User Tag List

Page 328 of 560 FirstFirst ... 228 278 318 326 327 328 329 330 338 378 428 ... LastLast
Results 4,906 to 4,920 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

If I'm understanding correctly, that shows an inconsistency which to me means a glitch. I would call Optimum

I don't think I've ever seen manager's specials entered as store coupons - guess it depends on the store?

I hope you call... If you do, let us know what happens!

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by Cata View Post

Yes, I was summarizing lol... I did a second shop today and this time the "1" showed up. ..First receipt had "spend $30 on anything get 8,000 points" and second receipt had "spend $10 on snacks get 3,000 points "
    Cata and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

^Ok, I just came back to check your receipt for your new transaction. You did not get the necessary base points - a $10 transaction = !00 base points. That 'should' mean you will not get the points from that promotion despite the *1* and the coupon code showing up.

I would call Optimum - I don't know what else to tell you. Maybe some other SCers can weigh in

Silk
    Cata and dededi like this.
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by paylessgetmore View Post
    I got 20X wus $25 Sat-Sun. Does it work the same like 8000 bpt wus $25?

For example, my total before coupon is $30 but after coupon is $20 only. Will this offer still be valid? If yes, it's 20x $30 or $20? TIA
    Yes but fpc's do not include in this one
    paylessgetmore and dededi like this.

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Received an offer for 18,500 pts WUB $75.00 or more yesterday and, sadly, today there are no new personal coupons offered. It's not that we really need anything else from SDM (we're stocked up) but the challenge of getting the most out of sale prices/optimum pts/coupons keeps me coming back. Ah, well. This will be a "time out" week of shopping at SDM.
    momi, amira84 and dededi like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

20 times when you spend 50 -may not use it
    momi and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

who is calling today for the monday points we haven't received...or will you wait til business hours on monday? I did a $60.00 shop, with redemption and a few coupons....really the stress of knowing that it will work like so many others!?! Shoppers will be on hold if it will be like this for every large coupon where I have to wait and double check daily!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

No personal coupons, no week/weekend promo, no Saturday sales. I imagine it's going to be a quiet day at Shoppers.

I have 20x wus $40 and 18.5k wus $75. Only spent $1 and one coupon at Shoppers last week (OB tampons clearance $2 - $1 personal offer).

Reminder to anyone with a giftcard from the last sdm/tims gc promo that they expire tomorrow. I still have mine.
    Silk, Anna Michele, momi and 2 others like this.

[vbp_tr_most_helpful_all]
    Trading Score
    492 (100%)

Yes, I was summarizing lol... I did a second shop today and this time the "1" showed up. ..First receipt had "spend $30 on anything get 8,000 points" and second receipt had "spend $10 on snacks get 3,000 points "
    Let me input my assumption too

The first offer was spend $30 and get 8,000 points, in this case computer checks the base points earned, you should have 300 base points in order to be eligible for 8,000 bonus points. But you only have 130 points.

The second offer was spend $10 on snacks and get 3,000 points, in this case computer checks the eligible snack items in the transaction. If there are $10 worth of snacks you will receive the points.

edited to add: I see when you redeem points, base points are not awarded but you still get the bonus points for the loaded coupons. I have no explanation for that, sorry
    Last edited by couponlady; Sat, Jun 13th, 2015 at 08:43 AM.
    Anna Michele, momi, Cata and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by kimijeen View Post
    who is calling today for the monday points we haven't received...or will you wait til business hours on monday? I did a $60.00 shop, with redemption and a few coupons....really the stress of knowing that it will work like so many others!?! Shoppers will be on hold if it will be like this for every large coupon where I have to wait and double check daily!
    OK. HERE'S THE SCOOP!! EVERYBODY!!

When we (including me) see the fantastic personal offers/redemption purchases/points back posts on this forum...

be careful!
    I know because I have tried different variations to maximize offers with redemptions.

You will NOT get personalized bonus points for any amount of redemption $ value. You must meet the spending threshold above the redemption amount.

examples:
    16000 wus $60
    spend $65 - $60 redemption = $5 over redemption amount = NOT meeting spending threshold

16000 wus $60
    spend $125 - $60 redemption = $65 over redemption amount = IS meeting spending threshold

If it has worked for you to redeem points equal $ to redemption ($60/$60) then you shopped at a test store.

