User Tag List

Page 666 of 1956 FirstFirst ... 166 566 616 656 664 665 666 667 668 676 716 766 1166 1666 ... LastLast
Results 9,976 to 9,990 of 29339
Like Tree118491Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Morning gang.

Feeling on the up and up. It's been a long week...and the weekend is finally here. Who's ready...? "Who's with me?"

Hey Blue ( @GoJays ), where y'hidin' friend?
    Last edited by danger_dan; Fri, Oct 12th, 2018 at 07:03 AM.
    DANGER

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  D7D67F12-242E-4EB6-AA21-2C06E1705DCE.jpeg
Views: 120
Size:  105.7 KB

Have a wonderful friday !!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@Lynn49 - wishing your DD and easy day (I had the days mixed up as usual. )

A somewhat non- commitment day. Supper out tonight with some of my friends and then a super singer a large Ella Fitzgerald - Billy Holiday for free with my House Seats tickets.

Got to get moving.

See ya later!
    Here's to all you great SC'ers
    Join Swagbucks and make $$$
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/avoncallingu

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Dan, nice to see you in a chirpier mood!

Good morning!!

My first walk this morning was pretty rough, husband had his hands steadying me. But a half hour later, I did a longer trek by myself and it was slow but kind of okay. I don't feel steady, right knee is especially bad.

Physiotherapist comes this aft, doubt that she will have any answers, though.

Have a Fab Friday, all!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning...uh...afternoon!!!!

Guess everyone who has to work is happy to be going home in a couple of hours?

Not a particularly busy day here, still dull and dreary.

I'm feeling better today......and besides, our doc's office is closed on Fridays...c'est domage, huh?
    Seriously, my knee is as bad still as my wrist and shoulder so it just seems like it's going to take more than a little while to heal.

I'm staying in, not heading to Michaels until all that ugly halloween stuff is put away...ugh, I so dislike it now. It was fine when the kids were young, we all got excited about what the kids' costumes were going to be, how we'd acheive them. Now? Run to a store, hand over the credit card and everyone out there looks the same. Pht.

Some people still get it, I guess....

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Lynn, good you are resting and healing.

Nurse came this morning instead of tomorrow, fine with me. My vitals were good, heartrate 84, bp 140, O2 is 98.
    Best of all was getting those darned bandages cut off, and to not get new ones!
    Can't wait to have a good feet soaking!

Physiotherapist came this aft, nothing else she can suggest to me, just to walk when I can to build up strength, and to do leg exercises when in bed or sitting.

She was concerned about muscle loss since I lost 18 pounds in less than two weeks.

Well, now I get a bit of a rest, then Milan will come here after school.

Have a great evening, everyone!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Newfiescreech and Natalka like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Guess I'll be the Lone Wolf starting the Saturday posting off!

What?!........ you were expecting a rugged wild outdoor sort of wolf? Had to stay true to myself.

Good morning everyone. I will not mention your sore knee Lynn because you have been scolded sharply by many ( very concerned ) to get to the Dr.
    I'll be off and out soon....." someone " needs to start work and it isn't me.
    Did most of the top up shopping yesterday so can't justify entering any stores on the way back home today.

Carry on troops!!
    Newfiescreech, Natalka and Lynn49 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning @walkonby and all my SC friends @Lynn49 hope you are feeling better and is planning a visit to the DR to check your knees out. @Natalka hope you are getting stronger day by day. @avoncallingu you hope you had a great time with your friends. @danger_dan hope your weekend is going great and you are getting some rest @GoJays Have a great weekend I @Newfiescreech enjoy your weekend
    will be doing some catching up later with all the post that I miss.
    School is back on so I am busy with my volunteer there . and was also spending some time with my DD before she goes back to university.
    Yesterday was a big day for her she got her driver license she is nothing like my older DD who wanted hers as soon as she came of age.
    Well off to walk Thor now. Enjoy your Saturday all

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Good morning @walkonby and all my SC friends @Lynn49 hope you are feeling better and is planning a visit to the DR to check your knees out. @Natalka hope you are getting stronger day by day. @avoncallingu you hope you had a great time with your friends. @danger_dan hope your weekend is going great and you are getting some rest @GoJays Have a great weekend I @Newfiescreech enjoy your weekend
    will be doing some catching up later with all the post that I miss.
    School is back on so I am busy with my volunteer there . and was also spending some time with my DD before she goes back to university.
    Yesterday was a big day for her she got her driver license she is nothing like my older DD who wanted hers as soon as she came of age.
    Well off to walk Thor now. Enjoy your Saturday all
    Thank you so much flemeth.. rain is stop now and its 8 degrees here ..no wind so im going head to beach for walk and see if i can fine some great treasures..hope you and your family have wonderful weekend ..take good care yourself sweetie
    Name:  07B34EBA-E100-428A-ACA8-5FF3177229C2.jpeg
Views: 81
Size:  31.2 KB
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  5BD01444-95A0-42A2-B967-3A1F2A7B66EF.jpeg
Views: 91
Size:  71.9 KB

HEY LYNN ..get your flip flops on i got drink waiting for you on beach 😏 hehehe
    heading to beach in few minutes ..rain stop now and no wind and its 8 degrees here so it ain’t shabby day after all ..have get ever hour i can at beach ..have lovely weekend and please take extra care yourself sweetie
    Last edited by Newfiescreech; Sat, Oct 13th, 2018 at 11:36 AM.
    Natalka, Lynn49 and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  AEF88E50-0DEA-4F6C-AE68-9FBE7A1CF413.gif
Views: 87
Size:  54.6 KB

WOW !! Only flemeth and me here today ..where’s everyone !! having relaxing Saturday or everyone sleeping 💤
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Guess I'll be the Lone Wolf starting the Saturday posting off!

What?!........ you were expecting a rugged wild outdoor sort of wolf? Had to stay true to myself.

Good morning everyone. I will not mention your sore knee Lynn because you have been scolded sharply by many ( very concerned ) to get to the Dr.
    I'll be off and out soon....." someone " needs to start work and it isn't me.
    Did most of the top up shopping yesterday so can't justify entering any stores on the way back home today.

Carry on troops!!
    Good afternoon walkonby..wow!! First one here today huh then flemeth and me ..hope you have wonderful Saturday..sit back with hot drink and put feet up and relax some ..hope your not in kitchen woking up big feast for fam jam ..take good care yourself sweetie
    Natalka, Lynn49, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Good morning!

Happy Caturday!

I have been up, just not on here!

Hoping my moving is better today!

Thanks again for all the wishes, may they all become true!

Saw some pics of the royal wedding yesterday. I really liked her gown!

Take care, everyone!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

I liked her gown and her tiara too. Hoping all is well with everyone on SC and all their loved ones. Have been resting. The transition to my new orthotics is kind of a challenge and my feet were telling me to get off them for a while.

Huge screaming match going on next door in German, which is their 3rd. language. This poor woman is very close to delivering her baby. It has been a very challenging pregnancy for her, but this can't be helping either her or her baby. I'm not hearing any response from him but then someone has just left. Oh dear!

I'm going to get moving and take the clothes I have out to my friend's place for the sale tomorrow.

I need something to eat, as well. A cold boiled egg and some fruit might just hit the spot. My available choices are rather low.

Tootie needs to eat and a walk and then I will take her along. She needs to meet new friends.

See ya!
    Newfiescreech, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Thread Information