User Tag List

Page 488 of 613 FirstFirst ... 388 438 478 486 487 488 489 490 498 538 588 ... LastLast
Results 7,306 to 7,320 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

took advantage of the spend $20 and get 20,000 points from PC mobile, transaction #1 - samsung galaxy A5 case $19.99 (the employee changed the price to $20) - paid $21 (including tax) and got 20,000 points. transaction #2 android USB cable $7.99 and car charger $14.99 - paid $24.13 (including tax) and got another 20,000 points.
    anisa, Angela273, hcao and 8 others like this.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

re the special redemption promo at certain stores (see posts on prior pages), my daughter bought a bunch of stuff on her Personal offers list in order to get her pts to 100,000; she then did a 2nd transaction getting $100 in Gift Cards and telling cashier she was going to redeem her 100,000pts to pay for them. She mentioned the promo and the cashier said "Gift Cards don't count" ! Seems the customer in front of her had the same issue. She went home disappointed, and emailed me; since a head cashier/supervisor had told me specifically a day earlier that they DID count I suggested she go back and take it up with the store Mgr. She did this and there was no written exclusion for Gift Cards, so the Mgr manually awarded her the 20,000pts. Seems the cashier she dealt with just made the wrong assumption, and wouldn't scan the special promo code for her! Anyone else have a similar experience?

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Pointsman View Post
    re the special redemption promo at certain stores (see posts on prior pages), my daughter bought a bunch of stuff on her Personal offers list in order to get her pts to 100,000; she then did a 2nd transaction getting $100 in Gift Cards and telling cashier she was going to redeem her 100,000pts to pay for them. She mentioned the promo and the cashier said "Gift Cards don't count" ! Seems the customer in front of her had the same issue. She went home disappointed, and emailed me; since a head cashier/supervisor had told me specifically a day earlier that they DID count I suggested she go back and take it up with the store Mgr. She did this and there was no written exclusion for Gift Cards, so the Mgr manually awarded her the 20,000pts. Seems the cashier she dealt with just made the wrong assumption, and wouldn't scan the special promo code for her! Anyone else have a similar experience?
    I did the same thing as your daughter by bumping my total points to just over 100,000 points in my first transaction and then redeeming for a $100.00 gift card in my second transaction. In my case, the very helpful cashier scanned a bar code which automatically gave me the bonus 20,000 "extreme redeem" promo points for my $100.00 gift card (second transaction).

I suspect that, in your daughter's case, the cashier had not been properly informed about the details of this promo. I spoke with a manager about whether or not the "extreme redeem" promo would be repeated at some point but she didn't know. This is all new for them, too. PC appears to be testing the waters with promos like this one as well as the points exchange between SDM Optimum and PC Plus that some of us have been offered.
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Mon, Jun 6th, 2016 at 08:57 PM.
    ROMEO, Angela273, Ciel and 4 others like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

New offers that have come up for me...

1st card:
    Schedule an eye exam and get 5,000pts (LIMIT 6 Exams to a transaction)
    5,000pts WUS $20 on Swiffer, Mr.Clean or Bounty

2nd card:
    5,000pts WUS $20 on Oral-B Power Brush
    PC Pico De Gallo; 1,500pts
    Also Eye Exam

Dad's Card:
    1,500pts WUS $5 on PC 'World of Flavours' Fresh Chicken
    Also.. Eye Exam
    Pico De Gallo
    Swiffer
    Ciel, macw1960 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Got the 1500pt Pico De Gallo offer today as well. Nothing else.
    ROMEO and macw1960 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    When using a spend $250 and get 25,000 pts offer, will FPC's count towards the $250? TIA
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Yes I did that on friday for spend $40.00 and get 4000 points at the end I paid $3.45 and receive 11000 points because I had some other offer
    Quote Originally Posted by a_1_a View Post
    I find that it works if the bonus offer is for specific things. But if the offer is for spend $100 for anything to get 10k points, then it won't work.

Hi Everyone,

Haven't visited this thread in a while because my local provigo store closed about 6 months ago plus I've been getting lousy offers. After following torontogal's advice to stop loading my offers, I finally got an offer for 3000 pts wus $30. But i see where it says after coupons and I would only do this if I can use coupons, including a couple of FPCs.

So will this offer work if I use the coupons? Or is it only when it's for specific products?

Thanks for any help you can give
    Silk
    ROMEO and torontogal12 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Yes it will work. Whenever I have an offer like that, I always use up my FPC's.

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Hi Everyone,

Haven't visited this thread in a while because my local provigo store closed about 6 months ago plus I've been getting lousy offers. After following torontogal's advice to stop loading my offers, I finally got an offer for 3000 pts wus $30. But i see where it says after coupons and I would only do this if I can use coupons, including a couple of FPCs.

So will this offer work if I use the coupons? Or is it only when it's for specific products?

Silk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

B[QUOTE=Silk;6647950]Hi Everyone,

Silk[/QUOTE

Yes that's the best time to used FPC
    Silk likes this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

I really wish that I could load my PC offers on Thursday 😓 super random I know... But I like to go shopping first first thing in the am. Like wake up get dressed, brush teeth and grab a coffee on the way. And it would be nice to know Thursday night if I have good offers if the trip is worth t to RCSS! Lol... Ok my random thought is over. 😂

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    hcao, barato, torontogal12 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I wonder why it's different? I get my offers on Thursdays and I must say, I love it. I also usually do my shopping on Friday mornings (RCSS sale starts), but today with my offers and the end of the sale, we are getting some tonight!

Angela273, samm07, amira84 and 1 others like this.
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tannie View Post
    I wonder why it's different? I get my offers on Thursdays and I must say, I love it. I also usually do my shopping on Friday mornings (RCSS sale starts), but today with my offers and the end of the sale, we are getting some tonight!

Omg I am soooooo flipping jealous of you!!! Lol 😭😭

sweetmomma, amira84 and dededi like this.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

More Thursday offers for my cards:

PC Plus Card #1 (Credit):
    3,000PC WUS $15 on Sunscreen Lotions/ Sprays (Good combo w/ Ombrelle)
    3,500PC WUS $15 on Fresh Pork (Good combo w/ 200/$1 on Pork)

PC Plus Card #2 (Scan):
    Sunscreen...
    3,000PC WUS $10 on Gillette Fusion Pro Shield/ Venus Swirl Razor (Good combo w/ coupons, sales and CO51???)

Dads PC Plus Card:
    Sunscreen...

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lavender Lady View Post
    Yes it will work. Whenever I have an offer like that, I always use up my FPC's.
    Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post

Yes that's the best time to used FPC
    Thanks, Lavender Lady and flemeth!

Silk
    Lavender Lady likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Regular offers for us. 200 pts per $ on beef, pork, cucumbers, pears.

Spend $30 get 3000 pts.

800 on blueberries
    sweetmomma likes this.

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Ok so I scanned my pc app on my phone and then realized I didn't have my debit card tried to use visa they don't accept it so had to use my pc financial. Mc now the card linked to my Mc is not the one I was using so I'm wondering if because I scanned the app first maybe that's why I did get my self serve deli meat personal offer. I bought country naturals. I did an inquiry and they added right away but I think it may have had something to do with paying with the Mc as I was told when I signed up I had to use he Mc as my pc card. What a pain I wish I never linked a pc plus card to my Mc better yet I wish I never signed up for the darn thing

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Thread Information