User Tag List

Page 374 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 274 324 364 372 373 374 375 376 384 424 474 874 1374 ... LastLast
Results 5,596 to 5,610 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Wth is this lol. So so cold, good thing it's 5am and I'm inside. However what I thought was weird, the feels like temp(windchill) is a bit warmer than the actual temp.

Have a good Sunday.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone Hope your Saturday was great. @Lynn49 I don't realised how fast time flies I guess your grandson heard it for a while and wanted you DH to confirm does he still believe in the tooth fairy and by the way how old is your GS ?. @Newfiescreech good you take time to pop in I know when we start volunteering its never finish unless we stop I will have a 2week break because school is out. I volunteer at our local School used to also go to the food bank 1 once a week but now I only go when I have extra time. @avoncallingu that great news that u are going to see another surgeon with the hopes to get Tootie an earlier appointment. @GoodBoy Happy Holidays to you too enjoy it where ever you are. Have a great day everyone

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! No rehearsal after church today. And no supper plans so a whole day to get organized for "The Big Day." Maybe we'll take a ride around town to see the lights tonight. There's a big display at Bingeman Park that you drive through. That would work out best.
    I think that I may try making my world famous (HA-yeah!)
    Scottish shortbread. Maybe the white chocolate cranberry ones . I must say that they do turn out well when I make them.
    Pipe dreams, maybe.
    Well, "Morning has broken,
    Like the first morning,
    Blackbirds has spoken,
    Like the first bird."

Kudos to the first one who can name the singer.
    Mine is the sunlight.
    Mine is the morning.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Cat Stevens - Morning Has Broken ... enjoy your day!

Last edited by GoodBoy; Sun, Dec 17th, 2017 at 08:57 AM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone!
    @avoncallingu: Cat Stevens. Oh, I hope Tootie can get in sooner! Fingers crossed for both of you!
    @flemeth: it was our DD that he asked last night...his confidant, he trusts her with everything. When she phoned last night to tell me, I was in tears and I think she was sniffling, too...He turned 9 last June.
    @Newfiescreech, it's so nice to see you here again, and I remember our younger years when we were that busy...hardly felt there was enough time to take a deep breath! I hope Christmas day is relaxing for you! @cabmonk , that is strange, that wind-chilll thing, hahaha! Stay in, stay warm and have a lovely day, Hon.
    @22hicks, hoping and praying for a pain-free, snuggled-in day for you with Jake.

A little more baking for me today, appys to make and freeze for Christmas and the kids' boxing day party..no rest for the wicked!!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Dec 17th, 2017 at 08:56 AM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Afternoon already! Where did that morning go? Nice to see others here were all up bright and early. We did our 2 combo b'day Mandarin thing last night and topped the night off going to see Star Wars!! Man that is one long a*s movie but worth it.
    Some here had the luxury of sleeping in, while DD and I were out the door by 7:30 ( her work duty called) Most things are ready for " the big day " but the menu for dinner can be a tad frustrating as much of it can only be purchased ( fresh items ) the day or two before and various items can only be prepped the day before for best results.
    It'll be fine I am sure, this week will probably fly right by!

have a c-c-c cold and crazy day everyone. Seems so bitter cold out to me.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey @walkonby I was up at like 3am lol and posted here about 5am. However I'll admit I did go back to bed about 8am until noon haha. Wrestling on at 8pm tonight, hope I don't fall asleep at 7pm the way things have been going lately.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Afternoon already! Where did that morning go? Nice to see others here were all up bright and early. We did our 2 combo b'day Mandarin thing last night and topped the night off going to see Star Wars!! Man that is one long a*s movie but worth it.
    Some here had the luxury of sleeping in, while DD and I were out the door by 7:30 ( her work duty called) Most things are ready for " the big day " but the menu for dinner can be a tad frustrating as much of it can only be purchased ( fresh items ) the day or two before and various items can only be prepped the day before for best results.
    It'll be fine I am sure, this week will probably fly right by!

