User Tag List

Page 525 of 613 FirstFirst ... 25 425 475 515 523 524 525 526 527 535 575 ... LastLast
Results 7,861 to 7,875 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

^ p.s. - Fwiw, all the applicable items for an offer are not necessarily listed on the shop.loblaws.ca site. I bought an item not listed but that fit the offer details and I got my bonus points.

Silk

Quote Originally Posted by bigsexyphil View Post
    To see what items are applicable to an offer just log into shop.loblaws.ca or shop.superstore.ca and click on pc plus offers and you can click on any offer and it shows the products it will apply to.
    Last edited by Silk; Sat, Dec 24th, 2016 at 06:29 AM.
    Angela273 likes this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I've been able to confirm offers that stack though, e.g.,

200 pts For every $2 spent on Multi-Pack Dentyne, Trident, Stride, or Clorets Gum
    Bottles, 3, 4, 18 or 24 pk

100 pts For every $1 spent on Trident, Stride, or Dentyne Single Pack Gum
    Any Single Pack

Both show the gum 3-pk as applicable so I would get both. Too bad it's 10%!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

I am so shocked finally got the chicken offer! For those of you who have received it in the past how often do you get it?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    scouponer likes this.
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I used my card this morning and I had 140000 points. When I used it again this afternoon I only had 50000. By the time I got home I was down to 10000. They stole my points in 3 different transactions. I'm hoping I can get my points back.
    ROMEO, barbis9, dededi and 1 others like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Suzieq1974 View Post
    I used my card this morning and I had 140000 points. When I used it again this afternoon I only had 50000. By the time I got home I was down to 10000. They stole my points in 3 different transactions. I'm hoping I can get my points back.

Oh wow. So sorry that happened to you - and right before Christmas! I hope you get those points back - and fast! And hope this doesn't spoil your holidays, Suzie

Silk
    Last edited by Silk; Mon, Dec 26th, 2016 at 06:22 AM.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 2 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

Make sure you use it! This way the offer will probably reappear. Things that I regularly use and get pt offers for, I seem to get every 2 weeks at least. Sometimes weekly.

Quote Originally Posted by sweetmomma View Post
    I am so shocked finally got the chicken offer! For those of you who have received it in the past how often do you get it?

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Oh no so sorry this happened to you, this happened to me last week. I called the phone number on the PC Plus site and they sorted it out for me. It took a few days but I got all my points back.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 3 others like this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Oh no so sorry this happened to you, this happened to me last week. I called the phone number on the PC Plus site and they sorted it out for me. It took a few days but I got all my points back.

Oh wow. So sorry that happened to you - and right before Christmas! I hope you get those points back - and fast! And hope this doesn't spoil your holidays, Suzie
    Thanks, I talked to PC and they said that they would get my points back to me.
    Last edited by Suzieq1974; Thu, Dec 29th, 2016 at 08:23 AM.
    Colsgirl, ROMEO, Silk and 7 others like this.

Join me in earning free money and gift cards
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/suzieq1974

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks, I talked to PC and they said that they would get my points back to me.
    I would like to see PcPlus create a counter measure to stop the possibility of cashing in points from at least out of province.
    If the store postal code does not start with same letter as card postal code, stop any use of points.
    Who would be thinking of using their points while travelling out of province.
    barbis9, Suzieq1974 and amira84 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jmalias View Post
    I would like to see PcPlus create a counter measure to stop the possibility of cashing in points from at least out of province.
    If the store postal code does not start with same letter as card postal code, stop any use of points.

We do! Sometimes when we go for our trips to Alberta we redeem our points to buy fruits for a couple days. Just saying cause it happens.
    barbis9, walkonby and GatineauGirl like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I shop out of province all the time. Seldom do I spend my money in Quebec because I, as an English-speaking person, am not welcomed here. They even changed the name of Loblaws to Provigo in Quebec because they said Loblaws sounded too English. Why would I shop where I am not wanted? I earn and redeem my PC points in Ontario.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GatineauGirl View Post
    I shop out of province all the time. Seldom do I spend my money in Quebec because I, as an English-speaking person, am not welcomed here. They even changed the name of Loblaws to Provigo in Quebec because they said Loblaws sounded too English. Why would I shop where I am not wanted? I earn and redeem my PC points in Ontario.
    Well, not exactly, according to this site:
    http://www.canadiangrocer.com/top-st...m-quebec-58789

"But while President’s Choice line has done well in Quebec, the difficult-to-pronounce among francophones Loblaw name never really caught on."

And apparently there are still some stores that say Loblaw's Provigo...

Silk

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I keep forgetting to push offers I'm interested in to the next week... sigh

Silk

Trading Score
    551 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    I keep forgetting to push offers I'm interested in to the next week... sigh

Silk
    Me too we need to work together and remind eachother on Thursday DEAL?

Sent from my SM-G530W using Tapatalk
    Silk, barbis9, sweetmomma and 2 others like this.
    JOIN NOW WIN BIG in the Survivor Pool starting in the Spring
    Season 40 Winners At War
    https://forum.smartcanucks.ca/435852...a/#post7022499

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

You can go into your account and set your cards and app to earn only so it cannot be used to redeem. Then when redeeming, simply login through web, app or even mobile site and change that card to earn & redeem

Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Thread Information