User Tag List

Page 190 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 90 140 180 188 189 190 191 192 200 240 290 690 1190 ... LastLast
Results 2,836 to 2,850 of 29327
Like Tree118471Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope all had a very good Sunday and weekend... busy week upcoming ...

Tomorrow I have a painter doing the exterior of the house and the fencing ... so alot of work but they are doing all of it .

Also tomorrow I have to record a video downtown and also get a new passport photo. Then some medical appointments (just routine) later in the week ... so will be happy to get all this off my plate!

I have been a bit derelict with the yard work so did some early early this morning (side and front) and rest of week is getting to the bits in the back. Gardener handles the major pruning but I like to keep my hand in the day-to-day stuff ...

Anyway -- time to chill for a few hours and wishing all a very good night and a superb upcoming week!

GB

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Hello every1.
    I hope you've enjoyed this summer-like w/end. I know I did.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Welcome back @Lynn49 - sounds like you had a fun, busy w/end.

I'm happy to hear Milan is doing so well @Natalka .

You sound almost as busy as I am @GoodBoy . I've been doing all the pruning, and laying mulch. My backyard is out of control right now. It got bad while I was ill, so it'll be a major project, in a couple of weeks. I have a couple of appts. this week too; my driveway was just paved, and a company has been working on my cedar siding - Friday, today, and will finish tomorrow. But the majority of my week will be preparing for my garage sale next Saturday, and getting this house cleaned. It also was ignored while I was sick.
    Bottom line, I may not be around every day, but we'll see how things go.

Good night all.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

i was cleaning out a friends apt..& found an eatons catalogue from 1972...omg, the fashions were sooooo bad, i remember wearing most of them! ..lol a blk & wht 24 inch tv was $240- a green ghost game was$3.99
    talking barbie was $7.99.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Hellofolks!
    Well, I am watching the "true-Canadian " obligatory "at-least-one-period-of -the-Stanley -Cup-month-and-a-half-of 'entertainment '" It might be over tonight and it's only June 11! Three seasons of hockey! Oh joy!

I haven't been around for a while. My dB who will be my new roommate dropped a weight on his little finger at the Y on Thursday. (Oh, m g! You should see what a mess it is!) He is very brave!

I got a beginning estimate on my moving costs and also on participating in an online auction program to get rid of the stuff I don't want. Gave me indigestion so badly that I mistook it for cardiac issues and spent all day Friday in the ER at the hospital. (Kind of a joke -kind of not)

They told me to follow up with a stress test when I got a new dr. In Kitchener.

Saturday -34 degrees. I went with Sadie to Cambridge to Che k out her compatibility with my friend's new dog. That went well. Meeting my brother's cat- well- let's just say that will take more work and time.

Managed to see my nephew play some baseball and it turns out that his team won the tournament today. I managed to finagle a birthday gift for him and anniversary gift for his mum and dad, (same day) even though I didn't have time to shop on Friday. Just think of 2 gifts you can buy at drive-throughs-since you can't leave a doggie in a hot car even for 5 minutes!

Hilarious story to tell about my other nephew's weekend job as a dog/cat/house sitter!

Nat-I am so glad Milan's surgery went well and he's on his way to recovery.

Good Boy-you are MAKING A VIDEO?
    Will we get to see it?

Well- it'says final! Penguins win two Stanley Cups in a row!

Going to bid you goodnight!!

Hope tomorrow is a good one!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Ppppphhht. Stupid penguin win.
    And sidney got the Con Smythe trophy?!! Insult to injury.

We had my late BFF'S Hubby over for dinner and the game so for the first time in a long time I actually watched the game.

G'night all.
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jun 11th, 2017 at 11:13 PM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hiya @avoncallingu

Not sure about what is happening with the video. I was asked by one of the companies I work with or shall I say used to work with to do a promo video testimonial thing for them. They are doing a bunch of them and then will use them for podium displays etc. not sure if it will be on the internet or not or if it will be oscar worthy! will see what happens.

You have been very busy! Hope you feel better and take some you time to relax whenever you can. Good luck with all the endeavors!

GB

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Going to be a stinker here today. Bring on the heat!

Wishing all a good day !!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good Morning Fam.
    It's going to be a scorcher out today! Stay cool and stay hydrated.
    Have a wonderful day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good cloudy morning, everyone.
    @avoncallingu , better safe than sorry, Hon. Good for you, for getting checked out, I've done that myself this past year, and although we tend to feel a little embarassed about it being stress related and not a heart condition, at least we're around to tell the tale. We're always told not to gamble with guesswork, to get to an ER, and that's the best advice. I'm happy to read that you're okay. The costs of moving, let alone moving yourself and your brother, entering into an auction, is quite enough to elevate your stress levels! I hope you can take a little time to rest today.

DH is off golfing with a fellow he used to partner with a while back; so very sad that two of his regular buddies he golfed with every morning are battling cancer.

I hope you all enjoy your Monday, take care!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

avon, I agree with Lynn - women's symptoms are so very different than men's, so it's always best to have them checked. You've been dealing with so much, and continue to have so much on your plate - you need a breather!

Lynn - why no love for Sidney? Personally, I think he should retire before he's done in by the concussions.

Wow, heard the hot forecast for southern ON - be careful out there!

Enjoy the day, all, whatever it brings you!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Heading out to plant zucchini and other squash. Late, late, late but better than not at all. I deserve a medal for braving all those mosquitoes. Stay as cool as possible, folks.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning everyone. Hope U have a good day! It's going to be a scorcher here today , I got all my outdoor stuff finished so I can stay in the cool of the house. Name:  b6c38170b6bc71c50a0b17114dd178fd.jpg
Views: 134
Size:  27.4 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Mon, Jun 12th, 2017 at 09:12 AM.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1. Wow, what a fantastic w/end !!!!
    Another nice day today. I just love summer.
    I hope you all have a great day; me, I'm heading out to cut the lawn, if it's dry yet, & b4 it gets to 40+.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Ppppphhht. Stupid penguin win.
    And sidney got the Con Smythe trophy?!! Insult to injury.

We had my late BFF'S Hubby over for dinner and the game so for the first time in a long time I actually watched the game.

G'night all.
    oh @Lynn49 I was so so very very sad....and mad!! First they disallow the Preds goal which was a perfectly good goal btw!!
    Then for Pens to score that only goal with a minute or so left.....ugh!!! Wanted to rip out my hair....as soon as the empty netter went in I flipped the channel.
    I simply refused to watch ANY of the Pens celebrations. Which means " it didn't happen! "
    I hate Sydney so much!! why?? I don't know.

Anyways, sweltering hot here, we caved and flipped on the Central air....just starting to cool off in here now.
    Have a great day all.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information