User Tag List

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
Like Tree1755Likes

Thread: April Frugal Chatter 2021 -Spring is there-!!!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Lilo-it is too bad you are a few months short of getting your vaccine. Here in Alberta it goes by birth year not exact birthdate-in other words if you turn 65 this year or whatever this weeks magical age cut off is you can get your vaccine anytime in the year. Seems like a simpler system but maybe not. Hoping things improve for you in Ontario-we are having more things close here due to rising numbers and variants. My husband should have his hip replacement soon-so just hoping it is not further delayed!
    JadeAngel, barbis9, Ciel and 4 others like this.

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I am feeling tired today along with hubby ,a bit lethargic .So only doing the towels as a load ,resting the rest of today .

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Good late afternoon,!!!
    Change of my plans today it was more a me kind of a day.I took a nap,will go for a walk later and I did go to metro to buy 1 pack of sushis for lunch,it was yummy.I figure it out that with all the savings i made from coupons and price matching I should treat myself and it was 10$ .Other than that i bought for father 4 x 170 gr containers of blueberries they where on sale at 2 for 3,88$ and did not find some monday at maxi and cie.He like it as a snack or in this morning cereals!!!
    Nut mix Krispis Kernel was on sale at 4,99$ so i bought 1 pack.cheaper than the marche public bulk one.And casal domingo where on sale for 1,25$ each so I bought 6..I did not remember that in the storage space I had already 12..but my father like those too so it will not be wasted.!!!!
    A friend I dont talk to much want to talk to me tonight on facebook to take my news.so I will chat with him
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I just entered on the facebook Janes page for their contest of winning 5 fpcs for theirs products.The contest close friday I think.I really want to enter more contests because if you dont do it you will never win hahah!!! lol
    Ciel and coupon girl like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Dad deblocked his credit card this morning by phoning desjardins.Per curiosity because i need Jeans I went on the Reitmans site.They have a 30% off on the 2 pairs of jeans same has I purchased before in store ''in french taille confort'' + when you are a new custumer first order like I was you have a code for additionnal 20% ..so with is ok I went ahead and ordered my 2 pairs...reg price and i would never paid that 150$ I paid (I will refund father) 71$...I would not bother to pay more than that and it was free shipping. I dont know if it is frugal but I need it.And in store I would not been about to have the additionnal 20% off
    Ciel and lilo0003 like this.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (100%)

i cannot believe it is only wednesday. what a packed week. ugh.

ok. i am battling a case of insomnia that is ick. it needs to go .. i need sleep. i know its because i have to many words running around my head. sigh. hopefully tonight i will get sleep .

i had a yard of mulch delivered and it is waiting for me to spread out on the weekend if i can . rather i think i will start. lol it will take me a bit.
    to join earnably https://earnably.com/i/gigi3
    or Swagbucks
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/daycaremom
    offers wonderful ways to earn amazon.ca gcs... paypal and much more. message me if you want any hints.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I had a productive day. 1 load of laundry, dishes, vacuumed living room, played with the kids, did a little yard work, blew bubbles, made a pot of beef barley vegetable soup before lunch, froze 2 containers of soup, did 2hrs teacher prep/marking, watched a tv show, took kids for a bike ride to the park for 1.5hrs, cooked a large supper of sweet and sour pork with rice anc steamed veggies, and kids are bathed. I certainly got my exercise for the day. My feet hurt.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Good Morning! Sunshine today

DS raked the front yard and packed up the leaves. I will do the garden beds tonight and then put the leaves in my SUV and take them to the dump.
    Next is the backyard!! Once we clean the patio and rake all the leaves then we can set up the Gazebo. The fire chimney needs to be sanded and painted so that will be DS's project next week while off on Spring break. He needs projects to keep busy. Apparently we don't have to pay for a fire permit this year (so far anyway) so that is good news!

I didn't go to Costco last night. I went to No Frills and Walmart because I told my mom I would pick her up the Chapman's ice cream and yesterday was the last day of the sale. While in No Frills I noticed they had tons of stock so I pm'd it there. Then went to Walmart and walked right out. The checkout line was so long. I dislike Walmart on a regular day so there was nothing I needed to wait in that line.

Tonight I plan on cleaning/organizing the fridge. Cook up some bacon for wraps and ceaser salad. Wash the dishes piled in the sink from last night.
    Remind DS of the leftovers in the freezer that he can heat and eat.

On the way to school today DS and I talked about making the best of this lockdown month. Get the yard and the house clean and organized. And no spending. Just make it with what we have.
    He went to the beach last night and played lacrosse. With a stick he has had for years. He plans on going fishing tonight. My guy cleaned out a rental property after a tenant left and scored tons of fishing equipment which is now DS's. Happy he enjoys the outdoors and has great friends to go with.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
    Ciel, coupon girl, cath007 and 1 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

@Frugalbigmama might have been a good idea that you did not go, I saw yesterday to get into Costco in Markham the wait time was over 2 hours. My sister said her Costco was insane, no idea on wait time but she said they were out of space to line up.
    Ciel and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SassyAshley View Post
    @Frugalbigmama might have been a good idea that you did not go, I saw yesterday to get into Costco in Markham the wait time was over 2 hours. My sister said her Costco was insane, no idea on wait time but she said they were out of space to line up.
    Glad I didn't bother!!! Yeah figured that may have been the deal!
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

I am going to cook up some pasta tonight while doing the dishes and tomorrow morning before work whip up a pasta salad to go with dinner of bbq burgers Yum!!!
    I will be making this often since DS is going to be going to the beach/fishing etc and likes to take a cooler of food. Making sure I have great stuff ready to pack him.
    Last edited by Frugalbigmama; Thu, Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:40 AM.
    Ciel, cath007 and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Happy Thursday!!!
    Another gorgeous day should be 19 degres this afternoon.Will sure enjoying it.!!!
    I checked my pc offers only like 2 interest me so far.
    Will see what the day bring.
    Dinner i am craving chinese so tempura shrimps.wong wing chicken springs rolls,chinese rice and sweet and sour sauce,I cannot wait yum!!!
    Its been 4 weeks since dad had is surgery only 2 more weeks and he will be able to redrive.Cannot believe how fast the time pass.
    Have a good one!!!
    Last edited by cath007; Thu, Apr 8th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.
    Ciel, coupon girl and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I think some news tear pads are out.I saw that in facebook french couponning site as well as the 1,50$ cashmere-scotties peelie seems back!!! Hope to find some when I will need to rebuy toilet paper ...down to 5 packs lol
    Ciel likes this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I received an e-mail that my reitmans order is shipped and I should receive it tomorrow.Wow that is fast!!!! I think it is because it is from montreal
    Ciel likes this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    54 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by cath007 View Post
    I received an e-mail that my reitmans order is shipped and I should receive it tomorrow.Wow that is fast!!!! I think it is because it is from montreal
    That is quick!
    Ciel and cath007 like this.

Page 10 of 27 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information