User Tag List

Page 178 of 193 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast
Results 2,656 to 2,670 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

it was jammed no need to replace it per chance
    ROMEO and Ciel like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not enough cash, too many bills. Just glad I have money to pay em.
    ROMEO, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Seeing construction and a flagperson on local road designated as a two-month detour route (due to construction a little further away) this morning. Someone at the City definitely did not put the two things together as a no. Currently, I can see the main road jammed most afternoons from the village core to Fortinos after 3pm due to various road work/detours. Even one bus is detouring on a different road-I have to see if HSR has posted that situation online.

The construction relates to utility pole work that was begun in May and continued in June. Cannot believe it continues in July.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Only sunday and maxi dont have chicken wings garlic and honey so I cannot pm with gt flyer @5,99$...not only that saw that price I guess,.,,,I hope they will restock soon...
    Maxi dont plan their sales correctly...not the first time even with maxi flyer price they dont put enough stufff...
    Newfiescreech and Ciel like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i bought a midi skirt 100% rayonne from joe fresh a few weeks back-got it on sale 11.00 have washed it 3 times and tiny pin holes are in the skirt a few in various spots ,made in Cambodia

ticks me right off I can buy better second hand clothing that lasts longer -lol
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    i bought a midi skirt 100% rayonne from joe fresh a few weeks back-got it on sale 11.00 have washed it 3 times and tiny pin holes are in the skirt a few in various spots ,made in Cambodia

If you buy No Name or PC brand stuff, you can return them if not 100% satisfied.

I don't buy Joe Fresh, but since it's owned by Loblaws, can you return them if not 100% satisfied?
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Silk and 1 others like this.

Who knows ... but I Would Rather Be Someone's Shot of Whiskey, Than Everyone's Cup of Tea
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Was hoping to break 1TB of internet usage this month. Looks like I will be a few dozen GB short!
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dyalect like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

1 trade from facebook french group I was waiting for but omg so pissed by canada post I paid 10$ in giftcard for this trade and half the coupons are missing because the enveloppe was damaged by post canada during the transport...I received it in a plastic bag ,the enveloppe teared....the person did a video when posting and the enveloppe was correct...so annoying...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not get my 1600 pc points with my free chicken coupon at maxi and cie because it was entered at 0 not the value..I cannot make a request ...so annoying......

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

>>

After that building collapse in Bengladesh and seeing the working conditions I WOULD not buy a sock from Joe Fresh. Slave labour.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Annoying cough that I got from ppl on the bus so gross and dang it I got sick so very annoying
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I have become so accustomed to Roy Dotrice being the voice narrating the GOT CD's that when I started the next set of discs this morning ( A Feast Of Crows ) it was sad that it was a different narrator.... ( John Lee ) hrmph!!
    At least Roy returns to narrate the final one ( A Dance With Dragons )
    Newfiescreech likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

so ticked wlamrt had long line ups at their 4 cash registers

so went thru the self-serve cashier had to ring in item then ,delete it so I could price match as the machine wont let them overrid e it ,I just new this would be a hassle .Well I was right charged me for one extra deodorant ,then the women tells the survisor to refund me right in the same area and they refunded 1.12 and made me pay for another deodorant I am out 1.84

So pissed they put so many self serve in and less cashiers on til ,not that easy to price match and use coupons .
    Newfiescreech, Silk and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    >>

After that building collapse in Bengladesh and seeing the working conditions I WOULD not buy a sock from Joe Fresh. Slave labour.
    Loblaws was one of the few companies that signed an agreement post-building collapse. I am aware that victims and their families tried to have a court case heard in Ontario against Loblaws but the judge ruled against the action.

As an occasional Joe Fresh customer, I keep looking for updates on what the Bangladesh government has pursued against the building owners and its own planners in the design and collapse of the buildings. Fairly silent on that side of the story.
    Newfiescreech and GoodBoy like this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

so ticked wlamrt had long line ups at their 4 cash registers

so went thru the self-serve cashier had to ring in item then ,delete it so I could price match as the machine wont let them overrid e it ,I just new this would be a hassle .Well I was right charged me for one extra deodorant ,then the women tells the survisor to refund me right in the same area and they refunded 1.12 and made me pay for another deodorant I am out 1.84

So pissed they put so many self serve in and less cashiers on til ,not that easy to price match and use coupons .
    >>

No frills is doing the same nonsense. Less cashiers and more kiosks. What a sad day for society. Savings but at what cost. Where are your kids and kids kids suppose to work? Not a career, but more automation means less jobs.
    Newfiescreech, Silk and GoodBoy like this.

Page 178 of 193 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 ... LastLast

Thread Information