User Tag List

Page 516 of 536 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 8030
Like Tree22176Likes

Thread: Official Target Unadvertised Clearance Red Sticker Deals

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

DH keeps askng if im going shopping, where does he expect me to go?
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

On my last visit I asked the girl working there who was helping me at the self checkout if I was allowed to take some of the "Target tape" they used to close off parts of the store. She said that it was ok and that others were doing the same..for memories sake. Yeah I guess I was doing the same..thanks for the memories Target Canada. I know I'll miss you!
    I did the same thing with the tape although many of the stores close to me used yellow caution tape. It didn't look right. I also asked for a few other cardboard signs. I have no idea what I will do with them but maybe when I get all my stuff organized and put away I will use them on my bins or the door to my storage room.

I don't want to use any of my Target grocery plastic bags.... weird, I know....
    I was feelng the same way months ago! When the cloth bags went to 39c I stocked up and was able to get over that.

The only other thing they have multiples of is bedskirts, those white frilly ones. Conair face brush refills. The clocks that were black and white with the bent up clock hands. wall decorations (painted on wood slats) in Octopus, Eye Exam, and some other weird design. Music CD's of artists I have never heard of.

A guy asked for a "memento" as he was paying... she handed him a plastic bag haha. I suggested the red phone, but she didn't respond :p
    I love that Octopus wall art. I had to have one, so bought it at $18.99 or so but I didn't want to miss out. I hung it over the tv so I look at it often and it takes some of the pain away.

And hilarious she offered him a plastic bag. I've had fleeting thoughts about ripping a red phone down and running. bawhahaha
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by lilo0003 View Post
    Another sad soul hear too. I am just catching up my spending tracker for the past month and the number of Target receipts is crazy (as were the deals) . I signed up for Target’s Cartwheel App. I am in the US about once a month so at least I have a little bit of Target love left. Like others have said the deals are just not as good but since its all I have I’ll take it.
    Yikes! I plan to organize my receipts and coupons since they have been tossed in a big box for a few months now and I havent used a coupon in even longer! I don't plan to add up the Target ones for awhile. Possibly after a few months without Target shopping when my bank accounts get back up to their normal level and all my bills are caught up. But I do know my bank statements look like Target, Target, Target, gas, Target, Liqour Store, Target, Target, Groceries, Target, Target, Target, Target, Liquor store, Target Target, Happy Hour.....LOL
    MissK, sarasoda, lilo0003 and 7 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

What now?
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_today]
    Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by anisa View Post
    What now?

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

K_P
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Was at target in port Huron on Friday, bought some 50%off Easter candy! some Annie's organic pasta and a few other miscellaneous items saved about 50% (well then the exchange). Then went for lunch and ran into some neighbours, mentioned getting my target fix..they were like...shopping at USA target is not the same...I said I know it was so much better at home, deals were a lot better. She couldn't believe I thought target Canada was better! So I mentioned some of my better deals and she couldn't believe it. Sigh...only scer's knew how good it could be! Still enjoyed my time at target USA, but not the same experience. And no Starbucks in this one so I missed the whole drink holder thing and this target isn't the nicest and is only one floor so no cart on the escalator thing. Sigh. Going to Atlanta in May and Orlando in July so will visit then. If anyone goes to USA Target, it is worth it to visit totally target website before you go, let's you know what clearance items and unadvertised sales to look out for. Maybe when we are done with this thread, we should start a USA Target thread for when anyone goes over...just to remember the good ole days. Can't believe it is over! sad
    I am totally on board with starting a Target USA thread. So sad though, considering we are smart "Canucks."

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Well I am struggling to find ways to keep this thread going.....so I will embarrass myself by posting some target relate photos. I hope others do the same.

This is the last time I ever sent my cart up the escalator

Name:  DSC_1969.JPG
Views: 972
Size:  45.2 KB

And here is a bit of my Target mess that I am in the middle of sorting and organizing (Sorry I cannot show you whats on the other side of that door!! Not until I am done in there. Ha ha! That is where most of my bags got shoved in after my shopping trips. I am trying clear enough space to set up a few shelves - Its scary in there right now!!:

Name:  DSC_1993.JPG
Views: 949
Size:  45.1 KB

As you can see in this piture. My roommate has taken up Nerf gun modifying after I got him a few cheap guns. LOL! So he too has been affected by all this. So some of his stuff is in the right side of this picture.

You can also see my dying plants here too. The poor things were Target widows and I not sure they are gonna make it due to my neglect.

Name:  DSC_1960.JPG
Views: 968
Size:  45.5 KB

My living room sorting "station" :

Name:  DSC_1958.JPG
Views: 965
Size:  50.0 KB
    Last edited by vw_girl; Sun, Apr 12th, 2015 at 05:41 PM.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

To heck with it, everyone post pics of your deals so we can reminisce.

My $400 trees fro DD's school 90% off naturally

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Partial haul from xmas 2013 when they first opened

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    To heck with it, everyone post pics of your deals so we can reminisce.

My $400 trees fro DD's school 90% off naturally

Thats the spirit Patty!! I remember when you posted about those!
    Patty Smyth likes this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Where am I going to find crazy cheap outfits like this to fit my strangely proportioned dog?
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Love the look on that face lol.
    Bzzz Bzzz
    luckbealady likes this.
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Partial haul from xmas 2013 when they first opened

Christmas 2013 clearance...big sigh that was the best! And it wasn't anywhere near as great as your Christmas haul Patty...that was truly awesome! Just before they announced closing I started to go through this thread from the beginning remembering everyone's deals...how sad is that. It doesn't seem real to me yet maybe because my stores were closed while,we,were,away! Can't we just go back a bit in time and have a do over!

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    A nice guy let me have the B toys sign though just as a memento since I picked up this addiction to them in the last 3 months.

Attachment 279160
    That is all kinds of awesome!
    Fellow B.Toy addict.
    vw_girl likes this.
    Win Amazon Giftcards just by searching with Swagbucks! I've made over $700!!!

Ask me for more information on how

Tangerine Orange Key is 14221156S1

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Christmas 2013 clearance...big sigh that was the best! And it wasn't anywhere near as great as your Christmas haul Patty...that was truly awesome! Just before they announced closing I started to go through this thread from the beginning remembering everyone's deals...how sad is that. It doesn't seem real to me yet maybe because my stores were closed while,we,were,away! Can't we just go back a bit in time and have a do over!
    Lol, me too. I just randomly pick a new page to read every so often for a reminder of how great we had it.
    appletree668 likes this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Page 516 of 536 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 ... LastLast

Thread Information