User Tag List

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
Like Tree3067Likes

Thread: May 2018 Frugal Chatter

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@Angela 273 -ouch on the medical file transfer fees but at least you know what it will cost. As for the prospective daycare parent commenting on your contract-you mean business and you have your terms in print (great way to reinforce any verbal communications over the phone or in person).
    @cath007 -working computer is a fine situation! Love your coupon quest posts! All those meat and taco deals impress me too!
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

For the first time In my life I am getting b*(&*(&( on a trade in fb.The person wanted 2 tena 1-7$ and 1-14$ for 2 fpcs so fresh,I was clear in my post 2 fpc so fresh for 1 tena 7$.Now she is yelling at me.I think 7$ tena for 2 fpc so fresh is a fair trade.I dont know how to react.I even send her a picture of the coupon 7$ and the enveloppe before posted and she said Nothing about it...
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, May 2nd, 2018 at 05:47 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

that is solved she understanded my point of view...next time i will be more clear
    Giseledta, Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

You are brave to trade @cath007 . I know I can really stretch your grocery budget but some people are too intense for me.
    Worked at home today and was able to get laundry on the line and planted some seeds. DH cut the lawn and spread grass seed just in time for the rain. I was going to pick up a few groceries by decided the same stuff is on sale next week so I went for a no spend day.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Trading Score
    321 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    For the first time In my life I am getting b*(&*(&( on a trade in fb.The person wanted 2 tena 1-7$ and 1-14$ for 2 fpcs so fresh,I was clear in my post 2 fpc so fresh for 1 tena 7$.Now she is yelling at me.I think 7$ tena for 2 fpc so fresh is a fair trade.I dont know how to react.I even send her a picture of the coupon 7$ and the enveloppe before posted and she said Nothing about it...
    Sounds clear to me...not all people read the full post. I think they get excited on seeing a coupon they need and start typing. I find that on my FB trading groups more and more often.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever forgotten...Aesop

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Maxi was cleared on meat so I got Nothing
    Ciel, macw1960 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I am tired of cleared shelves when they have a good deals.No meat at my maxi and I asked rainchecks but I wont get the awesome pc plus points offers
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

no good pc offers this week...that's suck ...I just finished to install check out 51 for my computer because I dont own a cellular.Would had love to know before that we can do that on computer.
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, May 3rd, 2018 at 02:52 AM.
    Ciel likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

-hi cath -I am pretty sure I mentioned it on here about checkout51 on a computer(ages ago) -I just take a picture of my receipts and upload it (no cell phone here for me and don't care to have one )

-loving my p.c offers getting back some regular offers I use to buy like everyday stuff -salad dressing p.c chocolate chipits ,Vaseline jellyetc so I am pretty happy
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Since my coupons research is very specific I decided if I have no offers to accept giftcards.It will be better than Nothing and coupons going to waste
    Ciel and macw1960 like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! It's almost the weekend! Tonight is clean house and finish all the laundry so the weekend can be enjoyed.
    DS has a homework assignment that is due at 8pm tonight so hopefully he gets it done early since I have a list for him too.

Loaded my PC pts on both cards. I saved my chicken one and have beef on the other card. Will see if any clearance deals since we don't need anything really but I always welcome cheap meat!! Haven't really cooked much the past week and not planning to cook much on the weekend lol. Will get back at it Sunday night with a roast and all the fixings.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

We are enjoying having our daughter back from uni. Finally the good weather is upon us and almost time to plant a few veggies. I have a friend coming for lunch but otherwise a quiet day here. DD has gone hiking in the mountains with my brother, his daughter and her 8 week old baby-hopefully he sleeps lots on the drive.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I got an offer of a 20$ Giftcard for my coupons I will go with that .Tired of the hazzle of trading.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

After 6 weeks of waiting, I received my $7 cheque from the Ontario Lottery Gaming Corporation yesterday. I have written down some grocery specials from the flyers received last night but $7 does not go far (Food Basics is the most likely stop for me). Still happy to have the money right now!

Yesterday's afternoon winds were not fun to walk into but during evening, they were excellent for almost drying a load of kitchen towels in an hour's time as twilight fell and also partially drying other laundry items I put outside. I also picked up some spruce cones to get them off the ground (and I was bored too).

I finished my last can of Diet Pepsi Wild Cherry and have considered to watch my caffeine intake or abstain from it for May. If I was able to not to swipe my PC Optimum card for a month and two days, surely I can try the same for caffeine consumption (no Snickers chocolate bars this month). For at least three weeks, I feel like different parts of my body has its own panel of Muppet judges and timing-I feel out of sync literally (i.e. my bust felt tight and uncomfortable for a week while the ovaries were acting a week out of phase last week) as perimenopause is winding down (I know there may be a surprise victory lap of Auntie Flo say in 6mo to 1 year's time). At least that leg joint issue has been quite subdued recently but too much exertion without a warm up will yank the ouch factor in seconds. Hydration/moisturising/sufficient protein intake are the other May issues to address--my dear skin cannot do it alone anymore .
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trying so hard not to online shop.......any tips? Was to go out today but I overdid it yesterday and need to rest. Just looking at my sleeping cats is making me tired.
    Ciel, macw1960, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 3 of 40 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information