User Tag List

Page 676 of 1957 FirstFirst ... 176 576 626 666 674 675 676 677 678 686 726 776 1176 1676 ... LastLast
Results 10,126 to 10,140 of 29344
Like Tree118511Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    hey @danger_dan doesn't Cooper hurt his wee doggy bits when he goes down stairs like that?
    Must not hurt him all too much since he seems to like doing it.
    His procedure is booked for next week though, so he'll have a few less doggy bits to hurt himself by week's end next.
    DANGER

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by danger_dan View Post
    Must not hurt him all too much since he seems to like doing it.
    His procedure is booked for next week though, so he'll have a few less doggy bits to hurt himself by week's end next.
    oh, um....geesh, sympathetic ouch for Cooper, but needs to be done.
    Maybe he can have some of these doggy bits after surgery.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

OMG, you two are cracking me up with your talk of doggie bits

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Arrived in Chatham. Had lunch with mil at her nursing home to celebrate her 9 1st birthday. Caught up a bit with sister and brother -in-laws. We Video messaged with my step-daughter and grand-daughter and step-son. That was nice.

It was not a great day for mil who didn't want to eat. We finally went to the sing-song and I sang to her. She really liked that.

I don't know if she recognized me but she seemed happy to see me. She now thinks that her daughter (my sil) is, in fact, her mother.

She, apparently told the hair dresser that it was her birthday and she thought she was 32.

She had a bad chest cold.

I saw a lady from my old church who had just moved in their this week. She didn't recognize me at first, but her grand-daughter was there and she finally recognized me when I said we had worked together on the garage sale at church.

Sweet Lady!

I got the Laura Secord Halloween Cho coated to send to the States and Picked up a very nice sweater at the Tan Jay and Nordstrom outlet store that I can wear to church. Over the bum so it keeps you warm just a closing at the top in the front. All sweaters were 30% off.

Then bought 2 cemetery saddles but they weren't really "Christmas-y " so I bought some extra flowers at Dollar am a and changed the one for my dh up a bit.
    Well, I am falling asleep. So good night, folks!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Happy Caturday!

Had a wonderful time with our son yesterday. He got out of school at noon since they had a test, and came here shortly after. It was so nice having extra time with him. He stayed for supper, and we visited yet til nine I think.

Not much going on. Will do some online research, we are badly in need of a new bed and are just narrowing down the choices. It's not easy, but of course then the guys have to go and body test them. Milan is my proxy, we are so similar in terms of our wants/needs. Husband doesn't really care, I mean the dude sleeps sitting up on the couch...

Have a great day, everyone. If you can, snuggle something furry!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  79E7A22C-BC34-45A2-8743-28BFCB3E3BC4.jpeg
Views: 127
Size:  78.6 KB

Have wonderful Saturday everyone!! Take good care yourselfs
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  B06DEAB8-1D14-4E58-8885-1E220D2BC8C6.jpeg
Views: 126
Size:  81.1 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49, JadeAngel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thank Goodness ..there’s someone around here ..for while I thought i was all alone here ..good afternoon walkonby and lynn ..hope your day is going good for ya .
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

late check in here.
    Loving the dedication to mattress testing that Milan was doing on your behalf @Natalka
    Another chilly day, but with lots of sunshine, so it works. Guys had their own OT thing going on this past week so Saturday is a wash....they won't really be out of their comatose state until Sunday afternoon.

Caught up on some PVR'd shows, I am so behind on many.
    The new Murphy Brown episodes have been smart and funny ( and nostalgic ) for me. Hope the show lasts.
    Same with Will & Grace. That cast is superb!
    How to get Away with Murder...man I cannot understand how Shonda does it! I can never predict what I think will be, it is always a shocking surprise.

HAPPY LARGE CATURDAY!!!

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi, @Newfiescreech , @Natalka , and the late-arriving @walkonby ! Did I miss anyone? @avoncallingu , perhaps?

Walks, I meant to catch that new Murphy Brown but then I thought it'd be a disapointment. I really enjoyed the original one. No idea what that getting away with murder one is, and don't watch Will & Grace. When Avon visits it's the same: we don't agree on any shows at all!! I can't think of one we'd actually enjoy watching together! Lol!! Well, our differences make the world go 'round, I guess. Or at least interesting. I watched a couple of episodes of that wedding dress chosing show (sorry can't think of the name) and although I remained calm inside I was tearing my hair out! Sorry Avon, hahahaha....but haven't watched one since you left. It's just that if a gal is so insecure about choosing her own gown, or feels she has to please everyone else, then there's something inherently wrong with the dame!! Jmho, of course.
    @Newfiescreech , I think we all get late starts on our Saturdays...lazy days on the weekends; I bet we all just roll out of bed and collide with our coffee-makers and collapse on our sofas. At least, that's what I do. No sense rushing around. I did square up about another 20-25 3 1/12" squares today, but my left hand and right shoulder are still sore, so I quit. Only about 300 to go! Woohoo!!

I hope you're all having a relaxing day, but jeepers, @walkonby , it must get lonely with the guys snoozing when you want to boogie the day away...poor guys, I bet they don't see much of their weekends, either.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Poor little muffins, how do they survive our winters?!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Name:  received_1995581180480760.jpeg
Views: 144
Size:  68.5 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Sat, Oct 20th, 2018 at 06:27 PM.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Awwww, Nat, she's just afraid of stepping on them...
    Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

A late hello- Short version-after driving all day and having brother R over for supper and TV watching -herded Tootie, brotherR into car-got every one settled-drove home -it's 11:45 and I left my keys in the apartment! And no one is up that I can buzz! Luckily, I hadn't had a chance to take my suitcase in and Tootie was with me. Drove back to Cambridge and will sleep at my friend's house and sort everything out in the morning. Will most likely miss church but will get there in time for the play rehearsal after finding a way back into my apartment and getting changed.

Tootie has never slept with me here on the single bed. She's confused about what is going on!

Good night everyone!

Have a good sleep !
    Newfiescreech and Lynn49 like this.

Thread Information