User Tag List

Page 516 of 613 FirstFirst ... 16 416 466 506 514 515 516 517 518 526 566 ... LastLast
Results 7,726 to 7,740 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    29 (100%)

I have a question - I had the offer for the NV Bars/Fibre one and I could only find 1 box of fibre one in RCSS so I purchased that, received 1500 pts + 750 pts - if that offer is no longer showing in my account will I still get the 1500 points if I purchase NV bars in store this week?
    Thanks!
    Newfiescreech and Davetherave like this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

anyone use the pc points coupons that came from the flu shot booklet - is the offer only valid on one product or for all the same products in the same transaction?

TIA
    Newfiescreech and uanoor like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

No you won't . Offers are only valid once. Unless the offer is an in-store offer.

Quote Originally Posted by Deals4me View Post
    I have a question - I had the offer for the NV Bars/Fibre one and I could only find 1 box of fibre one in RCSS so I purchased that, received 1500 pts + 750 pts - if that offer is no longer showing in my account will I still get the 1500 points if I purchase NV bars in store this week?
    Thanks!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    91 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by smileyKT View Post
    anyone use the pc points coupons that came from the flu shot booklet - is the offer only valid on one product or for all the same products in the same transaction?

TIA
    Example of fine print:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Newfiescreech and ROMEO like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Okay smart canuckers, I have a question re the PC credit card. I just got one. As I buy things with 2 or 3 PC plus cards is it better to not link my PC plus card to credit card so I can use any of the cards and pay with the credit card to get points for total spend and points for personal offers. Is that what everyone does? Or what is the best way to do this? He also said you just gave to scan your card and not pay with it and you still get points on your spend... Is this true. Thanks

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    Okay smart canuckers, I have a question re the PC credit card. I just got one. As I buy things with 2 or 3 PC plus cards is it better to not link my PC plus card to credit card so I can use any of the cards and pay with the credit card to get points for total spend and points for personal offers. Is that what everyone does? Or what is the best way to do this? He also said you just gave to scan your card and not pay with it and you still get points on your spend... Is this true. Thanks
    I linked one of my PC Plus accounts to my Mastercard, but it's still possible to present one of the other PC Plus cards before payment if you want to collect on the personal offers.

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

I don't think there could possibly be any more confusion in this thread.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    @scouponer In regards to the PC Credit Card, I got mine not too long ago (about a year) and I also have a regular PC Scan card, I would personally say, DO NOT MERGE cards together, they say you earn more points by merging, but I'd say I earn twice as many without merging because I get twice the offers. And for spending, no, If you use the PC Plus part (either PC Plus on your credit card, or another scan card) of your credit card and pay with something else (i.e. gift card or cash) you WILL NOT get the 10 points/$1 (Regular) or 30 points/$1 (World Elite), and you should be able to get points for reusable bags, pretty sure (please anyone correct me if I am wrong) you get 10 points/ bag IF you pay with the card and none if you don't use your credit card. That's my two cents on the matter, but others may be right about some things
    Newfiescreech, super_e and rockco like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    @scouponer In regards to the PC Credit Card, I got mine not too long ago (about a year) and I also have a regular PC Scan card, I would personally say, DO NOT MERGE cards together, they say you earn more points by merging, but I'd say I earn twice as many without merging because I get twice the offers. And for spending, no, If you use the PC Plus part (either PC Plus on your credit card, or another scan card) of your credit card and pay with something else (i.e. gift card or cash) you WILL NOT get the 10 points/$1 (Regular) or 30 points/$1 (World Elite), and you should be able to get points for reusable bags, pretty sure (please anyone correct me if I am wrong) you get 10 points/ bag IF you pay with the card and none if you don't use your credit card. That's my two cents on the matter, but others may be right about some things
    i agree with John.

you get many more offers if you do not link your cards.
    Newfiescreech and rockco like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    111 (100%)

couple of questions:

where are the offers for the PC cc if not merged?
    how do I know if somehow the cards are/were merged?

Quote Originally Posted by immac2947 View Post
    i agree with John.

you get many more offers if you do not link your cards.

Trading Score
    132 (100%)

I really can't see any advantage of merging the cards. You get way more offers if theynare separate.

University Couponer
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by 2shopmom View Post
    couple of questions:

where are the offers for the PC cc if not merged?
    how do I know if somehow the cards are/were merged?
    I believe you have to make an account using your PC Mastercard number (last four digits, your DOB and last name as per the PC Plus sign up page for using a Mastercard) from what I recall and cards are not merged unless you email/call them to do it I believe. They need your permission to merge two cards, I did it once when my old roommate got me one and I merged it with an existing account I had just to have a plastic scan card instead of only having the app for it.

Once again, If anything that I am saying is not correct, someone please correct me!! I know PC Plus fairly well, but I can't remember exactly what I did when I signed up with my MC a year ago
    Newfiescreech and 2shopmom like this.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by johnb56789 View Post
    Well said JohnB.

I added my main PC points account to my credit card. That's the account the points I earn from the cc get put into.
    i have a second account in hubby's name that I sometimes use when he has good offers. i just give them his points card first, to get the points for his offers, and then I pay for the transaction with my PC MasterCards.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

[QUOTE=smileyKT;6717761]anyone use the pc points coupons that came from the flu shot booklet - is the offer only valid on one product or for all the same products in the same transaction?

I also want to know this,yes they will work only for one transection (like email offers) but will they work on multiple same items in that transection like email point offers or not? please inform if any one used that coupons.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by innaor View Post
    Received the same personal offer but we don't have NF here to combine the in-store bonus offer with it. Are there other great deals I'm not seeing? Gotta love free Chocolates, yummmm
    Oh dear, I guess I didn't realize NF had an offer, too....but I did PM the Terry's Chocolate Oranges to Shoppers Drug Mart (3.50) which meant that I could buy multiples of 3 to reach the $10/5000 points minimum, instead of 2 at the price Superstore is selling them for, so I got 9 of them, and 15000 points. As an added feel good measure, the lady behind me in line noticed the quantity and asked about them, said her son loved them, so I gave her one. And after she heard how much I had saved with the PC plus program, she asked for a card from the cashier. It is surprising how many people still don't have a card.

Thread Information