User Tag List

Page 210 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@Lynn49 Thanks, yeah with rice paper wrappers. One thing I'm worried about with all the soy sauce substitutes I see is the beef bouillon. I'm not sure if it's good for gout. I will try peanut sauce and chili sauce though. I will try different things along the way.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cabmonk View Post
    @Lynn49 Thanks, yeah with rice paper wrappers. One thing I'm worried about with all the soy sauce substitutes I see is the beef bouillon. I'm not sure if it's good for gout. I will try peanut sauce and chili sauce though. I will try different things along the way.
    ...peanut sauce!!! Even much, much better!!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

About to watch the International Fireworks over the Detroit River on TV. Hasn't started yet, though. My cleaning helper was here today and we got a fair bit of packingdone. Most of the Laundry room and non-clothing from the front closet. I have also started on my walk-in closet. Boy! AmI glad the LCBO didn't go on strike - I need more boxes.
    My cell phone is ringing so 'bye!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hahaha.. @avoncallingu ....I thought I was going to read: Boy!! Am I glad the LCBO didn't go on strike! After today I'm REALLY needing my rum and cokes!!

But alas, that's not you.....that would be me (but not rum and coke)...but it's not you...

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    What a gorgeous view you have! What body of water is that?
    This is Atlantic Ocean .. live in Central Newfoundland
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  IMG_1622.JPG
Views: 113
Size:  37.2 KB
    22hicks, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Our fireworks day 3 was cancelled tonight due to wind which was team Finland. They were moved to Tues which was supposed to be Team Ukraine. They are not sure what they will do with Team Ukraine as they can only do one per night since it takes a lot to set up and how many shells are used. They might add an extra day onto the end for them.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning! Another warm one today - it already is...

Hope you all have a wonderful day!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone, Hope everyone day yesterday was a good one. Another rainy day here and cool temp. Have a great Tuesday everyone

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

good morning to all!
    man oh man that would have been some scary drive on the 401 yesterday through Pickering/Ajax right when the thunder boomers, heavy heavy rain and then some hail fell. Thankfully I had left the house moments before and was JUST pulling into the parking lot to sit and wait for DD to finish work when the skies opened up.
    I ate my snacks up so nervously within minutes sitting in my vehicle watching the Mother Nature show! It was a tad comical watching people running to their cars getting drenched though...I am easily amused I guess.
    @cabmonk best of luck with all the adjustments you will be making for your diet while living in your " meat and potatoes " town.( I like that description you gave )
    @22hicks I hope Jake has recovered from his tummy upset, wouldn't wish a loose stools doggy day on anyone.
    @avoncallingu Much like Lynn I thought you were going to say thank goodness no LCBO strike so you could get your drink on! ha ha
    @dededi thanks for always having the cutest graphics attached to your morning greetings, I love them!! @Lynn49 I might just try making that soy sauce substitute recipe myself, looks interesting! Thanks for posting.
    Another blah, grey rainy-ish day again here, but there is a Jays game tonight to watch and that will sweeten the pot!
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 07:32 AM.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope everyone has a good Tuesday!
    Name:  4ea2b0cbe6c2aaf35a0a8964a4b74bad.jpg
Views: 235
Size:  57.8 KB
    Last edited by dededi; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 08:43 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

G'morning folks!
    This is early for me but the building manager said he would try to get the fire alarm guy to check why my intercom buzzer from the front door isn't working. And he was coming early.

Sadie gets excited when I wake up but she knows when I pick up the tablet that we're not getting up for a while, so she goes and lies down again.

Sorry Jake wasn't well. I hope he's better now.

I have to tell you @22hicks that you appeared on a post with my stepson- he was liking the Argos and your sweet face was right there beside his.

I was wondering how you knew him but then I realized that you were just watching the same show, I think.

Well, those boxes are calling my name. I'm down to the "Why would you ever pack that with that" stage and the "How is this ever going to fit in abox" stage. No more time for sorting- just stick it in a box and sort it at the other end!

@Newfiescreech - imagine the Atlantic Ocean looking so calm and peaceful!

@walkonby -my brother and 2 bus loads of students were driving to Ottawa yesterday. I hope they didn't have to contend with that weather you described for very long.

@lynn - I DID have half a Radler the other day- I found it at the back of the fridge.

@TheGoodLordAbove -please keep all my friends and family safe today and provide those in need with help and care - and all the people said....amen
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 09:40 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

My dear Hubby and I...TODAY!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Tue, Jun 27th, 2017 at 09:50 AM.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Happy Anniversary!!! Congratulations!!

Sent from my iPhone

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well due to rain today and rest of week we have agreed to have the painter complete the final item early next week. I fully understand and am happy to know I have the home to myself with no painters for the remainder of the week. He was willing to work on July 1 but I would not hear of it.

Hope all have a good day!

@avoncallingu ... good luck with the boxes

Sent from my iPhone

Thread Information