User Tag List

Page 296 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 196 246 286 294 295 296 297 298 306 346 396 796 1296 ... LastLast
Results 4,426 to 4,440 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

At the end of a very nice day, I would like to wish everyone a wonderful last week of summer which is definitely feeling like summer here. Planning what lies ahead in the next couple of weeks.

Sleep well!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone have a great day.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good morning and Happy Monday everyone!

I just love Koala's!
    Name:  beaab699af8a911c7b591a9751f030a8.jpg
Views: 200
Size:  20.1 KB

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone! Sipping my morning eggnog......
    @dededi , I just asked my Hubby if I could have a baby koala and he said it might get too big!! I promised it wouldn't, but he still said no.

I'll be busy tracking our DD's and her 8 friends' flight to Liberia, Costa Rica in real time. Watching that plane moving along....approaching Pittsburgh now.....I won't get much done until they land!

Have a wonderful summer week, everyone! Hasn't it been prefect?!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Sep 18th, 2017 at 10:09 AM.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good Morning everyone!
    Had a lovely wake-up call from Shoppers Drug Mart this morning to tell me that something I had ordered was in -followed by 2 nicely timed other calls to tell me how much I owe and to ask about Optimum points.....I guess other people go to work early. Good for them... I hope they all get to retire and sleep in some day. Not meaning to sound sarcastic.
    "Only Positive Thoughts" is my new mantra!

Oops-phone rang and a friend (retired friend) is dropping around with Timmies in hand in 20 minutes. See us later!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Tue, Sep 19th, 2017 at 12:17 AM.

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good morning every1.
    It's so nice we actually got @ least 1 week of summer. Fingers crossed it lasts longer.
    I hope you can get out and enjoy it.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang...
    Exhausted.
    Have a great day folks.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Morning gang...
    Exhausted.
    Have a great day folks.
    Hang on, @danger_dan , ...let me guess....you're not taking vitamins and you haven't seen your dr about getting blood-work screening done, right?
    Hon, you're too young to be so exhausted after a weekend.....you could be low in iron.....lots of stuff that can be corrected...then you'll be perfect once again!
    .....removing my "Mom" hat......
    Last edited by Lynn49; Mon, Sep 18th, 2017 at 11:06 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awwww, what an adorable baby koala!!
    I am partial to baby sloths myself Lynn, but DH would never go for one either.

So I feel pretty darn good today. Lost the projected lbs scheduled to lose this week and our Kelsey's " experience " ( which I did an online survey for last night ) apparently got forwarded to the Manager ( I never knew they did that ) and so when I phoned over there today to speak with the manager they already knew all about me! ha ha
    A make up gift is on its way, they should make up with us, we are pretty faithful customers.

How many times can they rip up the asphalt and repave a LONG street? The answer is as many times as they darn well please around here! They are doing it AGAIN!!
    It started last week, the noise, the dust, the traffic congestion, the obstacle course when weaving past raised manhole covers.

I've been retired since late 2013 and they did the entire stretch back then ( from Sheppard to Meadowvale ), then 2 more times they did " patch work " when nothing was even broken, they just smashed certain parts up and redid them.
    I know there were more times major work was done before this time but I have never found out why they even do it??

o.k. I shall not let them ruin my mood, as avon says " only positive thoughts "

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi everyone!!
    @walkonby , I'm really happy to hear you're going to be compensated for your dinners last night...it better be for a whole lot of money!!! No lousy $10 coupon for you!!
    @avoncallingu , I hope your positivity continues throughout the day!!

And on a positive note, our DD and her friends have landed in Liberia, Costa Rica and I imagine they're standing in line at customs right now, then hopping on whatever transportation the hotel has provided them with. I think a glass of wine will be in order at the end of it all!!

Wish I could have some, too. Like Walks, I'm also on a diet, hoping to lose the weight I put in since my fall and knee-replacement and even more!

I hope everyone is having a really great day!!

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I'm doing laundry and earlier I met with my OT. I am trying to finish a poem while I wait for my laundry! I am so tired I could fall asleep!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Oh my gosh, Lynn - who took that photo?
    Hope Hicks doesn't see it!
    Got a bunch of things accomplished today. Got important visitors next week -got to get organized!

I am off to London tomorrow to visit a friend and will get my car checked while I am there. There is a noise coming from the exhaust and the other day it suddenly slowed down then accelerated for no apparent reason. So that makes me nervous. Got a few important appointments lined up today.

Got the plans and supplies list for my table runner applique project that I will be doing at my quilt class. Maybe I will check out the Fabric land in London tomorrow.

A friend of mine phoned today to perform a wedding ceremony for her. She and her honey have decided to tie the knot officially in A very quiet ceremony in my back yard. About October 1 so things are quickly picking up.

Better get some sleep.

Night-night folks!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @Lynn49 I am glad your DD landed safely. @walkonby hope the noise doesn't bother u took much from the work done on the street. Have a great everyone.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Feeling much better today. @Lynn49 , I think yesterday was a combination of all you mentioned, plus the work the Lady and I were doing on the weekend. Sunday was spent dig and clearing, and moving rocks and boulders and paver stones around, and general clearing around our back work shed so that we can get gravel and top soil in for this weekend.
    spent two hours cutting the front and back lawns last night; basically from the time I got home, until the sun went down...had to turn the head lights on, on the JD to put it away in the shed! guess I should install a light in that shed huh...?

Anywho, it's going to be another hot one in the GTA, stay cool folks. @Lynn49 , is it still raining up in your area? The in-Laws mentioned it was rainy most of yesterday, and you were sending it our way...

Have a wonderful day Fam.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I hope U have a lovely Tuesday everyone!

Name:  119bda82b093ad829acc9538017b9a00.jpg
Views: 155
Size:  10.6 KB

Thread Information