User Tag List

Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast
Results 1,561 to 1,575 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    I am completely stressed out trying to make the teams for our company golf tournament. This is supposed to be a nice fun day out for the whole company, 9 holes of golf, steak dinner and get to mingle with people we normally only speak to over the phone or email or even just to see each other outside the work environment. We give everyone the option to choose a 4 some or we will place you in a 4 some but it never fails people do not request a 4 some and then do not like who they are paired with. I just want everyone to have a wonderful time and enjoy themselves but this is really stressing me out. We have a record number of golfers this year and even though others are helping the majority of things seem to fall on me since I am not golfing. I am just totally stressed over this.
    Just put all the names in a hat and random draw and tell them it was completely random and deal with it!
    You should be enjoying your event as well even if you don't golf.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I used to order from Sheinside(another Asian site), and everything was super short or sheer. I know a lot of fashion bloggers swear by these sites, so maybe I should pull the trigger.
    Thanks Lyssia....you probably just helped me spend more money on clothes I don't need. haha Never heard of Sheinside, dare I even look up this site?
    Ciel, macw1960, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    What are those, next you will be telling us your pantry is full of laser discs? Get yourself update by going digital.....mkv files (300mb for a full movie) or 700mb for a 720p HD
    That's rude.
    Ciel, GoJays, macw1960 and 2 others like this.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    189 (100%)

Its too hot outside. I love fall but I read snow fall may be as early as Oct 1.... Wait for my complaints til then
    Ciel, macw1960, wolfwoman and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by vw_girl View Post
    Thanks Lyssia....you probably just helped me spend more money on clothes I don't need. haha Never heard of Sheinside, dare I even look up this site?
    It's just like rosegirl....all the cheap Asian sites have pretty much the same stuff and prices vary by a dollar or two.
    Ciel, macw1960, vw_girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

Lyssia510, you should check out Rosegal.com. They have such cute clothes but their sizes are tiny! I am 5'4" and 130lb and just ordered a XL dress and it JUST fits. They are listed in Asian sizes which are much smaller than "American". They get some terrible reviews about sizing, quality and delivery time but I did a trial order just to see and will be ordering again. I paid an extra $4 for expedited shipping ordered on a Friday afternoon and missed delivery on Monday because I was at work and not at al expecting it so soon. Quality is comparable to Sirens, but if you see their prices you know you get what you pay for.
    Was it stretchy and just fits...or FITTED and just fits?!!! Been wondering about this site. Not that I can fit in anything right now since I'm due in 12 days and huge. But for future reference lol.
    Ciel, macw1960, Candini and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    34 (100%)

LMAO! So they can screw up a sponge too!

I got their buffing brush. They don't shed but are very poor quality as bottom is 'scraching' out
    Ciel and Davetherave like this.
    "Freedom is a myth, love is non-existent and privacy is delusional! No right to live or die"

Like for me no apparent reason!
    https://www.facebook.com/Arvilish-133128550466283/

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

It's just like rosegirl....all the cheap Asian sites have pretty much the same stuff and prices vary by a dollar or two.
    Yeah I looked... Lol haven't put anything in the cart yet but have it bookmarked.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by annedougherty View Post
    Was it stretchy and just fits...or FITTED and just fits?!!! Been wondering about this site. Not that I can fit in anything right now since I'm due in 12 days and huge. But for future reference lol.
    The one dress I got was not stretchy at all and very fitted. (XL) Its so damn cute! I love it, but I wont be wearing it til I spend a month in the gym
    http://www.rosegal.com/print-dresses...-a-182906.html

This one is stretchy and I went with a large and could have done a medium.
    http://www.rosegal.com/bohemian-dres...ve-149171.html

They do have size charts on most items but I am not sure if they are 100% accurate. Gonna place another order next week and see how it goes.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First world problems, got sick over the week and blaming myself for eating too much Bugles and caused a sore throat then a cold and cough ugh!

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

The one dress I got was not stretchy at all and very fitted. (XL) Its so damn cute! I love it, but I wont be wearing it til I spend a month in the gym
    http://www.rosegal.com/print-dresses...-a-182906.html

This one is stretchy and I went with a large and could have done a medium.
    http://www.rosegal.com/bohemian-dres...ve-149171.html

They do have size charts on most items but I am not sure if they are 100% accurate. Gonna place another order next week and see how it goes.
    Thanks for the info! I think if I do order anything I will stick with medium stretchy things lol.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Storing 22 fur coats. I have to figure out how to sell these suckers without dealing with ( ugh ) people.
    Just call me Wolfie

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Let DD cut her hair, again... She went for a bob, AGAIN (she did this 2 years ago, too). Don't get me wrong, it's adorable on her, and much easier for me now (every other day, soooo many braids to keep her hair out of her face) but now she looks older.. DH says she looks about 10. She's 5 1/2! My baby doesn't look like a baby...
    (Oh, and she is such a hypocrite! Any time I mention cutting even a few inches off my hair, she FREAKS. "No, mommy, you're Rapunzel!" I hate it past my shoulders...it's halfway down my back, now. My hair is in a permanent ponytail...)
    Last edited by GoddessDigi; Tue, Aug 18th, 2015 at 10:53 PM.
    Ciel, vw_girl and Davetherave like this.

Rocky! Rocky! Rah Rah Rah c_mcarthur's Avatar
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by c_mcarthur View Post
    *sigh I have a dilema..
    So DH and I are supposed to go on vacation to new york the 3rd week of September for an awesome convention.
    We find out after we book it that hubbys baseball tournament is that weekend...
    so he's not impressed that he'll be missing it, but agreed to miss it.
    Now i find out that the CEO and VP of my company is making visits to ''some'' of the GTA stores (which my DM thinks is very likely that we're on that list)
    The same week!
    Of course.

There's a 90% chance that they will come to our store, but the only people who know for sure, is those people themselves... that's part of the plan apparently.

So now i'm at a loss.. should I just forget my vacation plans? Hubby will be happy he can play his tournament, and I have the possibility to impress to important people in my company.

I don't even know if I can get a refund for what i've booked thus far

FWP for the win!
    Update!
    I decided to go on my trip, only pushed it back 1 day so I would be there to help out if they show up.
    And guess what
    the CEO cancelled his trip! LOL
    so let's see if the EVP follows through with his!
    Ciel, vw_girl and Davetherave like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

whenever there is a ripe tomato on my plant there is a bite taken out of it from a chipmunk.

Page 105 of 193 FirstFirst ... 5 55 95 103 104 105 106 107 115 155 ... LastLast

Thread Information