User Tag List

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2021 -Spring is there-!!!!

Trading Score
    68 (100%)

Yay @coupongirl I must confess I get very excited when I hear about people getting their shots, I seriously cried today when I finally had an actual appointment for my mom.
    Friends don't let real friends pay full price.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

Thanks lilo -i cant believe the people that are saying to us -ohhhh i dont want the aztrazenica ,such flack i am getting from some.
    Well i would rather be here to see my grandchildren grow up ,so i gladley would have any shot in my arm ,than be in an icu fighting for my life .

My one neighbour said" way to go on getting the shots" .My other friend down the street said (she is in her late 60"s) oh i am going next week cause i dont want the aztrazenica,knowing full well that that is the one i was getting .

Oh and a girlfriend of mine said her 80 year old mom is not vaccinated yet as she is scared(but then she complains that she cant see her mom as much as she likes ) get her the needle for goodness sakes ,but i kept that opinion to myself.

My arm is a little tender right now -i will see what the next few days brings .My next shot can be booked after july 22 ,so i will be fully done for my birthday in sept -soooooo happy i went tonight .
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late evening everyone!!!
    After dinner dad and me enjoyed another walk a bit longer than the previous one so that is good.Neigbour on the other side of the street said hi with a big smile to us!!!
    The dishes are done and put it away,I chatted on facebook with my marraine (auntie) about her sugar shack..not a good year she said
    +9 degres now...so I enjoyed a part of my evening with a iced coffe caramal starbucks the big bottle the new one,I enjoyed 1 glass because it is concentred but so good!!!
    Dreamed about my kitchen and I so want when i will have the budget to change my dish set (15 years old and miss matching grr) and buy new knifes too...and just a dream cannot affort it a kitchenaid mixer (the big one)
    I will check if maxi and cie sell dishes set or at least service bowl and will try to accumulate points to paid it like my toaster..checked on the website and it seems no...
    Alright have a good evening and night.!!!
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

@coupongirl :wtg for getting your covid shot!!!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Considering Ontario is likely going to hear more bad news on restrictions tomorrow, I went out tonight to Walmart for a few needed things (forgot to get cucumbers! Must try tomorrow) and a copy of the Wonder Woman 1984 movie (so need to watch it soon with a bowl of popcorn). It's been a chilly day and I felt like the day needed more sleep.

My sympathies are extended to parents of students having to wait one more week for spring break. Thought it was this week, but someone told me that it's next week.

Got message on answering machine and an e-mail that my dirt order is arriving tomorrow.

If there's no rain in the late morning, I will go to the bank and a couple of stores to get the remaining needed grocery items.
    My US order arrived in Canada (I assume in Vancouver) but USPS did not list a city for today's update. Last baby gift items are coming on Thursday from an online store. I just need to get two more mailing boxes to pack the items up then they will be on standby for when there is news of little ones on the way!

Yesterday's sewing news-the linen/rayon pants for Mom got hemmed after I finished with taking out stitches and cutting off elastic cuffs and opening side seams a bit! Ready for garden action. I started repairs on my pj pants forgetting why it'll take long. I realized I had to open one side leg seam and kind of abandoned the task partway as I have to remove serger stitches plus a row of regular stitches. Cut off 4 inches on new camisole top(it's too wide on me but colour is ok) and hemmed the bottom.

One of my runners has popped a couple of small seams at the top of the shoe but I still have at least 2 months' wear left in the shoes. Given the fewer overall walks through winter and now spring, the shoe is doing what its preceding shoes have done-break stitches one month at a time.
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

@GoodBoy Finger has its good days. Thanks for caring!

