User Tag List

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast
Like Tree1940Likes

Thread: September 2020 Frugal Chatter thread

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Evening Everyone,
    Oh what a day, I did not sleep well last night so today was little bit rough, I was really tired.

Another insane day and I was getting pulled in multiple and felt like I was losing my mind.

After work I stopped at Food Basics, I realized on the weekend that we did not have a lot of broth in our stockpile and Food Basics had them on sale. So I got:
    6 x Chicken Broth $1.44
    6 x Beef Broth $1.44
    2 x Potatoes $1.88
    1 x 4-Pack Peppers $1.88

I was right around that $20 mark so I am happy.

Kitchen is clean, some of my work is done but I cannot focus anymore, I am done, soon it will be bedtime for me.

Have a great night everyone
    Ciel, cath007 and flyingdutch like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Hi -today was the last day i had the two granddaughter's we took them to a playground ,played in back yard.I did 2 loads of laundry for my daughter-in-law and folded ,ran the dishwasher and put away dishes .Ashlyn's first day at school is tuesday ,my son doesnt want her on the bus so we are helping out year round picking her up from school .

I brought home a few totes of the girls old clothing and i ironed some things that needed ironed .i will go to "once upon a child " to get a bit of money for my son ,need to go to bank and may take a thrift store in depending on how i feel .
    I havent had any down time since last sat ,i feel like an energizer bunny ....i keep going .I just did a load of towels and another in the wash ,hubby did dishes for me as i asked him ,nice guy.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

AMAZING deal on the Romas!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Frugalbigmama View Post
    Popped into RCSS to get the free glue. Picked up a 25Lb box of roma tomatoes for $2.97! I will be busy tomorrow!
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

Tidying and organizing non stop here. Tough to do with my little one sometimes as he's cutting teeth and cranky. Poor guy. Hoping to put up some stuff for sale again soon.
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I went to bed super earlier and will return soon..just want to check the new flyers lol.
    Grr so mad and pissed at the same time...I readed in a french fb couponning site that I am a member that a girl in the same city as mine clear the tear pads and she just take the cardboard too off....not the person who posted in the group but she put a picture of cleared coupons...gosh I feel bad if I have the luck to find coupons and maybe take 5 or just the ones I will use so that frustrated me...people are so selfish...

Toilet is clean,bathroom too,did a cleaning of the freezer to find more space..no waste the stuff was just not placed correctly...I did a rotation of the stuff

today I want to use self checkout with coupons at maxi and cie to see if i am capable

yesterday did 2 loads of laundry,put the recycle and dad exchanged the cans so more storage space .
    also put it away dad summer bed sheets and folded them.
    a little productive day!

I am late in my to do list...was suppose to clean the floors but it will be today or wednesday
    I have my medication to renew too at the pharmacy
    I had the confirmation (they responded in fb) that my batiste prize has been mailed...just hope to receive it and not get lost like my perfume sample...I mean if it is the right adress they wrothe like i wrothe it...how it can get lost??

But in the good side they are wonderfull members in here that dont ask the moon for tear pads coupons and are just happy to help me...I am so gratefull for that.

Off to reebee
    a few good deals I think but i am still waiting wm,gt and metro flyers to appear
    good night
    Last edited by cath007; Tue, Sep 15th, 2020 at 06:43 AM.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning. I am not feeling it today but hopefully after my coffee I get motivated.

I will write out my to do list and hopefully knock some things off it.

Have a great day everyone.
    Ciel, cath007, flyingdutch and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

My 1st batch of the roma tomatoes are in the oven. Looks really good so far!
    Ciel, cath007, flyingdutch and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad called his sister and she asked me if I wanted more cherry tomatoes(she have too much) from her garden,zucchini relish and fruits ketchup of coarse I said yes,I love these so dad will pick up these and at the same time will have a chat with his sister so that is great win win !!!!

Saw a few deals next weeks but not too much..it is the 2$ sale at maxi and cie
    It was so chilly this morning brrr

Have a nice day everyone!!!
    Ciel, flyingdutch and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

wow...i am in shock....I read in a french couponning site on magasine des rabais et des economies(fb page) that wm in qc will stop price matching on october 15..........not fun...hope at least maxi will continue and for long time....and hope it is just for qc at least....I knew when i was at wm last week and i the cashier said now we only accept 1 printed coupon at all something was going on....grrr
    Ciel and flyingdutch like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

hi- i went to once upon a child this morning for my daughter-in-law she got over $100.00 for her baby clothing and toddler clothing from cara and ashlyn .

I then wanted to thrift shop for me but my knee was killing me (older age)so only went into denningers got cookies buy one get 1 free and ombra shower gel was 2/5.00 and i like it and that was a great deal plus luncheon meat ,etc
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

One woman messaged me sunday about a kijji ad for 5.00 pull -ups and said when can i come for them -i told her anyday except monday i am not home -no reply as of today ,then i have another woman and i told her if you can wiat til wednesday and i will let you know .Well she said thanks but i cant wait til wednesday sorry .

