User Tag List

Page 94 of 193 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

been off the java since Feb. and was feeling very proud ( and a tad self righteous , lol ) but then this a.m. I weakened and felt like brewing up a Tassimo mixture of the Second Cup caramel one mixed with one of the the expresso, so of course when I turned on the machine the freaking fracking descale light goes on!! grrr! By the time I was all done cleaning/descaling/running so many containers of water through it I no longer even wanted a dang coffee.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sweet sparrow View Post
    I'm waiting for Kylie's return. I keep thinking it's soon.

Izzy and Katie's mum came back so Katie and Owen could have an excuse for exiting the show.

Julie is next to leave, so I guess she and Dev will have to break up.

I thought Jason would find out that Todd was meddling in his relationship.

And are they going to be quiet about Deidre and not say anything about her again? Loved her on the show.
    Exciting stuff! I'm glad to see the back of Katie but was sad to see Owen leave the show. That cow Anna should've been the one to leave. I feel indifferent towards Julie but man, Dev should be the one to leave! What an awful actor and a useless character. Can't wait for him to be killed off.

I was cheering for Carla and Nick to get together until Erica appeared out of nowhere and dropped a bomb on him. Carla is leaving the show in about one year's time so anything can happen.

And does anyone else find Bethany to be the most annoying thing ever? omg she needs acting lessons.

I miss Dierdre too and don't think she's been mentioned in any episodes that were filmed after her death. I wonder how they will handle this...her last scene, the dramatic trifle-throwing scene has been nominated for Scene of the Year at the British Soap Awards. First posthumous BSA gong ever!

Last edited by salady; Tue, May 5th, 2015 at 11:18 PM.
    dededi likes this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    I just get angry every time I go to IKEA. Either they don't have what I went to get in the color I wanted it in, or they have JUST discontinued the color I wanted. Yes, another first world problem. But maybe consider yourselves lucky because when you live near one it's almost a necessary evil to go there from time to time, but its completely aggravating at times.
    Yeah they are pretty hyped up. I only go there for their cheap breakfast and food.

1. they are quite expensive..besides a few small item door crashers here and there..at the entrance ..they are not that cheap. the quality is not that great either. They just give fancy unpronounceable names to their stuff..the names don't mean anything in either swedish or english..lol. The big ticket items never really go on sale

2. Their products take a life time to assemble with that stupid Allen key they give you..they make the assembly look simple, but its anything but that.

3. No one helps you in the store..very little staff to help you. Pretty much from start to finish you help yourself. All the lifting , bending , locating stuff, removing heavy stuff from their shelves and putting stuff in your car etc etc is ALL done by you .

4. Delivery is ridiculously expensive . If it doesn't fit in your car or if you don't have a car you are pretty much screwed.

5. They never really have any sales or discounts..just a few products here and there. Also not much sales during boxing day , black friday , back to school etc.

6. The maze they create in their store is ridiculous..you are pretty much forced to go through each and every section of their store and waste your time before you can exit the store.

not sure but apparently they pay their employees well compared to other retail jobs and its fun to work there I am told, that's a positive
    dededi likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Usually the stuff I want at IKEA is near the exit to the cashes, I just go through the store backwards to get want I want.
    GoJays, seylz_gurl and dededi like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^^Ikea has an assembly service starting at $79. Personally I've never used it but there are times I wish I had. There is a scratch and dent area too. I haven't purchased furniture items there in quite awhile--prefer auctions. (Do like their bookcases and kitchens though.)
    kmontgom and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Not sure if any of you redeemed the pin codes ( for FREE can of soup ) online from Campbell's but we did a few times, then suddenly they want you to mail the lid in!?? Who in their right minds wants to spend money on a stamp to mail in a lid?
    I complained and a CS rep told me they reimburse me for the stamp....oh really? with what? She said " wiith a coupon for a $1.00 off a can of soup " ha ha ha ha !!
    So can I stick that coupon on a letter?? Back and forth we went in discussions, I thanked her for the soon to be arriving FPC which I pointed out is now COSTING me the price of the stamp to receive it. Ten minutes later she called me back!
    She said she'd personally watch out for my envelope with the lid and send me TWO FPC's instead of 1, and forget about the $1.00 off coupon.
    I had mentioned my displeasure with this new mail in policy in my letter so now I felt like a turd and asked her to " kind of ignore " the tone when she does open it because it was written in frustration. ( she laughed )
    In the first phone call I did say I would go on FB and detail for others so they would realize just exactly how they are " reimbursing " people for their postage costs. My problem was I really did not want to BUY more soup, so that was a useless coupon to me. The 2 FPC's came today.
    o.k. I feel better now, ha ha
    Last edited by walkonby; Mon, May 25th, 2015 at 05:32 PM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Our Internet had a massive province wide outage for like 90 minutes yesterday... I think people thought it was the start of the apocalypse. My world stood still for that time period... I actually had to *guess* what time the bus was going to come to my stop.

But they got us up and running again pretty fast

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Went to McDonald's and ordered a vanilla iced coffee but they forgot to put the vanilla syrup in it. Now I'm sitting here drinking disgusting unflavoured iced coffee. HMPH.
    cath007, toronto166 and dededi like this.
    Shop online often? Join ebates.ca to get cashback on your purchases! I have earned over $230 to date.

Always looking for Pampers Gift To Grow codes! If you don't use them, please RAOK them to me.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Setting up gazebo curtains - storm's coming - and find out husband has installed them backwards and the screens inside out!!! GRRRR! Luckily I was able to get the curtains up before the storm so my chairs stayed dry.
    seylz_gurl, walkonby and dededi like this.
    SMILE - and make the world a better place

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

why oh why do they keep trying to make a computer just like a tablet?! it's called a computer.. it has programs.. not apps
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

^yes, it is a computer not a tablet. I'm praying the release of windows 10 will transport us back in time to xp days where we had more control of our computers.
    cath007, toronto166 and Arvilish like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

I like to have at least two cups of coffee before I leave the house. This morning I only have time for one. :'(

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    why oh why do they keep trying to make a computer just like a tablet?! it's called a computer.. it has programs.. not apps
    Ugh dh bought me one for Xmas and it drives me crazy! I do like the touch screen(when it works), but it's so confusing. Or maybe I'm just too old for the new technology.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    I actually prefer my tablet to a computer. We have a laptop computer and it broke a while ago (the power plugin.) we finally got it fixed but I just don't like using it anymore. My tablet does everything I need it to is easier to transport, and has several of my digital copy movies loaded (so they can play offline.) I also don't have to bother with a mouse glitching or the annoying trackpad as the touchscreen on my tablet works perfectly. I also prefer the touchscreen keyboard to an actual keyboard as I find texting quicker and easier than typing (on my tablet anyway. The phone keypad is a bit small and is more likely to hit a close letter and have typos)... That being said many people prefer an actual computer and have they own reasons for it. And if they wanted a tablet that's what they would be buying instead of a computer so I don't get why they would try to turn computers into a tablet style.
    Last edited by francine1985; Tue, Jun 2nd, 2015 at 11:10 AM.
    Intergalactic Proton Powered Electrical Tentacled Advertising Droids!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I left my price matching shopping list at home and I had to remember what was on it...

Page 94 of 193 FirstFirst ... 44 84 92 93 94 95 96 104 144 ... LastLast

Thread Information