww! Well I am honoured!
    I am still using training wheels when it comes to coupons and combining offers, but I am across the street from SDM. So I will do a preliminary walk through and then go home and plan my trip and get my coupons ready. I am getting a bit faster and more organized.

I love the COLDFX offer because for some reason my SDM has them $15 regular price with the pin, but I don't see these packages at all stores unfortunately.

WTH is with the lame personal offers? This better not last. I did use my 20x wus 50 but I combined some VIBS and luckily found a bunch of baby food, formula and snacks on price freeze/clearance.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

I signed up for an optimum card before Christmas and I still haven't received any personal offers yet. I've called twice now to find out why but haven't gotten anywhere. The first time was because I "never gave them my email address" which is not true. I filled out the form and put my email right on there. The second time I called the lady told me I had to wait 48 hours after giving them my email...I had waited a week and now I have waited another two weeks after calling the second time. so far their system is not working for me...

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by all about saving View Post
    I signed up for an optimum card before Christmas and I still haven't received any personal offers yet. I've called twice now to find out why but haven't gotten anywhere. The first time was because I "never gave them my email address" which is not true. I filled out the form and put my email right on there. The second time I called the lady told me I had to wait 48 hours after giving them my email...I had waited a week and now I have waited another two weeks after calling the second time. so far their system is not working for me...
    Have you created your online log on and updated your account? I've heard that unchecking to receive offers, save and them rechecking has worked for some.

Me, I've never gotten any happy snail mail from them ever.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

d.ot and I were chatting before they headed out to use the Save $10 of $30 and came up with these that are useful if you are trying to bump up your shop to reach $ requirement. Especially if also using CO51

Dove Body wash (not sure how much) - $2 printable(smartsource?) - $2 CO51

Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser - Manf rebate = $0 - $1.00 - Winter Wellness Guide found in store and possible match with a printable for more $ off? I know there is a -$1 when you buy 2 lysol out there

3 x Kleenex is on for 75c - $1.00 https://www.kleenex.com/sharecare/

And 1000 bonus points
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/upload...-24-to-302.jpg

Ivory/Olay for $2.99 - $1.00 or (buy 2) from Brandsource insert - $2.50

And Tampax -3.99 - $1 Brandsource insert - 50c CO51
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sun, Feb 1st, 2015 at 03:04 PM.
    LoveCpn, kimijeen, amira84 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Have you created your online log on and updated your account? I've heard that unchecking to receive offers, save and them rechecking has worked for some.

Me, I've never gotten any happy snail mail from them ever.

And i have heard that sometimes gmail addresses dont work either. Try hotmail or yahoo.
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

d.ot and I were chatting before they headed out to use the Save $10 of $30 and came up with these that are useful if you are trying to bump up your shop to reach $ requirement. Especially if also using CO51

Dove Body wash (not sure how much) - $2 printable(smartsource?) - $2 CO51

Lysol No-Touch Automatic Hand Soap Dispenser - Manf rebate = $0 - $1.00 - Winter Wellness Guide found in store and possible match with a printable for more $ off? I know there is a -$1 when you buy 2 lysol out there

3 x Kleenex is on for 75c - $1.00 https://www.kleenex.com/sharecare/

And 1000 bonus points
    http://flyers.smartcanucks.ca/upload...-24-to-302.jpg

Ivory/Olay for $2.99 - $1.00 or (buy 2) from Brandsource insert - $2.50

And Tampax -3.99 - $1 Brandsource insert - 50c CO51

This is a very useful information vw_girl. I think sdm forum should have a seperate thread of "hot deals with coupons and points at sdm" just like a thread for walmart lovers on SC. What do you think?

If someone is interested we can make a thread like this and contribute weekly/daily about the deals+coupons+points deals we spot. I can tell you that i am more interested in spotting the skin care+make up deals with points but since i don't usually get insert coupons, i cant spot the deals with coupons but someone else can help me on that part aybe you can help me with the coupon thingy..!
    Similarly, someone else with little little cute babies can spot deals for formula and diapers....and so on.

How about that?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by amira84 View Post
    This is a very useful information vw_girl. I think sdm forum should have a seperate thread of "hot deals with coupons and points at sdm" just like a thread for walmart lovers on SC. What do you think?

If someone is interested we can make a thread like this and contribute weekly/daily about the deals+coupons+points deals we spot. I can tell you that i am more interested in spotting the skin care+make up deals with points but since i don't usually get insert coupons, i cant spot the deals with coupons but someone else can help me on that part aybe you can help me with the coupon thingy..!
    Similarly, someone else with little little cute babies can spot deals for formula and diapers....and so on.

How about that?
    It could work, but people have to remember what store/location/region they are referencing. Clearance prices vary between stores (even in the same city). and Prices and brands (i.e. milk) in Ontario are different from West, Quebec, Maritimes.
    amira84 likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I have been having a lot of trouble with this and cashiers lately. It always seems a fight about whether manufacturers coupons add to the total and it doesn't always accept when scanned either. Nothing has changed has it? Just tonight she couldn't figure out what it was preventing the 20x wub $50 on almost anything and ended up entering 15000 manually, 1000 at a time.
    The 20x are to be added at a later date. Was the coupon showing an error or was it accepted and the points didn't show up? What did you purchase if I may ask?

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jsmile View Post
    It could work, but people have to remember what store/location/region they are referencing. Clearance prices vary between stores (even in the same city). and Prices and brands (i.e. milk) in Ontario are different from West, Quebec, Maritimes.

Yes i know, this is a problem between clearance prices but i was talking about the flyer (most of things have same prices except for milk, eggs and some other things)...

But now that i think about it, i think it's better and more convenient to talk about all those details in this thread instead of making another thread. We can talk wherever we want! Lol
    vw_girl likes this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I love the idea as it would be nice and organized for shoppers but time consuming for whoever is gathering, organizing and posting.
    That could make updates slower than us just brainstorming and everyone pitching in. This method obviously if not as easy to read or just print and take with you, but hopefully it will encourage more posting and sharing since can just leave a hasty post between stores which is what I usually do. lol

I would love to see a bunch of posts from various people posting up a few good combos or flyer/optimum/coupon etc.

Page 123 of 560 FirstFirst ... 23 73 113 121 122 123 124 125 133 173 223 ... LastLast

Thread Information