Darn it all kijiji people -i may have lost out on a sale ,so i messaged first person back asking if they are still wishing to pick up.uggggg
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

@coupon girl
    I like to treat our parents when they do us a favour. It is never more than I can afford and always less expensive than it would have been had I gotten care else where. I think ours feel the same as you (don't spend your money on us) and yet like being appreciated.

For sales, I give people 12-24 hours to respond and then move on...we are in a world of tech and if you are buying something reply. I only have had one sale...I have to still get the money out of my bin! It was a children's fall jacket.

School has been an adjustment! I am feeling less organized than usually because new assignment and new routines. I have my whole class tomorrow for the first time. I noticed a little less of Angela. I hope she is having a good week.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    "There are more important things--friendship and bravery...."
    -Hermione Granger

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Granger View Post
    @coupon girl
    I like to treat our parents when they do us a favour. It is never more than I can afford and always less expensive than it would have been had I gotten care else where. I think ours feel the same as you (don't spend your money on us) and yet like being appreciated.
    For sales, I give people 12-24 hours to respond and then move on...we are in a world of tech and if you are buying something reply. I only have had one sale...I have to still get the money out of my bin! It was a children's fall jacket.
    School has been an adjustment! I am feeling less organized than usually because new assignment and new routines. I have my whole class tomorrow for the first time. I noticed a little less of Angela. I hope she is having a good week.
    I’m still absolutely swamped with my new cyber school contract. I’m thankful for the help that you were able to provide. Due to the way the school year is starting for my cyber school, we are waiting on textbooks for our students, which can make planning more difficult. It’ll probably be a while yet before I get a handle on everything. The students and I are getting familiar with the Google related programs that we are now using for school.

I harvested all of my tomatoes and sold all except a few. We’ve enjoyed toasted bacon tomato & cheese sandwiches.
    Last edited by Angela273; Tue, Sep 15th, 2020 at 11:38 PM.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 4 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

not a brag a sad day for qc couponners
    wow...i am in shock....I read in a french couponning site on magasine des rabais et des economies(fb page) that wm in qc will stop price matching on october 15..........not fun...hope at least maxi will continue and for long time....and hope it is just for qc at least....I knew when i was at wm last week and i the cashier said now we only accept 1 printed coupon at all something was going on....grrr

Update: this is not only for qc...I read on (canadian en fb couponning group) that it is everywhere....the states(usa) stop pm years ago so that was just the second step I guess.....For now it seems its just the employes who are aware of this but the info got to someone who published...
    Ciel and flyingdutch like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late night everyone!!!! I went to bed earlier to catch some sleep and did a nap yesterday afternoon.Yesterday I had a tummy bug due to the stress i put in my shoulders with the major cleaning of the entire appart....I will just do it when I feeling it...

I just hope to receive my trade tomorrow because it is the last day of the sale on items I want-need.

I was feeling sick a little bit but did make my trip to maxi and cie and I tell you dint go there at the last minute of sale..like 2 days before the end grr...nothing in stock of things on my list....

I found a spot of space in the freezer so I bought

2 packages of raw jumbo shrimps @4,98$ reg : 9,00$(they did not have the cooked smaller ones advertissed all cleared up freezer but I think I love those more) + found a package of cooked shrimps at the back of freezer so with 5 packs for now we are stocked!

I thought I still haved a piece of salmon in the freezer from costco but nope ...so glad to had bought some last week

Bought 2 wong wing citrus chicken at 4,98$ because I found egg rolls to pass(wanted pineapple but again cleaned freezer..I had difficulty to find 2 citrus ones lol)

Oasis smoothie good morning but not the flavor I like the most for the 3 others coupons I will buy it at iga the mango one -1,00$ coupon
    Was craving patatoes salad since a while so i bought one but dont like it so much...

Used self check out..you have to enter your coupon and give it to the costumer service lady after..no it dont go into the machine like i tought

oop 25$
    they did not have chocolate pound cake at 2$ after the store special but that is ok next week it will be 2$ for pc members too
    I learned that my maxi and cie price match provigo and pharmaprix (SDM) good news because next week ground beef is 2,89$ lbs and I saved an offer of 200 pc points per dollars spend

Frustrated about the wm news of no more pming...i did not go there often but that was pratical...ugh

Tomorrow I have to start my list on 3 part I want to do with grocery shopping deal..need more attention because we are low budget for now

I did not received my sample of beauty planet shampoo -conditionner and dove body wash and I see the dove coupon was b2g3$ off but at the back said free...so people are getting a free replacement coupon...but I cannot requesting it since i did not receive it,...grr

why my adress is a problem??

ok off to get some fresh air,and back to sleep
    good night see you tomorrow
    Ciel, coupon girl and flyingdutch like this.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6 14 15 16 17 18 26 ... LastLast

Thread Information