I have to jump threads to see if anyone posted any Easter candy deals since yesterday...
    2021-Bring on the sunshine, sweets & online shopping.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I just won the free medium pizza from the radio contest again. I haven’t called in for a few months. Free Pizza Hut.
    barbis9, Ciel, coupon girl and 3 others like this.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I just won the free medium pizza from the radio contest again. I haven’t called in for a few months. Free Pizza Hut.
    @Angela273 :congrats!!! Nothing taste as good as free !!!
    Angela273, barbis9, Ciel and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good morning everyone!!!
    Not so much planned on the agenda today,maybe a little bit of cleaning...the stove and the bathroom (bath and toilet)need my attention..lol
    Time to order some more coupons,you can never have too much coupons and it is difficult to obtain those by compagnies..many negatives responds...
    Dinner will probably be spaghetti with peppers.swiss cheese,ceasar salad and garlic bread,fruits for desserts.
    I purchased clementines and they are big and so tasty and sweet!!!
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good morning! Sunny day here so far

Laundry was started last night. Did 2 loads. Have 2 piles sorted and will put on another load of darks tonight and hang up to dry. And put away the laundry that is dry and ready from last night.

I gave DS a deadline of Sunday evening for his room to be clean and beautiful. Told him I would help and do a bit each day. I want to go through everything. I think tonight we will start with his dresser.

I brought everything to make chicken ceaser salad for my lunch today. I cooked up bacon last night for my salad and I made DS a bacon sandwich for his school lunch. 1 package of bacon so far I had bacon and eggs for dinner one night. 2 bacon sandwiches for me (late dinner and one for my lunch) Bacon for my salad today and 1 bacon sandwich for DS's lunch. And there is still some left. Not bad for one package when you can stretch it like that for so many meals!! Pretty good deal for $1.97 and 3 more packages to go!

I was planning on going to Costco this weekend but thinking I better go tonight with the new restrictions being announced tonight. Geez. It was something to look forward to on the weekend.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    Good morning everyone!!!
    Not so much planned on the agenda today,maybe a little bit of cleaning...the stove and the bathroom (bath and toilet)need my attention..lol
    Time to order some more coupons,you can never have too much coupons and it is difficult to obtain those by compagnies..many negatives responds...
    Dinner will probably be spaghetti with peppers.swiss cheese,ceasar salad and garlic bread,fruits for desserts.
    I purchased clementines and they are big and so tasty and sweet!!!
    The clementines I bought are really good too! Will be grabbing more for sure.
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I dont know why but when i check upcoming flyers in dad cell on reebee nothing appear said they will coming soon..need those to pm monday,hope it will be resolved!!!

I see on the computer all the ones on reebee except gt
    Ciel and SassyAshley like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama I have had the same thing happen where I am like I will shop next week, then rumblings of an announcement coming and it is like nope, going shopping today.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Good Morning Everyone,
    Yesterday day was one of those days where I just needed to laugh, it was the only option.

I used my oven to make my lunch and my oven was smoking, it looks like something splattered all over the oven so I decided to run a Cleaning Cycle. I knew this meant we would not have the oven to make dinner but did not realize until Mom watched a Youtube video we also cannot use the stove top. Total honestly here I have never run a cleaning cycle on an oven before, in the past whenever I cleaned the oven I just did it by hand. So I knew dinner would need to be done in the Air Fryer, Instant Pot or Electric Skillet, it was too late for the slow cooker.

A couple hours later I went to empty the dishwasher and all of our dishes had a greasy film and "stuff" on them. So everything came out of the dishwasher and into the sink to be washed by hand.

So, yeah there was my day which resulted in Hot Dog with Chips & Dip for dinner. I was trying to get out of my food rut but year but the time I even got back to thinking about dinner at like 6:30 it needed to be quick and easy. Back on track tonight, I am thinking Spinach and Ricotta Pasta Bake with a Salad.

Quit a bit to get done tonight so gotta get my work out of the way

Have a great day everyone.
    barbis9, Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @Frugalbigmama I have had the same thing happen where I am like I will shop next week, then rumblings of an announcement coming and it is like nope, going shopping today.
    I haven't been to Costco in a long time so it's not like I go every week but underwear and coffee are on sale And I wanted to splurge a little
    barbis9, Ciel, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Page 9 of 27 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 19 ... LastLast

Thread Information