User Tag List

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree2132Likes

Thread: February 2019 Frugal Chatter (we love deals)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

@Ciel I find the cracked heel cream from Avon is amazing and usually is under $5.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I woke up with a sore throat and massively tired. What did I say about my good luck ? Lol. I called non emergency police in my town for a noise disturbance. They came to my door it’s like for f sakes why cannot they go directly to that person instead of me. I feel like death answering the door. And all he cared about is how I was in the hospital a couple days ago. I said that was personal it has nothing to do with a noise disturbance. Then he proceeded to tell me that this person that I was talking about was above someone near the elevator I said move with the times, that person moved out over maybe a year ago or more. This is a new chick with the same name. That lives diagonally above me. I am sick of the noise every time staff go up there and tell her to knock it off she gets louder. And the staff downstairs at night do F all. Previously he said he go upstairs this time he said it was per WCB rules that he couldn’t do that. I told him over the phone when I called him if there was a medical emergency at night who was suppose to deal with because u cannot leave the desk, but you have all the supplies? I told him that he is fing joke. And your a landlord at night time so we got into the argument over it. I told the police this. I said I don’t usually make noise disturbance calls to the rcmp and I would like a little more respect instead of telling me I hear voices. When I am not! this actually happening I am just sick and tired of hearing this every night all night for last 3 months. Please deal with it because obviously this company doesn’t know how to deal with it at all.

I wanted to go to the store the store to buy toilet paper because it is on sale but I definitely feel like death. But it probably be a good idea since I might need something for the throat. I really don’t know first I gotta see if I can move in my building for support meeting with my support person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

went shopping. over spent my budget .. i will adjust for next week.
    used 5.99 in coupons, 2.00 on co51.
    adding all cleaners onto my do not buy list. i am fully stocked.
    also found a cheaper place for my dogs hip action dog treats. they are worth every penny to keep him moving.... totally worth it.

menu plan is made for the next 2 weeks. i am good.

looked for the maple leaf coupons... did not find them . found others so i am good.
    Natalka, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I found Burt bees lip oil on clearance for $3, bought one and tried it once I got home and regret I didn't buy any of the other colours.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just ordered a new scratch post for our cats from Amazon.ca for $44.99. It’s completely free by using my Swagbucks gift cards. I’ve been earning close to $2/day in Swagbucks so far in February.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Ladies not sure how many of you used facial wipes . But on the Blog page Annie posted the QUO are at SDM for $5.00 and there is a bonus points for 10000 points for every 2 making it Free only pay the taxes but if you are lucky like me and have the 20Xwus$50 it's a money maker . Just did this deal today I got 16 wipes and 1 Chocolate ba r my grand total was $92.09 with taxes and I got back $106.50 in points making it a great offer my DDS will be Happy

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

My support person wasn’t at work I lost it and said all they do is forget I need support to next time they need to tell me when they are not at work. This place is a joke I said walked away angry and almost broke everything in my path.

I could barely go downstairs and walk around without being short of breath.

Cancelled my first appointment on Tuesday they rescheduled it for Friday. I have to talk to psych nurse on Monday about my psychiatrist appointment on Tuesday I don’t want to cancel it just need a ride to and from the centre hopefully. I don’t want to be short of breath walking there in -20C with wind chill of -30C. That’s really cold for us here I would expect that Jasper, Alberta but not metro Vancouver.

I posted on Facebook I pay someone $5 to clean my place. On my status lol.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flemeth View Post
    Ladies not sure how many of you used facial wipes . But on the Blog page Annie posted the QUO are at SDM for $5.00 and there is a bonus points for 10000 points for every 2 making it Free only pay the taxes but if you are lucky like me and have the 20Xwus$50 it's a money maker . Just did this deal today I got 16 wipes and 1 Chocolate ba r my grand total was $92.09 with taxes and I got back $106.50 in points making it a great offer my DDS will be Happy
    Are the facial wipes from QUO nice? I tried the joe fresh ones but wasn't impressed.
    Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbis9 View Post
    Are the facial wipes from QUO nice? I tried the joe fresh ones but wasn't impressed.
    @barbis9 my girls have never tried these they usually used the Olay or Garnier but I figured these are Free and if the don’t like it I will donate it to a woman’s shelter. Already give them each a pack to try the next time the need to
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

@flemeth -you mentioned a town in SW Ontario-is that where you live? That's where I was born and lived there for 12 years coming back to Waterloo 2 years ago.
    I found 2 of the "pepsi" $20 coupons yesterday. They expired today, and I had every intention to use at least one but just didn't get around to it. Y'all probably know this but if a store neAR you is still open, you could use your last ones.
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    @flemeth -you mentioned a town in SW Ontario-is that where you live? That's where I was born and lived there for 12 years coming back to Waterloo 2 years ago.
    I found 2 of the "pepsi" $20 coupons yesterday. They expired today, and I had every intention to use at least one but just didn't get around to it. Y'all probably know this but if a store neAR you is still open, you could use your last ones.
    Yes I live in the GTA
    barbis9, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Hope you all had a great weekend.
    My DH cleaned the drive way and made a path for my fur baby
    Today plan is for me to go to SDM and see If I will earn points if I redeem.
    Also I am on volunteering duties at my Local School
    Dinner might be left overs Homemade Shrimp Fried rice and salad
    I also want to go to Walmart to used up some of the coupons for the Top dogs that 2 very Kind SC member RAOK to me if I am sussefful it will go to the Food Bank
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

Yes, @flemeth that's what I thought but you mentioned "Chatham " -that's my home town.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! The weekend went by way too fast! Talk on the radio about a storm coming in tonight and tomorrow. I sure hope my kid still has school. They have been missing too much this year.

Dinner last night was a big Greek pizza with leftover pizza (chicken, goat cheese, mushrooms etc) from free dinner the night before We ordered the pizza and salad as an appetizer so we could take the pizza home for last night since it was free with comps. Tasted even better re-heated last night!

Tomorrow night is cooking night so I will have to take a look in freezer and decide what I should take out tonight to thaw. I am thinking one of those spiced up whole chickens I bought is one thing for sure. I had put it in a baking dish with cut up potatoes and carrots and it cooked so nice in the oven. I may get it all ready and have DS toss in oven at 3:30 on Wednesday when he gets home from school so it will be fresh out of the oven for dinner.
    I really need to clean out/use up stuff in the freezer in the kitchen. Will try looking in there first.

Have a great day everyone!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

small world Avon-I grew up in Sarnia!

Page 10 of 28 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information