User Tag List

Page 329 of 613 FirstFirst ... 229 279 319 327 328 329 330 331 339 379 429 ... LastLast
Results 4,921 to 4,935 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I also had offers that disappeared and were replaced by other stuff. I had the cereal offer, a health and beauty one and something else I can't remember. These were bonus offers. The regular offers were strange as they were things I do not buy.....Kraft dinner, crackers, bread ( I am allergic to wheat) and lots of garbage food. When I checked again later in the day they were all different and there were no bonus offers.....bummer.
    i would have used the cereal one for hubby as he does eat fibre one....

i wonder whose hose offers I was looking at? They certainly were not meant for me.
    ROMEO and Lavender Lady like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I used my last Special K BOGO free coupon....so for $3.98 I got 2 boxes of Red Berries cereal, 1600 PC points and 2 free product pins .....if only CO51 had an offer ....
    ROMEO likes this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I had a pretty good offer this week 1000 pts on Kraft Peanut Butter and they had the 1kg Kraft Peanut Butter on sale for $2.88.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

God, PC. Last two trips, two missing points cases. I give them a chance and history keeps repeating itself.

Last time I checked it was 16 out of 17 trips that had missing points. I lost count because I didnt go for 6ish months
    ROMEO likes this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@torontogal12 -- this just happened to me earlier in the week. I am missing over 40$ in points and even worse, they see a different offer than what I have received in my mailbox
    So now, my inquiry has been sent for review and I am praying for the points to go through (as they should have in the first place) or else I am stuck returning my purchase at a store that is completely out of the way for me. I hope to hear back soon...the nice rep told me it may take a few days since they have 'millions of customers'....does this mean most of those customers are having points problems that need to be reviewed too?!!
    In the past, my inquiries would be for minimal amounts that would be awarded on the spot. So I am hoping for a quick resolution this time around.
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

ughh so sorry that happened to you. Cash out your points, then dump your card. I did. Got a new one. But left such a sour taste in my mouth, I don' tgo anymore. I hope it finally works out.
    Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    @torontogal12 -- this just happened to me earlier in the week. I am missing over 40$ in points and even worse, they see a different offer than what I have received in my mailbox
    So now, my inquiry has been sent for review and I am praying for the points to go through (as they should have in the first place) or else I am stuck returning my purchase at a store that is completely out of the way for me. I hope to hear back soon...the nice rep told me it may take a few days since they have 'millions of customers'....does this mean most of those customers are having points problems that need to be reviewed too?!!
    In the past, my inquiries would be for minimal amounts that would be awarded on the spot. So I am hoping for a quick resolution this time around.
    ROMEO and d.ot like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Newbie here Deals Moma
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Now I print the deal to a PDF with doPDF, save it on my desktop with the date, so I have a backup of what was offered, see attached for an example, perhaps that is what we need to do now?

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ROMEO, Anna Michele and d.ot like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    218 (100%)

Finally received an interesting offer: 2000 pts on New Quacker Greek Yogurt Bars with Cranberries and Almonds. Hope to find it on special. Any suggestions are appreciated.
    Last edited by innaor; Thu, Feb 5th, 2015 at 07:51 AM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

I got it too and it's bonus offer. I think most people will receive it. Waiting for good price!
    sweetmomma and amira84 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Had an offer (not bonus offer) for 1200 points for every $3 in pc,organic milk. Get similar offer most weeks but usually for 600 points. Both dh and I had this offer. Went into pc plus account to check other offers to decide which card to use and both milk offers are gone! Grrrr. . Theses offers always last the full week unlike bonus offers which usually disappear early. Bummed as organic milk is expensive and am now running low. Don't really understand why it is gone!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

Not sure about sale price, but there is a coupon for a free box of Quaker cookies wy buy 5.00 of participating Quaker products. The coupon includes Quaker granola bars 150 g -330 g. Expiry is March 31/15
    innaor and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My offers are:
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-44-23.png
Views: 364
Size:  275.5 KB

I think i will use bananas, canola oil, sunrype juice, no name tomato paste offers. I needed these items anyway, most of them are on sale starting from tomorrow and i got these offers too.

But i am not sure about that bonus quaker offer. If it's going to be free or money maker then why not, but if it's not them i am good with all those twix, mars and snickers bars i bought using CO51 and snapsaves.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hubby's offers:
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-45-36.png
Views: 382
Size:  323.6 KB

Nothing interesting for us except for tomatoes (i got CO51 rebate offer $0.50 for tomatoes), apples and peppers.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Finally received an interesting offer: 2000 pts on New Quacker Greek Yogurt Bars with Cranberries and Almonds. Hope to find it on special. Any suggestions are appreciated.

I got the same bonus offer. In the Loblaws ON flyer, the Quaker Green Yogurt granola bars are $2.49. Minus $2 in points = $0.49 a box. Which is a pretty decent price.

If you can combine with the spend $5 and get a free box of Quaker cookies, this is an awesome deal.
    sweetmomma and innaor like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My pcplus card offers: (i have pcfinancial card linked to my pcplus account but i have another pcplus card just to get a different set of offers.)
    Name:  Screenshot_2015-02-05-09-46-37.png
Views: 602
Size:  217.5 KB

Comparing my pcfinancial card offers and pcplus card offers: i feel the pain who have only pcplus card and not pcfinancial card. I have noticed my pcfinancial card offers are always much better than pcplus card.
    Lavender Lady and zealot1205 like this.

Thread Information