User Tag List

Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast
Results 2,671 to 2,685 of 2885
Like Tree7764Likes

Thread: First World Problems: post yours!

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    Loblaws was one of the few companies that signed an agreement post-building collapse. I am aware that victims and their families tried to have a court case heard in Ontario against Loblaws but the judge ruled against the action.

As an occasional Joe Fresh customer, I keep looking for updates on what the Bangladesh government has pursued against the building owners and its own planners in the design and collapse of the buildings. Fairly silent on that side of the story.
    >>

Galen is in it for the bucks. I can't with a conscience buy any of those clothes knowing what i know. Not on my high horse, but this plus getting fridges funded by taxpayer when you are a billion dollar company left a bad taste in my mouth.
    Newfiescreech, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

The printer runs out of ink on the last page of what you are doing....
    Newfiescreech, ROMEO, Silk and 6 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

AMEN to this.
    Also i fly twice a week and my legs are not only sore all the time now but my back is always mangled. haha
    Ciel likes this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm looking for a new condo and there are too many to choose from.
    ROMEO, Ciel and dededi like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I spotted an auto parts notepad with notes in sibling's hand about car damage and realize he might be considering a used car purchase... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's fine with just one car plus access to Mom's car. Really-I don't miss the jumble of cars taking up space everywhere. He has auto parts still lurking in the basement--they need to go.
    dededi likes this.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

total first world problem...we finally upgraded out internet and got a new PVR... they have changed all the channel numbers on me!! i have to memorize a completely new channel line up.. bah! and now i need 3 remotes to watch a movie(TV, DVD,sound bar).. the new PVR box isn't a universal pfft.. complete first world problem.. atleast i can talk to the remote and it doesn't talk back
    Silk, Tweets77, JadeAngel and 2 others like this.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel View Post
    When I spotted an auto parts notepad with notes in sibling's hand about car damage and realize he might be considering a used car purchase... NOOOOOOOOOOOO! He's fine with just one car plus access to Mom's car. Really-I don't miss the jumble of cars taking up space everywhere. He has auto parts still lurking in the basement--they need to go.
    It'll be a very old van purchase...() and the other vehicle will go on sale. Rinse and repeat almost yearly. I need a plush Baby Yoda cuddle session (in my mind).
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

When I buy something online thinking it'll be shipped directly from retailer's warehouse and I'll get a tracking number. No, did not happen this time. Came from vendor warehouse (retailer's FAQ has the mention of how something shipped from vendor won't yield a tracking number to customer. There were two delays shown on carrier's tracking site (item shipped from BC to ON).

Shopping tip-if the item you want from retailer's website is NOT sold in stores, you now know it'll ship from the vendor (not identified as such on description page). I've sent an e-mail to retailer with photo of shipping label on today's package.
    walkonby likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

sanitation worker did not use the garbage truck to dump my organic waste ,so he missed the one bag half ripped apart by the skunk/possum or raccon -ticked a little

He dumped the neighbours green bin by the machine ,but he lit a cigarette with one glove off to smoke when he did mine -lol

Ahhh lifes small problems ,I bungee corded the green bin with 2 bungee cords ,so no wild creature will get in this week.I wish my green bins were like my daughter's in Toronto as they have a turn and lock on top their green bin .
    Ciel and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@coupongirl I know someone posted a video about Toronto raccoons that are deft with the locking mechanism. I too use a bungee cord on my green bin.
    Maybe you can wad up some flyers or old newspapers to help sop up the liquid from the ripped bag. City has been posting requests for residents to ensure green bin contents are in closed bags and yes, it does not help hearing that when some critter makes a mess of your bags (I have been there and have yard tools I'd be willing to launch at any critter caught in mischief).
    coupon girl likes this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hubby this morning said "I miss the grandkids (3 of them age 6 ,3 and 2) one son from my daughter/hubby and 2 girls from my son/wife .

Ahhh I miss the little ones too -have a present for them when we can see them eventually.
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

My husband bought me some original jack links beef jerky because the store was out of my favourite teriyaki flavour. I’m eating if but feel disappointed because it’s a little bland.
    ROMEO, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

i cut the back of my hubby's hair last night-he hasn't had a cut since November .He put a collared shirt on and I cut to the collar he said -well it was wet and I cut a bit to much off -oh well he didn't mind .I didn't cut the rest only the back he wanted cut .
    Ciel, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Realizing I had missed seeing Shoppers Drug Mart's electronic deals in current flyer until today. It took seeing the words on the upcoming flyer "check our digital flyer" to have that notion sink in.

Fortinos flyer online has 10 pages and mention of blenderless smoothie chunk product plus Nature's Treasure items. Print flyer has 4 pg and no mention of those two things.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wrote a more detailed rant in the do retailers really care or is it BS thread.

Essentially, made an online order at Old Navy, wanted to be considerate for the poor warehouse workers so I chose the new extra slow shipping option (it's been 3 weeks and my order hasn't processed, normally I get my orders within 2-4 business days with free shipping).

Get an email saying oops your item is OOS. The rest of my order hasn't even processed after 3 weeks, well beyond their time duration for the super slow shipping. UGH. So much for "caring about your workers" Old Navy. All this does is reinforce the idea of "F everyone else, I want my order as fast as possible or I miss out".

How in the world does a multi-national organization have such HORRIBLE merchandise/stock tracking?

And they give some generic 10% off code when Gap Inc's whole corporate mechanism is to having things at a perpetual 20-40% off? (whether that's Old Navy, Gap or Banana Republic) It's just an extra slap in the face for wanting to be considerate and understanding in this current environment for their workers.

Important, for their workers, as a corporation, as far as I'm concerned, can't wait until they start closing stores. They were already in the red for some sectors of their brand pre-COVID. Hope it's worse now. (end rage)
    Ciel, francine1985 and couponmummy like this.

Page 179 of 193 FirstFirst ... 79 129 169 177 178 179 180 181 189 ... LastLast

Thread Information