User Tag List

Page 529 of 613 FirstFirst ... 29 429 479 519 527 528 529 530 531 539 579 ... LastLast
Results 7,921 to 7,935 of 9181
Like Tree19379Likes

Thread: PC Plus Programme

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have always had low value points offers. We only have No Frills that has PC Plus in my community. I go shopping at No Frills about 2 or 3 times a month. The amount that I spend varies, but is usually under $50.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

My husband who never shops got an offer of spend $50 get 10,000 pts. I will be stealing his card to go shopping tomorrow lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Well I did my shopping yesterday . Should say I usually only shop at Rcss and the one I go to are good at pm and coupon. I paid out of pocket $58.00 and receive 15000 in points. My receipt shows that I used $69.00 in coupons.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 8 others like this.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I should mention that I called PCpoints to inquire why I didn't get any personal offers this week, they said there was a bit of a glitch in the system and credited 5,000 points for my inconvenience.

So, if anybody else didn't get their points, you may want to take a second to call them.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 10 others like this.
    Check out Swagbucks if you haven't already!
    Swagbucks - swagbucks.com/refer/nonprofitjfo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    199 (100%)

It's things like this that make it such an excellent reward system! WTG RCSS!!
    Quote Originally Posted by nonprofitjen View Post
    I should mention that I called PCpoints to inquire why I didn't get any personal offers this week, they said there was a bit of a glitch in the system and credited 5,000 points for my inconvenience.

So, if anybody else didn't get their points, you may want to take a second to call them.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    It has been months since I received a points offer on $xx spent.
    I am surprised you have not at least two offers on this points offer wus $ min amount during past two months. Usually the offers were for Friday-Sunday and I did not have a large shop to during that timeframe.
    ROMEO, Angela273 and barbis9 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

went into our pc plus account to make a list of who has what offers before going shopping. noticed dh has only 18500 points. someone spent 200000 points in pickering using an iPhone. never been to pickering and don't own an iPhone. Called pc plus..number 41 in line but finally got through and they said i would get my points backs in 5 -7 days and we changed passwords, security question and changed all accounts to earn only.
    Angela273 and barbis9 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    went into our pc plus account to make a list of who has what offers before going shopping. noticed dh has only 18500 points. someone spent 200000 points in pickering using an iPhone. never been to pickering and don't own an iPhone. Called pc plus..number 41 in line but finally got through and they said i would get my points backs in 5 -7 days and we changed passwords, security question and changed all accounts to earn only.
    They are getting robbed like crazy, hope this will not affect the program for us end users and they will implement stricter security features soon. I was always afraid of dropping my card and anyone using it, so I switched to mobile app, but nothing is 100 percent safe.
    ROMEO, Angela273, barbis9 and 1 others like this.
    Please use my referral orange key code 47245085S1 for opening new Tangerine account and I will split the $50 bonus with you

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.carrot&hl=en JOIN CARROT REWARDS using my referral invite code dipikag5521

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

The problem is that you can add card numbers in wallet apps or even just generate barcodes like the app would give. Then try them at self cashes to see if there is a balance. It is why I keep mine set to earn only after my BF accidentally typed his card number in wrong in UGO wallet and it accepted it.

Quote Originally Posted by IthinkIcan View Post
    They are getting robbed like crazy, hope this will not affect the program for us end users and they will implement stricter security features soon. I was always afraid of dropping my card and anyone using it, so I switched to mobile app, but nothing is 100 percent safe.
    Angela273, barbis9, lecale and 2 others like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

I spend as soon as I earn. The most I have had in my account is 40k and that is because I earned it all in one month.

I keep a savings account for xmas so I just transfer cash in when I have a break on my bills like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by scouponer View Post
    I hope they catch that thief and put him/her in jail...or, how about make 200,000 points equal to 5 work weeks of community service? (200 hours = 5 work weeks.)
    barbis9, sweetmomma and scouponer like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I don't have a mobile device but I thought that all of the mobile devices in todays world leave some sort of foot print ever time they are used. If my thinking is correct I would think it would not be that hard to at least trace the registered owner of the device that was used to take the 200 dollars from your account.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Thatdone View Post
    I don't have a mobile device but I thought that all of the mobile devices in todays world leave some sort of foot print ever time they are used. If my thinking is correct I would think it would not be that hard to at least trace the registered owner of the device that was used to take the 200 dollars from your account.
    It is often just screenshots of cards used so no trace to the actual phone but they will have a timestamp on the purchase and most stores have CCTV.

They can probably charge the person with fraud though, so more than 5 weeks community service
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    The problem is that you can add card numbers in wallet apps or even just generate barcodes like the app would give. Then try them at self cashes to see if there is a balance. It is why I keep mine set to earn only after my BF accidentally typed his card number in wrong in UGO wallet and it accepted it.
    I think it is a bit more sophisticated than that, mine was hacked also using an iPhone and the iPhone's card number was actually linked into my PC Plus account - when I logged in and went through the account with the agent, we could see it. From what she was saying I think there had been a hack somewhere, she said that I wasn't the only one, but didn't go into details.
    barbis9 likes this.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Can some one please help me with the steps on how to change the pc card to earn on tia

Thread Information