User Tag List

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast
Like Tree2110Likes

Thread: July 2019 Frugal Chatter thread (hello, summer)

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

so sorry for your lost @coupon girl : remind me of my mother who was only 57 ....
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

This earlier afternoon I went grocery shopping at maxi and iga and omg they are so not prepared for the sales,same amount of stock as the normal....

Anyway no shelves where cleared

Maxi (QC) : red seedless raisins @0,99$ lb pm super c
    10 barilla spaghettini @1,00$ minus 10 x 0,75$ coupons=0,25$ each ( I dont know if I can have them more cheap,will go again this week for donation)
    4 barilla pennes rigate@1,00$ minus 4x 0,75$ coupons=0,25$ each (great for salad compared to 2,28$ iga price)

4 barilla rotini @1,00$ minus 4 x 0,75$ coupons=0,25$ each
    did not saw the bowls ones….and the cashier counted 3 times my 18 coupons lol
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

IGA (QC):
    -Gatorade x4 (8x355 ml bottles) @4,99$ but 3,99$ wub 2 or more reg price 6,99$ minus 1,00$x4 coupons=3,00$ each
    -Nestea iced thea pouches x3 @4,99$ reg :6,50$ minus 1,00$ coupons=3,99$
    free products of kitkat famillial chocolate bars wub nestea so saving of 1,89$ x3
    recepies said i made 45% of saving,not bad
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Giseledta this is the new cycle for coupons . When I go shopping on Saturday I will see what’s there a Last cycle I was not able to get any my self so I traded here for some of the ones I want. Will let you know by Monday what I find and if we can make a trade happen. I know I have some Pampers coupons for diapers but will check later if the are still valid
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

@Giseledta this is the new cycle for coupons . When I go shopping on Saturday I will see what’s there a Last cycle I was not able to get any my self so I traded here for some of the ones I want. Will let you know by Monday what I find and if we can make a trade happen. I know I have some Pampers coupons for diapers but will check later if the are still valid
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

flemeth thank you.!! i am hoping to use some to put together a gift for a friend. she is .. unexpectly preg with #3 and due mid aug. . lol. i am hitting no frills either fri or saturday.. prob sat. i am coupon hunting then,,,,,
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 2 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I checked my e-mails on my other hotmail adress:I got a survey for top box circle to do and will know in 1-2 days if I am choosen,I really want to ,fingers crossed
    Giseledta and Ciel like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My Hollister order came in ( well 13 items) one pair of shorts were shipped separately) youngest wore the new swimshorts to beach and he loves them. Put 4 shirts and 7 boxers in the Christmas box!
    DS and his friends were very thankful for me driving and picking them up at beach. They had a good time. Im just happy they like tl get out and have fun and not sit in house gaming like some of the boys do.
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I got an oscillating fan today at Canadian tire I paid 35.80$ it was 31.99 before tax. It’s huge I bought an 18” size it’s bigger then my little fan near my bed. And it’s really tall. Hopefully my friend likes it. I put it together after she went out to a meeting.

I cannot remember what I wanted at Walmart I thought about it yesterday but to be honest I forget my brain has been in pain brain lately. So it’s been really bad for remembering I think has to do with something to eat or something to drink. But I am blanking completely.

My doctor said my blood tests came back negative so no autoimmune diseases. He is going to be away from July 31st to August 10. But the letter on the wall said July vacation he leaves on the 31st the last day in July...haha. I hope I can get lots of packs of meds for that closure time because even the other doctor is going to be away as well. I have been noticing the other doctor whose a female wears these ugly shirts and sweaters with a white cat on it. And my doctor whose a male wears black scrubs.

Anyway going to jet laters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Giseledta, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

remind me I did not heard back of my bloodtest..must me a good or a bad news and be hormonal things..I wont know it until end of august,date my doctor will take again appoitment.We lost the power 10 minutes due to rain and thunderstorms,that awake me.I am thinkiing on installating or reebee on dad phone will be less complicated to pm with wm that I never receive,anyway re off to bed good night

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!! Yes TGIF!!!! I put reebee in dad cell yesterday.I posted a list of new tear pads coupons I want against stamps in coast to coast,.finger crossed I will get them.I plant to hit thrift store this afternoon but that about it.Wishing everyone a great friday!!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Raining here right now but that is ok... I am at work

DS and his friend were up late so I am guessing they will be sleeping in all morning. They made burgers in the middle of the night and I didn't wake up to the smell which is surprising.

I cleaned out the fridge a bit of leftovers that needed to be tossed last night and put those containers in the dishwasher. I remembered to turn on the dishwasher last night so will ask DS to empty it today.
    Youngest DS is away the next few days and oldest is always on the go so no big meal cooking this weekend. Won't get groceries till Tuesday but won't need much since I will plan the meals for next week with food on hand (we have tons of fresh veggies to use up and freezer full of meat.) Thinking I will prep a crockpot meal to cook on Tuesday. I really need to clean and organize the upright freezer so I will plan to do that sometime this weekend and then can plan the meals for the week with what should be used up.

Have a wonderful weekend everyone!
    Giseledta, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Found 3 of my wishlist coupons again stamps from the same person happy!!! But unhappy that my numeric kodak look like dead so I took dad cell for the picture and will need to figure it out with a cellular how to take pictures and make an album because I have enfamil and similac checks to trade

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I found some clearance deals at my local shoppers - bounce sheets 80 count $2, Olay facial wash 200ml $4 and granola bars $1. The receipt says I saved $16?

Drove a friend to work as her car is being repaired and I had some annoying person honking because I didn't sprint once the light changed. The woman was waving her arms, I just thought it's too early in the day to be annoyed.

ordered something expensive from shoppers, only to see 20x points tomorrow, so I will return my first order and get 50,000 pts tomorrow when I reorder.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

afternoon all.
    finally nice weather to garden today. i pulled weeds at the pumpkin patch for 3 hours. and cleared out the back with teh flowers. redid the front barrels. i still need to do a bit more. but .. i can take a break for now. i should clean my bedroom, and do dishes. ....
    i took both dogs out with me... and now they are dead asleep....lol.

late last night i went to my local foodland.. found 3 different kinds of very full coupon pads . sweetended condendesed milk, chicken wings, and potato dippers ( .... )
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Page 14 of 36 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14 15 16 24 ... LastLast

Thread Information