User Tag List

Page 1059 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 59 559 959 1009 1049 1057 1058 1059 1060 1061 1069 1109 1159 1559 ... LastLast
Results 15,871 to 15,885 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Mmmm @flemeth cookies AND cakes!! I will dream of some now.
    Good morning @avoncallingu ...a minor frustration for you playing Jenga with that collapsing shelf, but seems you corrected the issue.
    Happy Sunday all!
    The weather is refreshingly cooler which made sitting out first thing this morning on the deck sipping my cuppa and following along in the 3rd GOT book, while also listening to the CD was very relaxing.
    Only my bare toes got a chill, but Rufus dutifully licked at them which always gives me chuckles.
    I heard a comedian say once that when dogs lick you it isn't love or anything sappy....they just want the salt from your body!
    Well I don't eat any salt....so there! I use a substitute in my cooking and shake a few grains on my cooked meat every now and then, and I use all No-Salt added products so whatever Rufus is getting from my skin is a mystery.... I choose to believe this is affection.

Travelers please travel safe today, I had an extremely lucky thing happen on Friday afternoon.
    For no special reason I decided to leave almost one hour early to pick up DD from work. I figured I'd just listen to the GOT CD once I got to the parking lot where I wait. So NO issues at all for me driving East on the 401 there....but Lordy! when DD and I were heading back home WB on the 401 we see a huge mess.

The accident area I only got a glimpse of as I passed by ( no rubber necking allowed! ) but the back up of vehicles went from Westney to Meadowvale and was getting larger .
    Then later on I saw on the news they had closed down all EB express lanes from Markham to Morningside or maybe even Port Union? I never followed up on what actually happened to cause the crash, but...... I certainly dodged a long PITA bullet by leaving that much earlier to go get her.
    That accident on the 401 EB must have happened shortly after I had passed by there, I would have been caught right in all of that back-up or worse if I had left at my regular time.
    How many times we have been fortunate? ....I am counting this as another blessing today.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Name:  9C500EEA-3A06-440F-829B-FF801F4A475A.jpeg
Views: 138
Size:  85.7 KBHave a wonderful Sunday folks .. it’s hot hot day on the Rock ..so in few minutes ..I’m heading to the beach and maybe sit on the dock with the music on and have a cold cooler to sip on ..enjoy this wonderful day ..have good one and take care everyone
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Chillin' and Grillin' @Newfiescreech ! That is the life! ENJOY!!!
    Newfiescreech likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Sorry, no idea how to flip this...these were visitors to the kids' deck yesterday while we had a campfire going...they were "babies' as our DD put it; they stole crackers right out of a box that was sitting nearby and nibbled away, not 2-3 feet from us and kept coming around looking for more. Our SIL put a bag of marshmallows on a chair and one of them grabbed it and tried to sneak away with it. They were SO cute!!!

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

And, I need to have you tell me what the "babies" were as I can't see pictures.

Speaking of babies, the young woman who is the bride will be 8 months pregnant at her wedding next month.

Lovely young couple.

My feet are screaming as I have walked around in some sandals all day that I should only wear for an hour or so.

Luckily, my BrotherR is watching golf and doesn't mind putting off supper for a while. I think it's a visit to Swiss Chalet as I am pooped, as predicted.

There's a cool breeze outside but the sunshine is nice and cozy.

Going to love you and leave you, as a friend would say.

Will catch up later.

Oh @cabmonk , I have been meaning to say - it's a very good move to get a credit card and then use it and pay it off immediately. That establishes your good credit. Smart move! Smart Canuck!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post
    And, I need to have you tell me what the "babies" were as I can't see pictures.

Speaking of babies, the young woman who is the bride will be 8 months pregnant at her wedding next month.

Lovely young couple.

My feet are screaming as I have walked around in some sandals all day that I should only wear for an hour or so.

Luckily, my BrotherR is watching golf and doesn't mind putting off supper for a while. I think it's a visit to Swiss Chalet as I am pooped, as predicted.

There's a cool breeze outside but the sunshine is nice and cozy.

Going to love you and leave you, as a friend would say.

Will catch up later.

Oh @cabmonk, I have been meaning to say - it's a very good move to get a credit card and then use it and pay it off immediately. That establishes your good credit. Smart move! Smart Canuck!
    Ah, I give up trying to post pics on here...they were 3 little racoons.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hope all had a stunning Sunday!! Fab here. No time for dinner yet. Must enjoy the weather. Likely a bbq later. Cheerio all and keeeeeeeeep smiling!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Today was a good day but I’m pooped lol. Morning spin class and ddp yoga energy workout. Then I did weights and a 7km walk. Click the video below and you’ll see my walk mapped out with pics. Video is only a minute. Hope everyone has a good week ahead.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by avoncallingu View Post

Oh @cabmonk, I have been meaning to say - it's a very good move to get a credit card and then use it and pay it off immediately. That establishes your good credit. Smart move! Smart Canuck!
    Definitely, thanks. I’m also going to put $150 on the card to pay part of my dental check up and cleaning in October. Then by the time I get my bill in November I’ll have the remaining amount to pay off the total. The total for the dental appointment is $219. Then after that I can probably use it to pay for my eye exam.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning my friends . Hope you all had a great weekend.
    Its nice and cool out so I am going to soon take Thor for his walk he is just whining.
    Have a few errands to run and then I will sit outside and read my book
    Enjoy your day all

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning @flemeth

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Thread Information