User Tag List

Page 1409 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 409 909 1309 1359 1399 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1419 1459 1509 1909 ... LastLast
Results 21,121 to 21,135 of 29298
Like Tree118407Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone .
    I am happy also that’s it’s Friday because I do t do much on weekends it’s my alone time.
    Stay safe and have a great day
    Natalka, Silk, Lynn49 and 3 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

awww, @flemeth really enjoy your alone time. We all need that!

@cabmonk what can I say ? Congrats seems so empty because I remember when you began, I've followed your struggle along the way. To finally reach this incredible goal and to be at a healthy weight in your life is the best thing you could have done for yourself. ( I am secretly jealous....oops did I just type that? ) ha ha

cabmonk, GoJays and cath007 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Natalka, Silk, cabmonk and 4 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Thanks everyone and I talked to my landlord today. Moving day to my new room will be Tuesday. She just wants a bit of time to clean the apartment before I move into it. Hope everyone has a good weekend and Halloween.
    walkonby, cath007 and crafter like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Congrats on your weight loss @cabmonk - that is really awesome! You worked hard at it and you achieved your goal. Hope you find a non-fattening way to celebrate And good luck with your move.
    cabmonk and cath007 like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy Halloween my friends. Stay safe if you are going out and giving out treat to all the gobbling. I will not be giving out treats .

Went for a walk and it’s cold forget to grab mittens so my hands were very cold. Going to do some baking since my younger DD ask for baked goods for Halloween
    Natalka, Lynn49, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Sad morning.

My fave sexy senior, aka, Sean Connery, passed this morning.

He was 90, my #2 Bond, and a phenomenal actor.

RIP.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lynn49, JadeAngel, cabmonk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I second your sadness @vino_er_coach . So many losses in 2020 from the entertainment world, not all of them covid related of course, but all the same heartbreaking.
    So chilly today! I snagged DH's double fleeced lumberjack coat in a hurry out the door. I only had to buy gas after dropping DD off, but still, once I caught a glimpse of myself in a reflective window it was all I could do not to bust out laughing.
    Function over fashion.

I love twinkling curtain lights, especially this set!

Name:  cropped.jpg
Views: 166
Size:  43.9 KB

They have multiple jazzy twinkle options. Simple things calm me, I sat in the dark last night playing with them.....lol!!!
    Last edited by walkonby; Sat, Oct 31st, 2020 at 11:08 AM.
    Lynn49, JadeAngel, cabmonk and 3 others like this.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They look very soothing.

I wish I had a set of those at 4am this morning when I was suppose to be trying to sleep but instead was outside, screaming at the moron in one of the houses behind me to turn their ef’n music down. Instead they turned it up. I called the police. I was so mad.
    Police showed up...music was turned off.
    Police left, music was turned up...even louder. Police called again, music was turned off and stayed off.

I am a music lover. I love it loud too, but I am respectful of my neighbours and keep it low late at night and abide by noise bi-laws.

Having what can only be likened to a rave at 4am in a residential neighbourhood is completely unacceptable. If it happens again, I am going to find out who the jacka$$ is and I am going to feed them a bit of their own medicine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Lynn49, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, the sun was shining for the kidlings earlier, but it's back to dreary, moody...pathetic fallacy, I guess. We're putting out a box at a time of doritos, chips, and smartfood ( which I suggested my Hubby put out last ....he printed out a sign, "Happy Halloween, please take one." We have mostly tots with parents, so I'm sure they'll cooperate. I have heard of some people dumping a bowl of chocolates into their bags...can you even imagine?!

@vino -er-coach, be careful stirring up that nest of hornets! People can be super-crazy these days!! (I've attempted your name 5 times...if it doesnt work this time, sorry...its the same with Dan's name, never ends up right...its the tablet, I imagine.)

@walkonby , you bought a light curtain? I'm so tempted...but I'm looking at Christmas trains right now.. We will require photos, of course.

Can't wait for tonight to be over!! It's the first year our GS feels he's too old to go out anymore...no more drives over to see him in costume....at 12 years old... Of course he's the size of an adult, so that may be a reason.

Ok! On with the day!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Oct 31st, 2020 at 12:16 PM.
    Natalka, walkonby, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

@Lynn49 I did post a photo of my light curtain in my post. Murphy's law though eh? When DD came home and saw me sitting in the kitchen she squealed at the lights! ( like Mother like DD I guess )
    " Oh! how much were they "? she asked. I lied and said " so cheap that i bought 2 sets, want one ? "
    So there went my 2nd set I was planning on hanging up in another room. Just can't stop spoiling her!!
    Lynn49, cabmonk and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    184 (100%)

My heart is broken! Sean Connery has passed!😔🎭
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    @Lynn49 I did post a photo of my light curtain in my post. Murphy's law though eh? When DD came home and saw me sitting in the kitchen she squealed at the lights! ( like Mother like DD I guess )
    " Oh! how much were they "? she asked. I lied and said " so cheap that i bought 2 sets, want one ? "
    So there went my 2nd set I was planning on hanging up in another room. Just can't stop spoiling her!!
    Oh, sorry, @walkonby , I didn't realize that was your photo...where did you purchase them? I just decided I'm getting them AND my Christmas train to go around my village! Hah!

With Daughters like we're so lucky to have, it's hard not to keep spoiling them!!
    walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Last edited by Lynn49; Sat, Oct 31st, 2020 at 01:38 PM.
    Natalka, cabmonk, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    Congrats on your weight loss @cabmonk - that is really awesome! You worked hard at it and you achieved your goal. Hope you find a non-fattening way to celebrate And good luck with your move.
    thanks I have a few more pounds to go but only about 5.. I could stop at 198 and maintain but just want a bit of a cushion there.
    cath007 likes this.

Thread Information