User Tag List

Page 816 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 316 716 766 806 814 815 816 817 818 826 866 916 1316 1816 ... LastLast
Results 12,226 to 12,240 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@Lynn49 Hoping things will be okay for Jenny. Give her a good scritche behind the ears from me

Windchill now is -46, temp is -33
    School buses not running, but schools are open

So glad I don't have to venture out, but the world moves on and everyone takes it in stride.

Hope everyone stays warm and dry!
    Have a good one!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning, everyone, more snow again overnight, but fluffy, DH just has to shove it over so not enough for the snowblower. Nope, I lied...he's snowblowing. School buses weren't running yesterday, but schools open, our GS's fun days at school. -21 this morning, but not sure about schools.

Jenny is resting much more comfortably after her vet visit. I was terrified the lump was cancer, but thank heavens, just a small cyst that grew and burst, which she was licking because of the pain. Yesterday was the first day that she was bothering it, so we took her in. Her vet drained it which relieved her pain so she leaves it alone now, and the antibiotics will shrink it so that she can excuse it in a couple of weeks when she's asleep during her teeth cleaning. Thank you again, @avoncallingu , @GoJays , for being "with me" through the drama here yesterday.

Have a good day, everyone, so many idiot drivers out there on their own personal speedway taking other people's lives in their hands. We saw them here weaving in and out, speeding to catch up to the red lights ahead of them. Quite a few accidents here yesterday. Big surprise.

Be careful out there, and have a good day.
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Anytime @Lynn49 I'm just happy that furry baby is ok.
    It's not too bad out here today. DS and I dug out, it's only about -7 and sunny... wait.. I blinked. Now it's clouded over.
    The next few days will be terrible though. More cold coming. Although, for @Natalka , it would be balmy

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Hey I'm here lol and not doing too bad. Slowly getting back to normal. Hope everyone is doing well. Doing my groceries on Thur and want to get some stuff for gut health. I've definitely been very hungry which is a good sign.
    Natalka, Lynn49, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Lynn49 I am happy to read that Jenny is doing better after her visit to the Vet. I can imagine how worried you were.
    Lynn49 and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good to hear you're on the mend @cabmonk
    Lynn49, cabmonk and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

@cabmonk - so glad you are better and getting out and around

@Lynn49 - hoping for quick healing for Jenny; you must have been crazy worriedl

Just had a shower, how very heavenly. Used the ceiling mounted lift, much easier ride and the sling harness didn't hurt as much with the portable one.
    The aide just let me sit and enjoy the water after I was washed.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Got interrupted, nurse Josh came to put on my stockings.

Sad anniversary for us today, it's a year ago that Taffy passed away. We miss her so very much. However, we are happy to still have her daughter.

Our beautiful bunny cat

Name:  facebook_1548783586246.jpg
Views: 188
Size:  47.6 KB
    Last edited by Natalka; Tue, Jan 29th, 2019 at 12:55 PM.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thank you, @flemeth , @Natalka , yes, I was crazy worried, wiping tears away all day.

Glad you're on the road to good health, @cab bie.
    Natalka, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@cab amonk I am glad you are feeling much better @Natalka I know just thinking about Taffy will make you sad. Focus on all the great memories you have of her and the many years she brought you love and joy. And as you said you have her daughter to enjoy now. Hope you are feeling much better.
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

hello guys and dolls! HOORAY!!! I am sitting here watching the huge plow FINALLY clearing our street!!
    Oh....now the " driveway " guy just cleared the mound that the first guy left. Hmmmm
    o.k. I am back! Yep, I scrambled in my pj's and a long coat and boots to shovel away the remainder of the pile.
    That will count as my workout!

What a crazy commute it was at 8 a.m. today. I went along Ellesmere....wanted no part of the 401 " gamble " .
    One of the nurses was a no show, but my gal was there early like me so I was the first one in the chair hooked up! Got plenty of my book read too, then had a wee cat nap.
    On the way back home I hit FreshCo to grab 3 more bags of those yummy frozen ( unseasoned/raw ) chicken wings to have for snacks on for Super Bowl Sunday.
    Yeah I'll watch it I guess....oops! just remembered we're going to an early dinner that day to commemorate DS and my b'day. Game will run late I am sure so we can do both. @GoJays I am loving all your posts ( the chicken...Sally! ) ha ha
    @Lynn49 so sorry that I somehow missed the scary parts of Jenny and her cyst....you must have been a wreck until the vet treated her. I know that feeling. (((extra doggy hugs!! )))

Nothing new to report on my weight loss game....I am STILL in a holding pattern, plateau, a stall ....scale reading the same number! same stupid Bat channel!

Blessings to anyone able bodied enough to shovel their own snow....that is a gift you never want to lose. I am still breathing heavy from the little bit I did!
    Lynn49, cabmonk, GoJays and 1 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

@walkonby my superbowl is WrestleMania lol. I guess I'll try to have some vegan snacks and vegan burgers and stuff. Maybe some tortilla chips and salsa. It'll be a 5 hour show plus a 2-3 hour pre show.
    Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I'm still waiting for a plow. I keep hearing big machinery but it ends up being a big truck on a different road. It's not that I want to go out so badly to shovel again, but it would be nice to get it done before the temperatures drop again tonight.
    Lynn49, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Thread Information