User Tag List

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
Like Tree559Likes

Thread: New Cash Register Software System

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by d.ot View Post
    I noticed later that I was awarded 3k in points. This ended up being one of my weekly offers for skin care (spend 10$ receive 3k). The thing is, I only got Dessange and another item (non skin care) to get me to 30$. The rep wasnt sure why I was awarded the lower of the 2 offers, even though the system is supposed to automatically apply the 'best' offer. Seems like Dessange is part of the skin care category, at least according to their system classification (rep was puzzled by this one too). In any event, my points balance will be adjusted to 8k.
    Ahhh, sounds like you might have found a new system glitch, two offers loaded and it picked the lower one.
    Ciel likes this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Today I went to SDM to buy milk 2L $3.99, then found a bag of bread $2.99 with $2.5 off red MS, and I know from last visit that the store has the new system as the cashier mentioned it, when the cashier entered the coupons the price of the milk went up to $5.49 and the bread to $3.49 I said that's not the price so she got the supervisor to adjust the price couple of times at the end she told me the total was $4.48 , I paid with my card, I left and I found that. I got 560 points(500 for the milk and 60 base points) I was happy that the stickers did count as money, then at home I looked again at the receipt I found that I was charged 6.99 . I went back and she was not sure why the price has changed, she tried several times and gave me back the difference.
    Silk, Ciel, ashoo and 1 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I bought a palmolive dish detergent as a coupon is expiring as of tomorrow. It was on sale, but the price hasn't changed to a regular price after a clerk put my coupon through in the store with new system. Are there more than one way to put coupons through?
    Ciel likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Does anyone know how they are treating bogo coupons?
    Ciel likes this.
    Zoombucks are back: Please consider using my link to sign up again: https://zoombucks.com/?ref=IIHO0L

Dealigator
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

When using coupons with a redemption, the coupons have to be entered after the redemption.

If any form of tender is entered before the redemption, the redemption option becomes unavailable (the on-screen button goes dark).
    Abuse coupons, not people!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post
    When using coupons with a redemption, the coupons have to be entered after the redemption.

If any form of tender is entered before the redemption, the redemption option becomes unavailable (the on-screen button goes dark).

yes, this is how mine was done today in ns
    Ciel, Anna Michele and maple7 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by renegado View Post

Had this happen today...she had to go and void all the coupons then do redemption then put in coupons, then pay the difference. It took quite a while!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

I faced their new system the 2nd day it was in store and I was the first customer with a coupon. I had bought finish tabs at 8.xx on sale and had a $2 coupon. So the cashier was trying different things to enter a coupon so she finally entered it somehow but when I checked the receipt, the price had gone from 8.xx to 10.xx. I told the cashier and she gave a toonie after she couldn't figure out anything. The next day, I went again to grab something with a coupon and it was entered differently and the price wasn't affected. I think when they enter red MS, the price gets changed to regular if the item is on sale which means no more double dipping with red MS.
    Ciel, Anna Michele, Cata and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    I faced their new system the 2nd day it was in store and I was the first customer with a coupon. I had bought finish tabs at 8.xx on sale and had a $2 coupon. So the cashier was trying different things to enter a coupon so she finally entered it somehow but when I checked the receipt, the price had gone from 8.xx to 10.xx. I told the cashier and she gave a toonie after she couldn't figure out anything. The next day, I went again to grab something with a coupon and it was entered differently and the price wasn't affected. I think when they enter red MS, the price gets changed to regular if the item is on sale which means no more double dipping with red MS.
    What is red MS?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Ciel and ashoo like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    154 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anna Michele View Post
    What is red MS?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    red managers special stickers
    Ciel and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ashoo View Post
    I only got a breakfast bar package that was $4.49 regular price (not on sale) because of the $3 off red manager's coupon sticker on it. I would not have been thrilled if the product was on sale with that coupon on it. I was trying to maximize my just over $10 shop so I could use my 8000 pts redemption against the purchase this week-it worked.

I guess it's fair to state that there'd be no point in using the Vaseline Lip Therapy tin coupon this week at Shoppers because the item is listed as being 20% off this week. $3.99 is the regular price in the ON flyer.
    4sure5 likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I made a purchase last night and used a raincheck and had no problems - it was quick and my coupon code worked.

Silk
    As it turns out, my store doesn't have the new software yet. So lots to look forward to - good stuff like FPCs counting for points and toward promos, and the headaches of making sure both I and the cashier get it right

Thank you to all who are sharing their experiences.

Silk
    Ciel, 4sure5 and Anna Michele like this.

Trading Score
    368 (100%)

Well....I am going to give it a try tomorrow at 20x day using coupons and FPC's.
    You'd think they would have a test lab or something instead of using SC as their test lab ; )
    I feel sorry for the cashiers...no training and then having to deal with all the mistakes/problems.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by redhdlois View Post
    Well....I am going to give it a try tomorrow at 20x day using coupons and FPC's.
    You'd think they would have a test lab or something instead of using SC as their test lab ; )
    I feel sorry for the cashiers...no training and then having to deal with all the mistakes/problems.

Lol
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It took 1 hour today to checkout at sdm just because of the new system.
    I wanted to redeem my points and had almost $20 worth of coupons but after vendoring the coupons the cash register was not allowing to redeem the points and CSM took one hour to understand the new system that from now coupons will be vendor after redemption.Lol
    Last edited by momi; Mon, Apr 18th, 2016 at 04:42 PM.
    Ciel, maple7 and Davetherave like this.

Page 5 of 12 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast

Thread Information