User Tag List

Page 776 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 276 676 726 766 774 775 776 777 778 786 826 876 1276 1776 ... LastLast
Results 11,626 to 11,640 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

uh oh...here's Trouble
    Happy New Year everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post
    Dan has a lot of reading to do when he gets back....
    A lot indeed...I've been here most of the morning catching up!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Welcome back Trouble aka @danger_dan
    Hope you had a fun and restful holiday!

@flemeth - Monday will be H-day. My Dr will come over here that morning, and then things will unfold.

No care aide showed up for me yesterday, was supposed to be at two. I called home care scheduling before four p.m. and explained, she said I should have gotten a call, they were short-staffed. I said no, no call. Did I check my answering machine? No answering machine, and I have been by the phone all day. Phone would have shown a missed call, anyway.

So she said I had to talk to a supervisor who, no joke, asked me at least four times if I had checked my non-existent answering machine because they always call. I said yes I had gotten calls in the past to reschedule, not this time, that's why I called - to see if it could be rescheduled or if I have to skip a week. No biggie, just wanted to know. (Plus, if it's me who cancels less than two days ahead, I get charged for an hour.)

Yes, they rescheduled me for this afternoon. I think all that was a definite CYA situation!

Hoping you all have a terrific Thursday!
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2019 at 09:34 AM.
    Lynn49, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Good morning, folks! Thanks for the wishes, @flemeth . @Natalka - what a run around! How have you been feeling?

Suddenly, it has turned into a winter wonderland out there. Slushy roads, by the look of it.

Well, my "slight cough" has turned into a chest cold. Those darned "people" gatherings! (The wedding) Hugging and kissing and hand shaking! It's a germ "resort"

I figure, get out in the public a LOT or not at all! I think I may take the hermit route.

Well, Tootie is in Cambridge and I am here. I sure missed the little pooch last night! Not the outside treck through the ice and snow for walks, but her snuffly little face and her little "check where you went" moves when I change rooms.

@Dang erDan -welcome back! Hope you had a great holiday with 0 stress. Now it's the push towards "Family Day."

I am going to get up and take some meds and decide how the day will unfold.
    Have a great one.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    uh oh...here's Trouble
    Happy New Year everyone!

A lot indeed...I've been here most of the morning catching up!
    Couldn't figure out the masses of notifications when logged on just now! Then I scrolled down and saw @danger_dan attached to all of them

Missed you Dan, good to have you back. Hope you had a great Christmas and New Year
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Welcome back @danger_dan . Hope you had a great and restful holiday. Guess you will be busy at work for the next few days if there is lots to do. Hope the drive into work was not too bad
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Natalka I am happy you set a date. Hope your visit with hope care goes well today
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

A tad busy this a.m. and once I am out there dropping DD off I usually check out a store or two.
    Had a $5.00 GC for Pet Value that had a very short window ( Jan 2-6 ) to use it.
    So I picked up another box of what looks JUST like Oreo style cookies but they are Carob and PB ones for the dogs. ( marked down half price so I had no OOP to pay, just used the card!
    Then at GT I bought 4 more pkgs of BD cheese slices ( Pardon my repeating myself but I hate this plastic cheese ) but the gang likes it for making their grilled cheese sammies ) Bonus!! inside the pkgs were 6 x $1.00 off coupons!! I will make use of 3 of the 6 and toss the others.

Heartbroken about the Canada Juniors game. I was biting what was left of my nails and when Finland tied it with less than 40 something seconds left....I think I felt the blood drain out of my body....Even the penalty shot Canada was awarded in O.T. couldn't see them score to win.
    I may not watch the rest of the games if we are not even in it now. Poor sport all the way!!

Welcome back @danger_dan !! Was it you that brought us this white stuff? My guys were kind enough to shovel the path and driveway AND also cleared the vehicle for DD and I to leave this morning. SWEET!
    Picked up a new pr. of short ( just above my ankle ) black fur lined boots, easy pull up zipper...just what I needed to put a kick in my step today!
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Natalka and walkonby like this.
    Putting the fun back in dysfunctional

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

G'day, everyone!!

Nothing special about today, just some houseclearing of our dressing-room/sewing room that was completely neglected over the holidays. I think I'll pull out a green plastic bag and go through all those clothes I swore I'd be wearing this winter, but ... I won't.
    @Natalka, I'm so happy/relived/hopeful about your up-coming hospital stay!! Take as much time as you need to make sure you get put back to health, able to walk before being discharged! Lots of physiotherapy there which had I not taken an active role in, I likely wouldn't be walking as well as I am today. ALL the very best, Nat!!

I just ordered a late Christmas present for myself...I can't have candles burning for any length of time because of my asthma and in winter I need to elevate my mood (yes, it may come as a surprise, but I hate winter), so I ordered an oil diffuser and a set of Canadian made 100% essential oils and yes, I overly research everything! It'll be pleasant here with the scent of lemongrass or frankincense wafting through the house next week. Such uplifting scents!

Okay! Off to purge!!
    Have a great day, everyone!!

Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2019 at 12:57 PM.
    Natalka and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Thanks again everyone, for your continued concern and encouragement.

I feel ''the same" - which is okay for now, I guess.
    My left hand/fingers being numb and hurting is getting in the way of everything. It used to come and go, but now it just stays. Another item on my fix-it list, which is already long...

I had a little snooze, now I must wash up and eat my sandwich before the care aide comes.

Have a good afternoon, all!
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2019 at 01:18 PM.
    Lynn49 likes this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Throwback Thursday - I am on my mom's lap. The jumper was red.

Name:  .facebook_1543949058734.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  407.3 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2019 at 01:19 PM.
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

That's a lovely picture @Natalka . You're so cute

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I feel like... oops, Don't have
    Emojis on my Kindle. But if you remember the cake @Lynn49 made for her grandson, you get the idea.

My dear friend brought back Tootie, and went and got her some food, as I was out of kibble. Now we can both snooze the afternoon away and, hopefully feel better.

Take care, everyone!
    @Lynn49 - glad you found some oils that you are happy with.

I'm taking lemon and putting it in my hot lemon and ginger and honey tea. Very soothing.

BFN!
    Last edited by avoncallingu; Thu, Jan 3rd, 2019 at 02:31 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Aw, thanks @GoJays - honestly, I still had that happy, beaming, always smiling face until all this stuff happened to me...
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Throwback Thursday - I am on my mom's lap. The jumper was red.

Name:  .facebook_1543949058734.jpg
Views: 160
Size:  407.3 KB
    @Natalka that’s a great family photo. @agree with @GoJays . Well I am wishing and praying that you get better soon so that great smile can be back
    Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information