User Tag List

Page 395 of 654 FirstFirst ... 295 345 385 393 394 395 396 397 405 445 495 ... LastLast
Results 5,911 to 5,925 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Candini View Post
    Longos food prices
    I agree...although some products are far superior to their cheaper competitors.
    Ciel, Candini, toronto166 and 1 others like this.
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People that don't shower daily
    People that continue to use phone whilst driving
    People that buy fake designer stuff (bags, clothes, shoes)...why bother if you can't afford the real McCoy?
    People that are not "seniors" i.e. age 65, playing the senior card just to get stuff e.g. cheaper coffee at MacDonalds
    People using disability sticker just to park in that spot
    Ciel, Candini, Lyssia510 and 1 others like this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by beachdown View Post
    People that don't shower daily People that continue to use phone whilst driving People that buy fake designer stuff (bags, clothes, shoes)...why bother if you can't afford the real McCoy? People that are not "seniors" i.e. age 65, playing the senior card just to get stuff e.g. cheaper coffee at MacDonalds People using disability sticker just to park in that spot
    I'll have you know that i only buy NAME BRAND clothing.....my stuff is 100% GEORGE from Walmart lol jk @beachdown
    I'm a professional grinder.....40/30 Orange tab low centre of gravity grit grinding machine...In my wrangler blue jeans

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

@ fairycheap......At least you said George, and not Giorgio
    Ciel, Candini and toronto166 like this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Speaking of clothes, have to buy new clothes this weekend because nothing fits me anymore (to big) and ripped from so many usages. Have to go shopping this weekend. UGH
    Ciel, Candini, toronto166 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by saveadollardiva View Post
    Speaking of clothes, have to buy new clothes this weekend because nothing fits me anymore (to big) and ripped from so many usages. Have to go shopping this weekend. UGH
    I wish for both of your problems LOL I love buying clothes. But not too pleased by how they are fitting me lately. Mind you if I lost 10lbs I would have all kinds of options already in my closet.
    Last edited by vw_girl; Thu, Oct 15th, 2015 at 11:51 AM.
    Opening a fee-free Tangerine account using my Orange key: 43034602S1 You will receive a $50 bonus from Tangerine. Get another $25 bonus when opening a Savings account and making automatic deposits for 6 months AND get another $25 from me! PM me for details.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good for your ma'am. Healthy body, healthy mind. I love clothes shopping, I won't be seen dead in jeans though or running shoes when am not running.

You deserve that retail therapy!!!

Candini and saveadollardiva like this.

The ONLY Diva of SC! saveadollardiva's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good for your ma'am. Healthy body, healthy mind. I love clothes shopping, I won't be seen dead in jeans though or running shoes when am not running.

You deserve that retail therapy!!!
    Thanks! But, I have to give the credit actually to my DH. Before we got married I was really bad in the health department! Eating all the wrong things, major stomach and health issues, and, needed to lose weight due to health reasons. He got me on track to start eating right and supported me through it all. Without him supporting me I would not be so successful. So I do plan on doing some retail shopping therapy! of course in my budget means lol.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I bought a purse on eBay, paid duties through the global shipping program and the seller didn't print the label through paypal so now I'm probably going to get charged duties on top of what I already paid for them. GRRR

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! But, I have to give the credit actually to my DH. Before we got married I was really bad in the health department! Eating all the wrong things, major stomach and health issues, and, needed to lose weight due to health reasons. He got me on track to start eating right and supported me through it all. Without him supporting me I would not be so successful. So I do plan on doing some retail shopping therapy! of course in my budget means lol.

Sounds like a great guy, lucky you.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Some of us men are good for that. I can never live with someone that just wants to stuff their face / are not very active / sit around and watch shows / and let themselves go. There is a lot of false advertisement out there...once people get married, they see it as free for all with food. Same way I could never live with a smoker, pet owner or heavy drinker

Candini and saveadollardiva like this.

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It simple...next time tell all your sellers to put GIFT on the pkg. Works like a charm for me all the time, and am yet to be charged duty

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    I bought a purse on eBay, paid duties through the global shipping program and the seller didn't print the label through paypal so now I'm probably going to get charged duties on top of what I already paid for them. GRRR

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk
    Candini and toronto166 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

It simple...next time tell all your sellers to put GIFT on the pkg. Works like a charm for me all the time, and am yet to be charged duty
    Even if its marked "Gift" you're still subjected to duties over 60.00. Every single thing dh's family has sent my kids over 60.00 I've been charged duties for.
    PayPal surprisingly refunded the duties I paid on the auction so at least I'll only get charged once(and probably less than eBay charged me).

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Some of us men are good for that. I can never live with someone that just wants to stuff their face / are not very active / sit around and watch shows / and let themselves go. There is a lot of false advertisement out there...once people get married, they see it as free for all with food. Same way I could never live with a smoker, pet owner or heavy drinker

we'd be incredibly incompatible then...

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Again....if you are buying from a private seller vice a big box store, the price can be dropped a bit. I get sent things monthly from across the pond from family, so I know how it works. I also use to send stuff here before I moved here. I also send stuff to family in the US

Quote Originally Posted by Lyssia510 View Post
    Even if its marked "Gift" you're still subjected to duties over 60.00. Every single thing dh's family has sent my kids over 60.00 I've been charged duties for.
    PayPal surprisingly refunded the duties I paid on the auction so at least I'll only get charged once(and probably less than eBay charged me).

Thread Information