TEST STORES
    Really cool transactions are happening to different people and all the posts are wonderful. Be very careful when trying the same transactions.

examples:
    *gift card $ value applying to personal offer spending thresholds
    *personal offer points being awarded immediately at purchase (no delay)
    *redeeming equal $ value of purchase and still getting large personal points offers (22000 wus $100)

When really great transactions are happening, it DOES NOT that you or I will also receive the great points even if we do the EXACT transaction on the same day, with the identical offer.

Some stores are identified as TEST STORES. Points awarded immediately, bonus points on redemption amounts, points on gift cards.

Be careful, this is NOT the new norm. System has not changed across the country.
    These transactions are ONLY happening at the test stores.

Mine is NOT a test store, so I will NOT be receiving the 16000 points x 2 shops I've been waiting for. I just followed someone else's shop and got very excited that how could I pass on this deal?

I am NOT complaining, I just want everyone to know to not expect the same offer to work at your store.

7 PERSONAL OFFERS (previously fri offers, now Sat offers)
    have NOT been cancelled
    delayed because of trial weekend, 2 day personal offers
    WILL be coming after the weekend personal offers (so Sunday or Monday)

Anna Michele, d.ot, rockco and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    28 (100%)

I got 20x wus 50 on both cards. I also have not received my points from my Monday shop. I used 12000 wus 50.
    momi and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by peachies View Post
    I got 20x wus 50 on both cards. I also have not received my points from my Monday shop. I used 12000 wus 50.
    Straight cash purchase of $50
    or
    is redemption involved?
    dededi likes this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    Straight cash purchase of $50
    or
    is redemption involved?
    Doesn't matter. Points haven't credited either way for many so please don"t bring your test store theory or whatever that is into it. I did shops at same store same card, mon and wed, both redemptions, Wed credited, Mon did not.
    Something is off about Mondays offers in general
    dededi likes this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anne, respectfully I have to respond that my post is not just about Monday points. Monday points could very well be a separate issue.

Test stores are NOT my theory. I called and what I wrote is what SDM told me about the various examples I gave. They said yes, that could work for someone else, but yours is not a test store.

The point is that we should NOT expect that what worked for one shopper will work for another.
    uanoor, costybex and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    OK. HERE'S THE SCOOP!! EVERYBODY!!

When we (including me) see the fantastic personal offers/redemption purchases/points back posts on this forum...

be careful!
    I know because I have tried different variations to maximize offers with redemptions.

You will NOT get personalized bonus points for any amount of redemption $ value. You must meet the spending threshold above the redemption amount.

examples:
    16000 wus $60
    spend $65 - $60 redemption = $5 over redemption amount = NOT meeting spending threshold

16000 wus $60
    spend $125 - $60 redemption = $65 over redemption amount = IS meeting spending threshold

If it has worked for you to redeem points equal $ to redemption ($60/$60) then you shopped at a test store.

TEST STORES
    Really cool transactions are happening to different people and all the posts are wonderful. Be very careful when trying the same transactions.

examples:
    *gift card $ value applying to personal offer spending thresholds
    *personal offer points being awarded immediately at purchase (no delay)
    *redeeming equal $ value of purchase and still getting large personal points offers (22000 wus $100)

When really great transactions are happening, it DOES NOT that you or I will also receive the great points even if we do the EXACT transaction on the same day, with the identical offer.

Some stores are identified as TEST STORES. Points awarded immediately, bonus points on redemption amounts, points on gift cards.

Be careful, this is NOT the new norm. System has not changed across the country.
    These transactions are ONLY happening at the test stores.

Mine is NOT a test store, so I will NOT be receiving the 16000 points x 2 shops I've been waiting for. I just followed someone else's shop and got very excited that how could I pass on this deal?

I am NOT complaining, I just want everyone to know to not expect the same offer to work at your store.

7 PERSONAL OFFERS (previously fri offers, now Sat offers)
    have NOT been cancelled
    delayed because of trial weekend, 2 day personal offers
    WILL be coming after the weekend personal offers (so Sunday or Monday)

WINNIPEGGERZELDA how do you know this? Did you talk to someone at shoppers? If this is true I am shopping at at test store. Only thing is I have shopped at 2 different stores in my area and getting points right away points for gift cards and redeeming below threshold works at both stores. So if true about test stores would have to be more of a test area.
    dededi and WINNIPEGZELDA like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Cata, in what province do you live? In some provinces, milk is not pointable.
    Anna Michele, momi and dededi like this.

Thread Information