User Tag List

Page 338 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 238 288 328 336 337 338 339 340 348 388 438 838 1338 ... LastLast
Results 5,056 to 5,070 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oh hooray!! Halloween is now just a memory!! The mini chocolate bars eaten however will linger on my hips for many weeks!
    So....come to thin k about it there really is not much time to prep for Christmas now is there!?
    I can almost understand your " ready, set ,GO NOW! " attitude @Lynn49 regarding the Season.

None of that will matter though if we go with our intended plan of decorating nothing at all here and having our Christmas dinner out at either a fancy hotel or at the Mandarin?? Decisions, decisions.
    So.....the Astros could not close the deal last night and now we are forced to chew off more fingernails watching a Game 7 !!!

Is anyone else freezing cold? It is not even winter yet but these temps and the winds we've been having make me want to stay indoors. Hope everyone has a lovely day!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    oh hooray!! Halloween is now just a memory!! The mini chocolate bars eaten however will linger on my hips for many weeks!
    So....come to thin k about it there really is not much time to prep for Christmas now is there!?
    I can almost understand your " ready, set ,GO NOW! " attitude @Lynn49 regarding the Season.

None of that will matter though if we go with our intended plan of decorating nothing at all here and having our Christmas dinner out at either a fancy hotel or at the Mandarin?? Decisions, decisions.
    So.....the Astros could not close the deal last night and now we are forced to chew off more fingernails watching a Game 7 !!!

Is anyone else freezing cold? It is not even winter yet but these temps and the winds we've been having make me want to stay indoors. Hope everyone has a lovely day!!
    Honey, I can't even imagine not decorating or cooking for Christmas!! However...the one year we went to Mexico with the kids for Christmas (pre Grandson), it really was cool not to put the tree up/take it down, etc, etc, and everything else that goes along with it. But being here... @walkonby , I just have to over-do it all..

I didn't watch the game last night, Jenny and I were hiding in the computer room while DH gave out the chocolate bars and yep, snagged a few when all was quiet, but thank goodness he bought the boxed ones that I didn't like, otherwise I'd have gobbled them all up!

Yes, Christmas...time to pick up stuff and I've got to decide the pattern for GS's winter quilt! I"ve changed my mind a dozen times...time to just pick something I want to do and stick with it. He's now into Yu-G-Oh, so on the hunt for some of that stuff now....can hardly keep up with how quickly their tastes change!
    When did it become Wednesday??! Bulk Bark has seniors' day today and I have to pick up all the fruit for my fruitcake today!! Whew. Thank goodness I checked! And DH took the van to shoot pool so I'll have to head out when he gets back.
    Good grief! See? Things to do!

Well, peeps....stay warm and dry!! And safe on those roads and highways; that crash on the 400 yesterday just scares me off those. I'm happy not to have to travel them everyday, like Dan....stay safe, Dan!!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Halloween discounted candies I think I went too late but I found:Maxi(QC) 50% off but limited choice,I bought 2 x freddo 50 chocolates pieces creppy spider and pumpkin creme @3,94$ reg 8,00$And we put the heat on since it is so cold....
    Newfiescreech and 22hicks like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    As of this printing....WOOHOO!!! This is for you, too, @walkonby!!!!!

The current date is 31st October 2017

There are 7 weeks until 25th December 2017 ~ Christmas!

There are 55 days until 25th December 2017 ~ Christmas!

OMG 😮 Lynn ..your not serious are you ..you dont have your Christmas Tree 🎄 up already and decorate.. I’m not even thinking 🤔 about tree yet sure lol .. dont have any gifts 🎁 yet ..but look 👀 out when i starts December im like road runner going beep beep lol ..sure wish i was more into Christmas ..glad you have Christmas spirit sweetie ..just joking 🙃 with ya .
    22hicks, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Does anyone know what happen to @dededi I haven't seen a post or PiC from her for a while now did I miss some thing.
    Yes ..been wondering what happen to her ..just hope everything is well with dededi..missing her pics and posts every day
    22hicks and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Missed seeing you on here today, @22hicks , hoping all's well.....

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

what was that noise??
    OMG! it was MEEEE! Screaming along with the new World Series Champs ( the Astros!! ) and my guy ( Altuve ) made the last play to get the 3rd out in the 9th. What a game, what a series period! The starting pitching for both teams in this game was nothing like anyone expected, but thank goodness Houston earned those 5 runs early in the game before they brought Kershaw in.
    He shut them down for most of the game but in the end the Dodgers left too many guys stranded on base in multiple innings.

I could barely watch the Leafs play, I think they are ahead 2-1 now in the 3rd but that could change.
    Oh boy I am very happy for the Houston Astros!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@walkonby !!They did it!! It would have been so different if they won in Houston, but I bet there'll be a party when they get home! Did you see thenm in their own stadium??

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    @walkonby !!They did it!! It would have been so different if they won in Houston, but I bet there'll be a party when they get home! Did you see thenm in their own stadium??
    I hit the record button as soon as Altuve made that last play to get the last out....so I will watch all the celebration stuff shortly. Did the tv coverage cut to the Houston Stadium of fans? I'll have to look for that.

No time for typing , I am missing the remainder of the Leafs game....they are up 2-1 and just 5 min left to play in the 3rd!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone. @walkonby you are correct I could hear your screaming I know you were hoping for them to win. Our Maple Leafs did good also the got the win .The needed that for my DH sake .Its raining all day so will be in doors trying to clean the house and maybe take a nap. Have a great Thursday everyone

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Good rainy morning every1.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

LIVE EVERY MIN. 2 THE MAX 22hicks's Avatar
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I'm home after 24+ hours back in hospital.
    There was real concern that I'd need more surgery, but all's ok.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Good morning Fam.
    Rainy out...drive safe, stay dry.

Have a good one.
    DANGER

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by 22hicks View Post
    Well, I'm home after 24+ hours back in hospital.
    There was real concern that I'd need more surgery, but all's ok.
    Welcome home. You must really like the hospital food!

Sent from my iPhone

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Like others said another rainy day in QC ....Perfect day for eating soup or confort food lol.Wishing everyone an awesome day!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Thread Information