User Tag List

Page 574 of 654 FirstFirst ... 74 474 524 564 572 573 574 575 576 584 624 ... LastLast
Results 8,596 to 8,610 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Agree with you. The child that was doing that is going to have a tough time making friends if she does not know some basic courtesies around others. She likely does not like feet near her head either...
    exactly this is BASIC movie theater etiquette every kid should know by the age of 2.. heck this is just basic manners! do not put your feet where peoples heads go! you'd never put your dirty feet on your pillow... why is it suddenly ok to do this in public on a headrest in a theater?! and it wasn't just bare feet.. it was bare feet that had been walking around in flip flops.. flip flops do NOT keep your feet clean!to me they are just a step above walking around bare foot (though i guess that is another rant there lol)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    Maybe DH has been steppin' out and eating cookies you dont know about.
    More likely butter tarts.

Hubby had a brain fart and decided that I wanted to use my Knorr coupons on Knorr Homestyle Chicken and Beef Stock at $3.97 rather than the Knorr at $.77 as he could not find it on the shelf. Definitely returning these. Usually he is really good when using coupons.

On the plus side he brought me home 5 extra flyer bundles so I have 5 more Bush's Beans coupons.
    Last edited by macw1960; Thu, Jul 13th, 2017 at 10:04 AM.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

sigh......my hard drive died last night. It took a while for my techies ( DH and DS ) to diagnose the issue.
    Hoping that the thumb drive restore thingy I have puts a lot of what was on my dead drive onto the new one we have to buy today. I hate typing on DH's desk top! It makes me wait so long when I type and I am a 2 finger typist. Sigh....again.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

That sucks walkonby!! Hopefully it can be saved. My DB just repaired my MIL's computer and then his own died! A knowledgeable computer person is like gold!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ha ha !! I'm BACK!! DH is the fixer!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Penguin View Post
    my e-mail company(rhymes with hell-on-line) has to send me forms by post so I can change the acct holders name so I can access my accts.

I'm told they will take 7-10 business days to get to me...

And then I have to send them back by post..

I still haven't received them...off to phone again!

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

I still haven't received them...off to phone again!
    Might be a good idea to kick the matter up to whoever is the spokesperson to expedite the forms.

Last edited by Ciel; Thu, Jul 20th, 2017 at 11:28 PM.
    Newfiescreech and macw1960 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Sith Lady and Cool Kid Darth Penguin's Avatar
    Trading Score
    20 (100%)

It's AOL...not Bell...sorry.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Short answer : no Long answer : NOOOOOOOOOOO!

Welcome to the Penguinocracy..One Penguin, One vote..I am The Penguin..I have the One Vote

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to Walmart Yesterday to buy their Zoe dog food... the beef flavour was on sale for $34.xx So i grabbed it. Went to pay for it and the sweet cashier rang it through as we were chatting (i had my son and his friend with me). It wasn't until after I paid for it that I noticed it hadn't rang up as the sale price but as $38. So i went to Customer Service and told CS that it had rang up wrong. So she takes the receipt and goes check for herself. She then comes back with the shelf sticker that shows that I was right. So she starts refund for me and I notice its only $5.XX, so I ask "don't you guys do SCOPE when price is wrong?" and she replies with "yeah but you have to ask for it." So i stood there for what seemed like 1 minute staring at her and she stared back and I finally said "ok... I'm asking... " she then sighed really hard, and started slamming keyboard hard with her fingers ( and i think i saw a rolling of the eyes) and she refunded me $15.xx. uuuugggghhhhh I don't understand what the big deal was! That is that policy right!!

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LondonShops View Post
    I went to Walmart Yesterday to buy their Zoe dog food... the beef flavour was on sale for $34.xx So i grabbed it. Went to pay for it and the sweet cashier rang it through as we were chatting (i had my son and his friend with me). It wasn't until after I paid for it that I noticed it hadn't rang up as the sale price but as $38. So i went to Customer Service and told CS that it had rang up wrong. So she takes the receipt and goes check for herself. She then comes back with the shelf sticker that shows that I was right. So she starts refund for me and I notice its only $5.XX, so I ask "don't you guys do SCOPE when price is wrong?" and she replies with "yeah but you have to ask for it." So i stood there for what seemed like 1 minute staring at her and she stared back and I finally said "ok... I'm asking... " she then sighed really hard, and started slamming keyboard hard with her fingers ( and i think i saw a rolling of the eyes) and she refunded me $15.xx. uuuugggghhhhh I don't understand what the big deal was! That is that policy right!!
    I sometimes think that they dislike the fact that you are getting a better deal or they don't want to part with money even it is not theirs. Yes you are right though.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So she starts refund for me and I notice its only $5.XX, so I ask "don't you guys do SCOPE when price is wrong?" and she replies with "yeah but you have to ask for it."
    Welcome to the forum LondonShops. Yes, sometimes hard to get Scanning Code of Practice approved. SCOP should not be that hard to get but some employees make it difficult.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

It's AOL...not Bell...sorry.
    Put in some duellists to make the missing content less missed.
    Newfiescreech and macw1960 like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

do SCOPE when price is wrong?" and she replies with "yeah but you have to ask for it." So i stood there for what seemed like 1 minute staring at her and she stared back and I finally said "ok... I'm asking... "
    Isn't that the whole reason you went to the counter in the first place? Or is there a magic phrase that has to be uttered?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so I ask "don't you guys do SCOPE when price is wrong?" and she replies with "yeah but you have to ask for it." So i stood there for what seemed like 1 minute staring at her and she stared back and I finally said "ok... I'm asking... "
    This exact exchange reminds me of a similar one I had at Canadian Tire a few years ago.

I bought a pressure washer on a Wednesday from my local Canadian Tire store. That same Saturday, i saw the flyer and realized it was half-price on a one-day deal. So I go back to the store with my receipt and ask for a price-correction. (I didnt bring the washer with me). The woman at the counter proceeds to tell me "We don't honour price corrections on one-day sales. They are limited quantities, no rain-checks, etc. You have to buy it today to get the sale price."
    To which I replied... "So I could re-buy it, and then refund it with the original receipt?"
    "If we have any left in store, sure..." she says.
    "Do you have any left in store?" I asked.
    (And after punching on her computer keyboard for a moment...) -- "We have 23 in store."
    Much like you I stared at her silently for a moment to see if she'd figure it out and finally I had to say "So, is that what I'm going to have to do? Buy it again, and refund it? Because I'll do that if that's what it takes..."
    She let out a big sigh, after realizing my logic and said "No, I can do the price correction, I suppose." and did so begrudgingly.

Apparently we had to lay it out in that sequence, it seems, in order to get it done. Otherwise, she would have been refunding a pressure washer and handling the box about 10 minutes later.

Trading Score
    26 (100%)

making your cat vegan - friend is the UK is making their cat vegan - that should be abuse.....

Thread Information