have a c-c-c cold and crazy day everyone. Seems so bitter cold out to me.
    Wow !! Walkonby your always busy busy in kitchen ..hope you dont be banging on pot and pan at times when things get to darn busy in kitchen lol you my ducky take some time to relax and kick up heel and grab nice glass wine 🍷 R E L A X SWEETIE ..Take good care yourself
    Lynn49, cabmonk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning everyone Hope your Saturday was great. @Lynn49 I don't realised how fast time flies I guess your grandson heard it for a while and wanted you DH to confirm does he still believe in the tooth fairy and by the way how old is your GS ?. @Newfiescreech good you take time to pop in I know when we start volunteering its never finish unless we stop I will have a 2week break because school is out. I volunteer at our local School used to also go to the food bank 1 once a week but now I only go when I have extra time. @avoncallingu that great news that u are going to see another surgeon with the hopes to get Tootie an earlier appointment. @GoodBoy Happy Holidays to you too enjoy it where ever you are. Have a great day everyone
    Thanks so much flemeth..yes ..I enjoy volunteering but at times it can get very busy ,plus working 10 to 12 hours for town then volunteering doesn’t leave much time do anything for myself any more ..guys at fire hall Saturday evening told me go home and relax some before i get burnt out .. so im going try my best this week stay away and get ready for Christmas..put Christmas 🎄 tree up few minutes ago ..not decorate yet ..hope and pray Lynn doesn’t read this ..she’s been ready for weeks and im so much behind .. gifts not wrap up yet gee its rat race here since last nite ..hopefully ill be ready time santa gets here hoho ..flemeth have wonderful sunday afternoon and take good care yourself sweetie
    Lynn49 and cabmonk like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Good morning, everyone!
    @avoncallingu: Cat Stevens. Oh, I hope Tootie can get in sooner! Fingers crossed for both of you!
    @flemeth: it was our DD that he asked last night...his confidant, he trusts her with everything. When she phoned last night to tell me, I was in tears and I think she was sniffling, too...He turned 9 last June.
    @Newfiescreech, it's so nice to see you here again, and I remember our younger years when we were that busy...hardly felt there was enough time to take a deep breath! I hope Christmas day is relaxing for you! @cabmonk, that is strange, that wind-chilll thing, hahaha! Stay in, stay warm and have a lovely day, Hon.
    @22hicks, hoping and praying for a pain-free, snuggled-in day for you with Jake.

A little more baking for me today, appys to make and freeze for Christmas and the kids' boxing day party..no rest for the wicked!!

Have a great Sunday, everyone!
    Thanks so much Lynn ..sad when children get to such age and they know difference about Santa ..it takes that magical time away . Sure not much we can do about it , still have make best it ..guess your already now for santa come huh ..have wonderful Sunday afternoon sweetie take care yourself

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  43FAC139-34C5-4408-BE3F-BCB4220BE4A0.jpeg
Views: 116
Size:  105.4 KB

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Thanks very much, Good Boy! That was lovely. Yes, Lynn, Cat Stevens-1971 whoa! Last year of university for me. Complete with bell-bottoms with ribbon sewn around the bottom. Now there's a look!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and GoodBoy like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    Thanks very much, Good Boy! That was lovely. Yes, Lynn, Cat Stevens-1971 whoa! Last year of university for me. Complete with bell-bottoms with ribbon sewn around the bottom. Now there's a look!
    Hahaha...I never did the "hippy" style, and in 1971 I was already married for a year. Did wear hotpants in earlier years, though...probably what got me invited backstage to "meet" the Lovin'spoonful...hahaha...! And no, I declined.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Purchased my last XMAS gift - a ticket to Winter Garden Theatre in Jan ... now to decide if I give it or keep it

Show One Productions in association with Luminato presents Brodsky / Baryshnikov January 24-27, 2018 | Winter Garden Theatre Making its anticipated Canadian premiere, BRODSKY / BARYSHNIKOV is a one-man theatrical performance that gives voice and verse to the poetry of Nobel laureate Joseph Brodsky, performed by Mikhail Baryshnikov. Conceived and directed by Alvis Hermanis, noted Latvian director of The New Riga Theatre, BRODSKY / BARYSHNIKOV is a synthesis of word and action, an emotional journey deep into the poet's visceral and complex compositions. Performed in Russian, Brodsky's mother tongue, Baryshnikov recites a selection of his long-time friend's poignant and eloquent works. His subtle physicality transports the audience into Hermanis' reverent imagining of Brodsky's interior world. Performed in Russian with English surtitles. "Even when he's not dancing, Baryshnikov steals the show." - Observer "Hypnotic melancholia." - Financial Times

HO HO HO all!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Well, thank-you, Good Boy! How did you guess this would be a perfect gift for my birthday in Jan. SO thoughtful of you!
    GoodBoy likes this.

Thread Information