User Tag List

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

why are you keeping it at 800.00 .... are you saving for something... using it for Thanksgiving ect...
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We received 3.25” of rain yesterday. Some streets were temporarily closed in town. It came down pretty hard in the morning. Two of my daycare kids came without rubber boots yesterday and today. We played in the front yard with bikes, scooter, and large bubble blowers. I know that the parks are still very wet. We might go to the park tomorrow.

I haven’t eaten meat since June 15th. I’ve had vegetarian burgers are two places in town. They were mushy and lacked texture, rather disappointing. I haven’t experienced any improvements yet. I’m also taking the prescribed migraine preventatives.
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Giseledta View Post
    why are you keeping it at 800.00 .... are you saving for something... using it for Thanksgiving ect...
    I want to put all money into RRSP in 2020 so want to have a good balance in points to take the edge off of grocery budget etc
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    We received 3.25” of rain yesterday. Some streets were temporarily closed in town. It came down pretty hard in the morning. Two of my daycare kids came without rubber boots yesterday and today. We played in the front yard with bikes, scooter, and large bubble blowers. I know that the parks are still very wet. We might go to the park tomorrow.

I haven’t eaten meat since June 15th. I’ve had vegetarian burgers are two places in town. They were mushy and lacked texture, rather disappointing. I haven’t experienced any improvements yet. I’m also taking the prescribed migraine preventatives.
    I am pretty excited about a black bean burger recipe I found and finally have all the ingredients to make it. Thinking I will make them tomorrow night and will share it if they are good
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Reminder to save PC offers. I saved a few. My main card is teasing me. My points sit at 799,702. Hit the $800 mark already!!!
    Wow that is a lots of points...I Do 20$ redemption about 1x per month lol..thanks for the reminder of saving offers..I pushed 4 offers I know I will use somedays lol
    Giseledta, Angela273, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good earlier evening everyone!!! Today I did not go anywhere not need it.I sleep until 11:30 am because I was so tired.I am listening some videos of salads recepies and shrimps,sure look like all yummy,might try some!!!! On fb I like skinnytaste,delish,tasty and ect.The plan tomorrow is to go to maxi for the barilla pasta 1$ sale and then hit IGA for the gatorade 4,00$ deal.And then thrift store shopping or maybe friday because it is open until 8 pm,I really need jeans and t-shirt...I purchased some fresh cutted fruits at iga yesterday,gosh so expensive,(3 melon varieties-honeydew,cantaloup and watermelon) will Watch the sales and cut my own fruits.Alright,have a very good evening everyone,ac is on so humid today
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Not planning a big grocery this week,...I try to cut the spending and use what we have on hand...to avoid unecessary trip to grocery store...
    Need menu planning menu but we have
    1 lorraine quiche
    1 pastry chicken pie
    11 croissants with ham and cheese to use up
    Steaks in the freezer
    Chicken for chicken wraps
    janes chicken strips and patatoes wedges
    poke salmon bowl
    .chicken wings
    o sole mioo frozen meals lasagnas and tortollinis x5
    oh and a very big bowl of my mediterannian salad to finish within 4 days lol
    spaghetti
    so we are stock up...
    Last edited by cath007; Wed, Jul 10th, 2019 at 05:51 PM.
    Giseledta, Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

From the couche tard game app I lost my bogo chocolate oreo dairy cadbury familly size bar because they did not have any in store ..so deceived.
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good evening!!!! Went for a long walk to help my leg with father and we did go to the sector of my old house and wow everything have changed since 12 years..I dont know how i feel about this..I miss my house and the yard ....
    Giseledta, Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

GOGOGO checkout 51 have a dove and axe sample to order but it wont work with computer only cellular
    Giseledta, Angela273 and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!! Only 1 day until friday,I cannot wait!!! Ordered my samples for check out 51,it will be very humid and hot today here also in qc,tomorrow maybe rain and thunderstorms....I will go to 3 places this afternoon but that it for me.Still need to order magazines on recycle bank,I ordered food network yesterday but the site for changing my adress to canada was having issue send a e-mail or will retry today or tomorrow,will see.Wishing everyone a fabulous journey!!!
    Giseledta, greentires4me and Ciel like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

darng because no frills and maxi have the barilla pastas on sale everyone want coupons on coast to coast......wow...so glad I have my coupons and no be in the asking the moon game anymore for that
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all.
    Hot and humid out today calling for rain and thunderstorms
    My garden sure can used it and then no watering from me
    Laundry is all put away and we have a clean kitchen. Just have to get my DDs to mop the floor
    @cath007 I did make a Facebook account just for couponing. But decided that it’s too much hassle and trouble to trade there , I also personally find that most of the groups are not helpful if you ask a question. And I am not prepared to jump over hoops for just Coupons .so I deactivated it . Didn’t need it before don’t think I will need it in the future. If this site stays functioning I am Happy with members who are willing to share and trade reasonably. Hope it works out for you. I enjoyed couponing and I don’t want it to get to the point where it’s stressful and besides most of the time my haul is being donated
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Morning! As hot as it is today I woke up freezing and am dressed for winter! Even my office was cold when I walked in so glad I have warm clothes today.
    DS and his friend were up very late last night watching movies so I am sure they will sleep all day. I have some chores for him to do when I get home
    The fridge needs to be cleaned out tonight. And the dishwasher run after 7pm.

Have a great day everyone!
    greentires4me, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

morning all. hubby is off with yougest to get her new to her car checked out.

i might just have a read books and cuddle day i am exhusted . i just realized i havent been taking my iron.. off to take that.

i do have some indoor work to do today. if not.. then i will read a book....lol.

flemeth - i am leaning toward the same thing you are with coupons... sigh. i wish the message system here got fixed.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 12 of 36 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Thread Information