User Tag List

Page 1613 of 1686 FirstFirst ... 613 1113 1513 1563 1603 1611 1612 1613 1614 1615 1623 1663 ... LastLast
Results 24,181 to 24,195 of 25288
Like Tree75382Likes

Thread: Chat-A-Thon Thread

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    So can you smell the cabbage rolls and ham? They are fighting our air for dominance, lol!

- about halfway done, and I'm tuckered out....
    We're just finishing off my cabbage rolls that I made for Saturday's dinner...I could eat them every day! The kids made a ham and a turkey and I just had the ham...love baked ham!
    So nice to have it over with ... And I mean that in the nicest way, lol, so that the kids can have 2 jammy days together.
    @avoncallingu , is nothing ever just easy for you, my Friend?! Poor Sadie.......in the car alone, that just breaks my heart. I'm sure she got lots of cuddles and snuggles when you got home. So nice you all had a great time together.

Well, I was hoping Boston would force another game to help tire the players, but no such luck: we're facing Cleveland.

Sweet dreams, everyone!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

a quick hello from a tired but very satisfied Thanksgiving cook. BEST EVER this year. The meal was just part of it, for some reason everything that COULD go right, went right?! ( to my surprise ) It often goes the other way for me when I am aiming for perfection from start to finish.
    Lower your standards ( I tell myself ) and maybe I did that without realizing it.
    Not many leftovers which I am very happy about. Most definitely am doing a repeat of the cake I made....perhaps at Christmas? Mmmmm
    ( recipe here if anyone is interested )

http://canolaeatwell.com/recipe/spic.../#.V_xgxMkzso8

Just a note, I decided to add one can of drained and patted very dry mandarin orange sections placing them in between the two layers over the icing and also decorated the top with some. Added to the moistness of the finished product.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Lynn49 and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Another happy and satisfied woman here!

Full, too.

So much food for just three people, but you know - you still want to make a variety...

Well, at some point in the evening the men were talking guy talk so I went to rest my bod in bed - and fell asleep. Woke up about 40 min later and Milan was saying goodbye - aw, but he came and sat with me for a while to still have a gab and a snuggle. And you know what, during that time I was in bed, he cleared up all the food, stacked the dishes and pans, putting leftovers in containers and doing his amazing job of Tetris with out teeny fridge. He'll come back tomorrow for supper - and took some food for lunch at work tomorrow.

22hicks, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. Sure sounds like you all had a good w/end, and a great dinner.
    I hope you have a relaxing day after.

Name:  big eyes Tues.jpg
Views: 105
Size:  13.0 KB
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

But yet, there are leftovers to consume...

Have a great day, everyone!
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning gang.
    i'd post more, but my computer is uber slow this morning.
    back later fam.
    Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hiya gang! Four day work week to enjoy for anyone dragging themselves in this week. I am trying to convince myself that I won't bake any more goodies until Christmas now, but I seem to be skimming recipes for some reason? Enjoy the cool temps today!
    Natalka, 22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hello folks! Awake early- New cleaning helper coming today and so I have to clean up before she comes - right? I knew you'd understand!
    But it's FREEZING in here! DH has to have a window open at night and our only window is the PATIO DOOR! So stealthy bomber here got up and closed it and maybe I can stand getting up in a few minutes to go out to walk Sadie.

In the last 3 minutes we have had 2 long distance phone calls- one a wrong number from Florida asking for Dundee Mutual funds and one an adjuster wanting details about the accident. Didn't she read the AGES of the people involved? Doesn't she know that there was a ballgame that went on, and on, and on last night? Doesn't she know we are not up busily getting ready for work??? I asked her if she could call back in 2 hours. That took her cheery self back a bit.
    Holy! Now the mutual funds lady just called back again!!!
    Is there no mercy???
    Well, at least I am an arm's reach away from the phone! Poor DH needs to sleep!
    I am beginning to hear the music from "Frozen" playing in my head!
    Have a great day, folks!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Oct 11th, 2016 at 08:35 AM.
    22hicks and Lynn49 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Just a lazy day around here...I had every intention of going out, but it's not sunny. So I'm not. It's the weather's fault.

Hope everyone else is enjoying a sunny, although perhaps, crisp, day!

Natalka and 22hicks like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hey Fam.
    Hope everyone had a great Turkey Day Long weekend!

Love long weekends...because of that extra day off!
    Hate long weekends...because of that extra day off!

First day back from the Turkey coma, and I'm already behind on work this week. How come people coming to ask for work to be done always want it done yesterday?

Any who, have a wonderful day folks.
    Throw on a sweater and go for a walk, enjoy all those beautiful fall colours out there!
    Have a good one.
    Back tomorrow.
    Natalka, 22hicks, Tweets77 and 3 others like this.
    DANGER

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

P2 and LilP had today off so P2 got to celebrate her birthday without it being TG or a schooldauy!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Darth - it's great to have a special day all to yourself to celebrate your birthday!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    P2 and LilP had today off so P2 got to celebrate her birthday without it being TG or a schooldauy!
    Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Darth - it's great to have a special day all to yourself to celebrate your birthday!
    I so agree. My Grandmother, my father & I all share the same b/day, and it's 3 days before Christmas. So, every1 assumes mine is lumped in with the others, and I'd only get one gift to cover Xmas and my b/day, but my parents made sure I had my own party so that wouldn't happen. I so appreciated their efforts.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hope everyone had a good Thanksgiving. My WiFi went down again for almost 2 days. Still waiting for my actual install date on my own net so I don't have to rely on landlords which isn't reliable at all lol. Probably done next week and I can't wait.
    22hicks, avoncallingu and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

hicks, that's amazing to have three birthdates the same - and very cool of your parents to give you a special birthday!

I was supposed to be a Christmas baby (hence my name), but I was born a month late... (or whatever, since in the olden days there weren't scans and such...).

So I'm in Mommy heaven - Milan was over for supper and a visit for a second day - AND he's coming back tomorrow, lol!
    It's just easier for me to heat the food! I still sent him home with food for lunch, along with cheesecake and pumpkin pie.

I'm tired after two days of cooking really big meals, so I'm just vegging the rest of the night.

Thread Information