User Tag List

Page 293 of 560 FirstFirst ... 193 243 283 291 292 293 294 295 303 343 393 ... LastLast
Results 4,381 to 4,395 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I don't think so - I believe you cannot do 2 redemptions in the same transaction.

Silk
    Oh yeah! doh! Ok so if I do one $30, do I have to spend another $30 or $60 to get the 16000?
    dededi likes this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Thanks to everyone who weighed in about not being able to use more than 1 identical vib coupon!

Silk
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Oh yeah! doh! Ok so if I do one $30, do I have to spend another $30 or $60 to get the 16000?
    I'm not sure about this. It might work initially, my concern would be that they take back the points. Anyone know for sure?

If you're only planning to spend $30 oop it might be worth a try. But no guarantees. Hoping someone else will weigh in If you try it, let us know!

Silk
    dededi likes this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Okie doke, that is my plan if I find enough I need/want/can donate out of the 2 flyers.
    Must be very organized for those shops - something I lack on Friday as I am usually already in weekend mode lol
    Silk and dededi like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by super807 View Post
    I guinea pigged myself on Friday, using 16,000wus$60. My after coupon total was $51. Will let you know what happens on Friday.

Will also use 4,000 wus $20 food/snacks today, will go below $20 with coupons. Will also report back on that one.

The 16,000 pts were not awarded by Friday. Called today. Rep said not awarded because my after coupons total needed to be $60 (which we know is not true), but that she would award them this time. She also said pts wouldn't be awarded if a gift card were used (which again is not true) because I have to pay the full amount with my money. I wish SDM would ensure their customer services reps were properly trained about their real policies.
    Silk, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    I got 16,000 wus $60 for Friday. Not sure if I will use it. Maybe if I can overlap the sales and find enough to buy.
    So can I redeem 2x$30 and get these points?
    why wouldn't you just do one $60 redemption, which is 38,000 pts? (Two $30 redemptions, if you could do in one transaction would be 44,000 points)
    Anna Michele and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@ bryceton and @super807
    I was at my local sdm today I had an offer get 16000 points WUS $60,
    I had around $20 in coupons but oh my God I can not believe it,it was showing on the screen but because of coupons at the end,it did disappear.i was very upset what's going on.
    Cashier called the supervisor and she said with the digital system lots of things are going to change,
    So she gave the favour she said I am going to refund you every thing and I will also refund you $20 coupons.
    But when are going to repurchase again you can not use the coupons ,I said that's fine with me.
    She refund me and then I re bought every thing again but did not use the coupon and was very surprised the digital coupon showed up this time on my receipt.
    So in this my shopping trip,I am told the new thing the digital offer for spend xyz and get xyz points will not go through if using coupons to bring down your op

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

I wasn't sure the tier levels for redemption. :p I am a point hoarder. hahaha. So this will be a first other than a $10 redeem on my roommates card. I guess my real question was if I will get the 160000 bonus when I redeem?
    dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    @ bryceton and @super807
    I was at my local sdm today I had an offer get 16000 points WUS $60,
    I had around $20 in coupons but oh my God I can not believe it,it was showing on the screen but because of coupons at the end,it did disappear.i was very upset what's going on.
    Cashier called the supervisor and she said with the digital system lots of things are going to change,
    So she gave the favour she said I am going to refund you every thing and I will also refund you $20 coupons.
    But when are going to repurchase again you can not use the coupons ,I said that's fine with me.
    She refund me and then I re bought every thing again but did not use the coupon and was very surprised the digital coupon showed up this time on my receipt.
    So in this my shopping trip,I am told the new thing the digital offer for spend xyz and get xyz points will not go through if using coupons to bring down your op
    This must be new in the last couple of days. I used the 16k wus $60 last Wednesday (pcid 16205) and was under $60 with coupons. I received the points yesterday (one day late due to holiday as others have posted here).

I was going to redeem $30 with an 8k wus $30 food and snack coupon by Friday. I'm guessing that might not work now, but will likely give it a try. Maybe it will still work as it is a department coupon.
    Last edited by maple7; Wed, May 20th, 2015 at 06:38 PM.
    momi, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by maple7 View Post
    This must be new in the last couple of days. I used the 16k wus $60 last Wednesday (pcid 16205) and was under $60 with coupons. I received the points yesterday (one day late due to holiday as others have posted here).

I was going to redeem $30 with an 8k wus $30 food and snack coupon by Friday. I'm guessing that might not work now, but will likely give it a try. Maybe it will still work as it is a department coupon.
    Yes this is something new,
    I used coupons last Friday on $30 promo and my op was $24 but my loaded coupon worked and got the points,but
    Today my loaded offer was not working with m coupons.
    maple7, dededi and JasmineTea like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

a few weeks I got 10X on huggies wipes. I loaded it to my card. it showed on my receipt but I didn't get the points. On that transaction I redeemed my points.

Today I used the same coupon again and I got my points. I didn't redeem today. So the 10X loaded coupon works like in-store 10X product bonus?
    momi, maple7 and JasmineTea like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

hmmmm .... after reading the above posts, if this is the way that Shopper's is changing, looks like I will mostly be shopping products that offer bonus pts instore and combine with pc offers....LOL which may end up being a good thing for me, since it really is a chore for me to hunt down coupons these days
    Anna Michele, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I am Going to reveal one more thing that
    Some kind of coupons like spend $20 on food and snack and get 4000 points,spend $30 on skin care and get 8000 points etc etc are not going to work any more with redemption.
    My store manager told me theses types of coupons if the cashier enter the PCID manually then it might work but if you are going to load it and redeeming points or using manufacturer coupons....it's not going to work.
    After this past Saturday theses changes have been made.
    My loaded coupon spend $40 on baby diapers and formula and get 8000 points coupon Aldo did not show up while redeeming points.
    And today my promotional coupon spend $60 and get 16000 bonus points loaded coupon also did not show up because of $20 2001 vendor coupons.
    It's showing my base points 610 but not showing the offer,
    So I returned all the products and bought them again.
    It was not very pleasant incident with my 2 1/2 month old baby boy.
    But thank God my sdm manager and staff is so nice,they did not gave me any trouble and solved my issue.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Name:  image.jpg
Views: 240
Size:  21.5 KB
    When I used coupons my points were 4610 and my offer did not show up.
    When I did not use m coupons my points were 4611 and offer did show up and got 1 point for the promo,

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Let's not assume everything is a permanent change. The manufacturer coupon thing could be a glitch that resulted from them trying to fix something else in the system. It would be odd that they finally stated in their coupon policy that manufacturer coupons do count toward thresholds, only to change it. It would also be odd for them to set it up differently than PC points in that regard. Hopefully a bug that is corrected.
    Also, we know that when you ask managers questions, sometimes they make up answers because, they just don't know lol. I have faith the manufacturer coupon thing will work itself out.
    Silk, nalaric, LoveCpn and 4 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Thread Information