User Tag List

Page 355 of 560 FirstFirst ... 255 305 345 353 354 355 356 357 365 405 455 ... LastLast
Results 5,311 to 5,325 of 8398
Like Tree24191Likes

Thread: Share your personalized Shoppers Optimum offers here!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Just bought a $100 GC and got 22000 pts (+ 1000 regular pts). This has now worked for me twice (my week-long offer and one-day only offers, both stated the 5 days). Both coupons do not show up as redeemed in my account. Presumably the one for today will disappear tonight. The clawback is going to be so crushing if/when it happens

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Just bought a $100 GC and got 22000 pts (+ 1000 regular pts). This has now worked for me twice (my week-long offer and one-day only offers, both stated the 5 days). Both coupons do not show up as redeemed in my account. Presumably the one for today will disappear tonight. The clawback is going to be so crushing if/when it happens
    That's why I'm getting my ps4 tonight before the claw comes!
    collegekid, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by momi View Post
    You mean coupon did not work with redemption @WINNIPEGZELDA
    That's right.
    It might only mean that system had problem 'picking up' the coupon.
    Or no coupons available to meet any loaded $ offer AFTER redemption. Who knows??
    May have nothing to do with anyone else's shop.
    Don't know what 9001 is.
    Poppy111, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LoveCpn View Post
    do you get pts for the awarded in 5 days immediately aswell?
    Sorry outside,though offer said 5 days for pts to add,it got added immediately
    LoveCpn, Poppy111, momi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Glendon Preece View Post
    Same thing happened with my mom's purchase last night
    When you buy gift cards,you get the bonus points but your offer remained unuse...
    2 weeks ago this thing happened with me,I had offer spend $50 get 12,000 points..bought gift cards my offer was redeemed and I got 1 on my receipt and then I made another purchase my offer redeemed again and got 1
    I even did not notice at store...I came home saw my receipt and was surprised that my 5 day offer worked on both and I did happy dance when I got points for both gift cards and as well as for my $50 purchase.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by WINNIPEGZELDA View Post
    That's right.
    It might only mean that system had problem 'picking up' the coupon.
    Or no coupons available to meet any loaded $ offer AFTER redemption. Who knows??
    May have nothing to do with anyone else's shop.
    Don't know what 9001 is.
    The digital offer not available 9001 doesnt mean much of anything. Was getting that on my receipts way before digital coupons became available

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    19 (100%)

My awesome offer today is "Spend 95,000 Points on Friday, June 26, get up to $170 worth of free stuff plus get 30,000 points back." So for 65,000 points, I will get $170 of free stuff. That works out to spend 383 points to get $1 of free stuff. Remember when we could get $250 for 95,000 points? Well, this offer is just as good (almost)! The $250 free stuff for 95,000 points costs 380 points to get $1 of free stuff. I am definitely using this offer -- much better than spend 95,000 for $210 free stuff (452 points for $1 free stuff).
    Earn money back when shopping on-line by going through the Ebates site. Use my referral link below.
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=p162PRHFagw%3D
    Earn SwagBucks -- get stuff free! Use my referral link below.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kristeven

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

omg, my offer still there, should I make 2nd purchase today~~~~......can't believe it......
    Poppy111, momi, dededi and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    If anyone uses that coupon, please let us know if you got points awarded immediately And if anyone combines with a redemption, please let us know if you got the points when using with the redemption. Thank you!

Silk

Well, I went ahead and did a little test and some shopping to get some answers for myself

1st transaction: Got a weekly offer for 3k pts wus $30, points to be awarded in 5 biz days. I consider this a lousy offer and was not planning to use it, then decided to test it on some GCs. Got 300 base points, and 3000 bonus points immediately, for a total of 3300 points. The coupon code appeared on the receipt. There was *no* digital 1. At the bottom of all the points info it reads ‘adjustment bonus points promo’ 3000. I was not/am not waiting for any points for previous coupons, so it was related to this transaction. The offer did not show as redeemed in my account. Did anyone else get that 'adjustment' line/info on their receipt?

2nd transaction: I did a redemption. I got my coupon bonus points immediately. My OOP did not meet the threshold for that offer, and coupon did not say 5 biz days. I *also* got 3000 points immediately from the weekly offer 'again' - the one I wrote about above, but which did not show as redeemed in my account and that said 5 biz days.. The same code as above showed up on the receipt, along with the other coupon code. Both coupons now show as redeemed.

To the person who asked if threshold coupons will combine - they’re not supposed to, but in this case it happened for me - and at least one other SCer posted in this thread that it happened for her also.

These are my experiences - YMMV

Silk
    Have a great life!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Well, I went ahead and did a little test and some shopping to get some answers for myself

1st transaction: Got a weekly offer for 3k pts wus $30, points to be awarded in 5 biz days. I consider this a lousy offer and was not planning to use it, then decided to test it on some GCs. Got 300 base points, and 3000 bonus points immediately, for a total of 3300 points. The coupon code appeared on the receipt. There was *no* digital 1. At the bottom of all the points info it reads ‘adjustment bonus points promo’ 3000. I was not/am not waiting for any points for previous coupons, so it was related to this transaction. The offer did not show as redeemed in my account. Did anyone else get that 'adjustment' line/info on their receipt?

2nd transaction: I did a redemption. I got my coupon bonus points immediately. My OOP did not meet the threshold for that offer, and coupon did not say 5 biz days. I *also* got 3000 points immediately from the weekly offer 'again' - the one I wrote about above, but which did not show as redeemed in my account and that said 5 biz days.. The same code as above showed up on the receipt, along with the other coupon code. Both coupons now show as redeemed.

To the person who asked if threshold coupons will combine - they’re not supposed to, but in this case it happened for me - and at least one other SCer posted in this thread that it happened for her also.

These are my experiences - YMMV

Silk
    Yes I also saw 3000 bonus points adjustment on my receipt ..it's not increasing my balance though...
    I don't know why and from what purchase it is.
    ROMEO, Poppy111 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Attached Images Attached Images  
    ROMEO, LoveCpn, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by collegekid View Post
    Did you see your balance final balance go up by 22000 or just ponts adjustment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    ROMEO and dededi like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Errrr, you aren't doing it right then
    Everything is cheaper at sdm if you time it right lol
    I totally agree! My husband says I only love Shoppers because I used to work at one. Nope nope nope, Shoppers is awesome! I did a $68 shop last week. Less $6 in coupons, $56 total in Optimum points (including a 12000 pts wus 50 personalized coupon+VIB coupons) and $8 in rebates, I was pretty much paid $2 to buy diapers, wipes and milk.

We also had a 6000 wus xx (can't remember exact amount) loaded. It triggered AND gave us the bp automatically on an SDM gc top up. So much win!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    67 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by doris17 View Post
    Did you see your balance final balance go up by 22000 or just ponts adjustment?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
    The 22000 showed up as Digital bonus points and total pts earned today was 23000. No mention of promo bonus pts adjustment on my receipt. Points were added to my account instantly.

Thread Information