User Tag List

Page 58 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast
Like Tree7607Likes

Thread: PC Optimum - SDM and PC Unite Feb.1 2018!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    121 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    My understanding is that there will be more bonus redemption events, so comparing the $2 per 1000 you got from the latest one to the $1.50 per 1000 you get outside of bonus events now isn't apples to apples.
    Good point. That makes me feel better
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

One thing I'm happy with this program, I'm using my points for payment from last 2 weeks at Nofril and also got point from SDM exclusive offers (still missing milk offer). No doubt SDM optimum was the greatest points program ever. And I got lot of Laptop, Wii, 3DS, PS4, Xbox-one, games for mykids and lottt of tablets (for kids & gifts for back home visit) + lot of luxury stuff during the last few years and I couldn't afford all that otherwise. But now I don't need to spend points any more on those those electronics (have enough at home), and not a makeup user so hard to spend points at SDM (also if we redeem can't get points and I preferred to earn point from SDM with the help of FPCs, MIRs, coupons. Now I'm happy to be able to spend at Nofril and still try earn at SDM whenever possible.
    Another thing I'm happy that point inquiry system is same as was in PC plus (mostly get points instantly after sending inquiry, and I'm praying that no one will abuse that system and force them to make that strict), not like in SDM (never got points from there.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

In the past, I would get shoppers points if I bought Shoppers Gift cards. Is it still the case now? My shoppers lady said not any more. But I have not tried myself yet.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hjh108 View Post
    In the past, I would get shoppers points if I bought Shoppers Gift cards. Is it still the case now? My shoppers lady said not any more. But I have not tried myself yet.
    Not sure about that but I know not long ago I went and they didn't have any GC's except a few SDM ones. I asked why and was told they had problems with improper activations so they were switching companies.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by hjh108 View Post
    Hi I was at shoppers today and bought a few gift cards and the lady refused to scan my PCO card my kids was with me and was upset at me because I told her it’s her job to scan my card she was like but you will not get any points I said I do t care I want my card to scan and she had to in the end.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    51 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Hi I was at shoppers today and bought a few gift cards and the lady refused to scan my PCO card my kids was with me and was upset at me because I told her it’s her job to scan my card she was like but you will not get any points I said I do t care I want my card to scan and she had to in the end.
    Did you get points for the SDM GC?
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and hjh108 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Cake View Post
    Did you get points for the SDM GC?
    No I did not
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and hjh108 like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Missing points from Thursday grocery shopping at Dominion..so today i figure time send them email about points ..got reply back letting me know ..that it would take 3 days look into this ..then about 15 minutes time ..got another message saying my points added to my account..wow !! That was fast
    Colsgirl, Ciel, sweetmomma and 1 others like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Missing points from Thursday grocery shopping at Dominion..so today i figure time send them email about points ..got reply back letting me know ..that it would take 3 days look into this ..then about 15 minutes time ..got another message saying my points added to my account..wow !! That was fast
    Mine were credited that fast too, it seems like they are catching up with the outstanding inquiries.
    Built Bars 15% off sitewide, free shipping when you spend $25. User the code LOUISE2020 to get another 10%

PC Insiders please use my code LR1507 you get $25 and I get $10 in points

Trading Score
    254 (100%)

No more points for SDM gift cards. Is anyone getting the points when they redeem at SDM, like for example 200/$1 on No Name butter etc? I didn't, so I asked for them anyway and got them. We get these points redeeming at the grocery stores and always got product points that weren't multipliers when redeeming at SDM...sigh.
    Newfiescreech, Silk, Ciel and 1 others like this.

HUH? YOU DON'T DO SWAGBUCKS??? ARE YOU CRAZAY?!

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Newfiescreech View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Colsgirl View Post
    Mine were credited that fast too, it seems like they are catching up with the outstanding inquiries.
    My experience is that the points claims I've made on both my account and my wife's have all been approved very quickly, starting with first one, which was on Feb. 2, just a day after PCO went live. So it seems to me that this part of the program has been fast all along.

I hope this continues, and that it's not a temporary situation where, for example, they are accepting claims without close scrutiny in order to avoid annoying people even more, which would lead to even more negative word of mouth.

One positive is that the process for submitting points claims is noticeably improved, at least on the web via my PC. I haven't tried claiming through the app or a mobile browser.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Yeh thats why I said they have same point inquiry system as in PC plus.

Quote Originally Posted by Arjon View Post
    My experience is that the points claims I've made on both my account and my wife's have all been approved very quickly, starting with first one, which was on Feb. 2, just a day after PCO went live. So it seems to me that this part of the program has been fast all along.

I hope this continues, and that it's not a temporary situation where, for example, they are accepting claims without close scrutiny in order to avoid annoying people even more, which would lead to even more negative word of mouth.

One positive is that the process for submitting points claims is noticeably improved, at least on the web via my PC. I haven't tried claiming through the app or a mobile browser.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and sweetmomma like this.
    Need a cheap but still reliable phone plan. Try Public Mobile. Plans starting from $15 ($13 with auto payment).
    Use code R8NLM8 or link when activate with Public Mobile and we both will get $10 bonus.
    Win some extra cash or gift cards. Try Swagbucks... ww.swagbucks.com/refer/uanoor

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Durham Couponer View Post
    No birthday points from PC Optimum this year. I wonder if they'll do that in the future once thmnga have settled down.
    Shoppers had for three weeks run a bonus 4000 pts wus $15 on PC, Joe Fresh or Life brand product promo in January 2018. I believe that was the program's concession to what used to be given as birthday bonus points, as I used to get 4000 pts every January for the past few years. Not this year. Thanks for keeping watch for birthday offers.
    Newfiescreech and sweetmomma like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by apple pie View Post
    I use my phone not the app just the pco site there is a list =under account there is your card where you can edit like add a nick name to your card and I can see earn 
    As far as I know, the new program has not provided a way for users to change the earn/redeem points settings for cards and key fobs. Unfortunately after my January PC Plus redemption, I changed the settings back to earn only. When I entered the PC Optimum site to name my card/tag, I too noticed NO WAY to change the settings to earn or to redeem. Guess that is one way to control the data stream during a new program launch? I'm using the program via library desktop computers.

BTW, on Saturday I was delighted to be able to use the "don't show this offer again" button on half of my offers. Many thanks to SCers who used that feature on their mobile apps-super happy to be able to say no to offers.
    Newfiescreech and Colsgirl like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    As far as I know, the new program has not provided a way for users to change the earn/redeem points settings for cards and key fobs. Unfortunately after my January PC Plus redemption, I changed the settings back to earn only. When I entered the PC Optimum site to name my card/tag, I too noticed NO WAY to change the settings to earn or to redeem. Guess that is one way to control the data stream during a new program launch? I'm using the program via library desktop computers.
    A few days ago on PCO's facebook page, they said it's not possible to set anything to earn only, but that any device can be removed from your account. They didn't say how though, and unless I missed it due to a brain burp, it's not obvious. All I see is the ability to nickname each device, and in the app only, to assign each to a household member.

Also, they didn't answer the actual question that was asked, which was whether we will be able to set our devices to earn only, not whether we can do so now. So, while it may seem this functionality isn't planned, we can't be sure either way.
    Silk likes this.

Page 58 of 233 FirstFirst ... 8 48 56 57 58 59 60 68 108 158 ... LastLast

Thread Information