User Tag List

Page 185 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 85 135 175 183 184 185 186 187 195 235 285 685 1185 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,775 of 29338
Like Tree118490Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , @walkonby , they really are sweet little mesmerizing beings; sometimes I watch one after the other and time just flies by. Some are sad, however...the one where Toby stayed by Bay's side during her last day just broke my heart...

I'd have a whole whack of them if they lived longer...as it is, I couldn't stand the heartbreak...

There's another youtube channel where a gal has mice and omg, the funiture she makes for them, the foods she creates (little tiny pancakes!) are just amazing!

But aren't they the sweetest things??!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@avoncallingu , another migraine day for you...so horrible that you're going through that, along with other aches and pains you have...and you have so much to do....Wish I lived closer, but you know you can call me anytime....{{{gentle hugs}}}

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Hello, everyone!
    Glad it cooled down last night, and it should be mild today.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.

The guys and gals at work were teasing of me yesterday...and then my Lady too...go figure.
    "Danger, you know you're getting old when you give yourself a kink in the neck walking to and from your desk and the printer!"

All in good fun, I guess...it's still really sore today!
    I took a few aspirin while I was at work yesterday, heat packed my neck and shoulders all last night, and slept with a towel wrapped around my neck (homemade neck warmer/brace) last night...still sore.
    It's the same kind of kink you get when you've slept funny, and you're neck's sore.
    Ah well...c'est la vie.

Anyway, have a wonderful day Fam.
    Dreary and Drizzly here today.
    DANGER

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    @danger_dan - sorry about your neck; I know how it hurts. I hope it feels better soon.

Have a good day all you s.c. peeps.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

@Lynn49
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning early birdies!! yes the drizzle is here and the dogs are none too impressed. Preds do it!! They took both home games to tie the series, now back to Pittsburgh to try and win a 3rd game. Sadly the Jays lost, but I missed much of it dozing off. The late games require an afternoon nap to view. ha ha

have a good one all!!

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone . Hope everyone that's not feeling well are doing good today. Its raining again. Have a great day everyone.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone, hope you have a great day!
    Name:  c314b5b20aa93b0bc00514e974460578.jpg
Views: 102
Size:  41.5 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Tue, Jun 6th, 2017 at 08:09 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!!

Also dreary here, can't believe DH went golfing this morning; his old knees aren't what they used to be, I hope he rented a cart today. He usually walks for the exercise but it's been raining off and on for a couple of days now, I'm sure it's still slippery out there.

@22hicks, thank you for that sweet card...bet you really secretly enjoyed that mouse video, eh?? C'mon...confession is good for the soul, Sweetheart...

@danger_dan, I hope your pain in the neck goes away by the end of today...it must make driving difficult, too.

Not much on my agenda today...just have to pick up wrapping paper, a card for my late brother's 1-yr old granddaughter's b'day in Ajax this Saturday, and wrap our presents, the one from our DD and her DH, then might as well wrap their gift to our grandson for his 9th b'day next weekend at camp....and wrap my DH's gifts for his b'day next week at camp....along with Father's Day...should be 13 of us on that new deck all next weekend..good thing they picked up two livingroom sets.....hahaha!! I hope the weather will be as beautiful as it was this past weekend.

So enjoy your day, everyone...I hope that if you're hurting, it's minor today and well controlled with meds..speaking of which...
    @dededi..too funny and too true!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Attachment 331370

Glad you had wonderful birthday macw1960 !
    Thanks.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Nothing thrilling happening today other than making spaghetti sauce. Rainy here today. Have a great day everyone.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So ... we have a pole in the laneway that holds Bell, Rogers, etc. 'stuff' ... the pole is rotten at the base and is needing replacement.

The crew came out today to replace the pole or at least do the main work ... they dug the new hole, put in the new pole, moved all the wiring, and left the old pole in a position to be quickly removed. All the while they answered people's questions and were polite and tidy.

I called the company doing the work, and spoke to the manager to give kudos to the crew ... not only was he shocked someone was calling to give kudos but he was so pleased that we were happy that they are going to get recognition in the company and get a small gift each ... so I was pleased I called in.

I just wanted to say thanks and the fact that they will get recognized is even better. I am sure they get yelled at most of the time so this is something nice for them ... in the end I felt good too ... time for a martini for me ...

Hope all here are well and having a good day!
    Last edited by GoodBoy; Tue, Jun 6th, 2017 at 03:31 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoodBoy View Post
    So ... we have a pole in the laneway that holds Bell, Rogers, etc. 'stuff' ... the pole is rotten at the base and is needing replacement.

The crew came out today to replace the pole or at least do the main work ... they dug the new hole, put in the new pole, moved all the wiring, and left the old pole in a position to be quickly removed. All the while they answered people's questions and were polite and tidy.

I called the company doing the work, and spoke to the manager to give kudos to the crew ... not only was he shocked someone was calling to give kudos but he was so pleased that we were happy that they are going to get recognition in the company and get a small gift each ... so I was pleased I called in.

I just wanted to say thanks and the fact that they will get recognized is even better. I am sure they get yelled at most of the time so this is something nice for them ... in the end I felt good too ... time for a martini for me ...

Hope all here are well and having a good day!
    @GoodBoy , good on ya for making that call!! I've made a point of doing that myself many times...I'm sure when I ask someone's name on the phone or make a note of saying their name in the store they think they're going to get called in for a bad review! Did that just the other day at ToysRUs....the fellow on the phone was cheerful, polite and even offered to locate my item in stock and have it put away for me! It was just the Minecraft card game as a little extra for our GS, but what a pleasure being served by someone without a chip on his or her shoulder!!

I may join you in that martini....uh, perhaps wine is now more my speed..

Thread Information