User Tag List

Page 651 of 654 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast
Results 9,751 to 9,765 of 9801
Like Tree37290Likes

Thread: All Purpose Rant Away Thread - 3.2.1 GO!

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dyalect View Post
    Mid summer, covid cases rising and people still refusing to wear masks, isolate when sick or even cover their mouths / noses when they cough or sneeze. You cannot fix ignorance.

Agreed
    cath007, dyalect, dededi and 1 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

People who let little kids in diapers crawl all over restaurant tables.
    cath007, dyalect, alex78 and 2 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Bottle depots that have a tip request on a Bitcoin machine instead of a cashier handing out bottle deposit money.
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

multiples google or I dont know adds on my page with smart canucks..it was not there yesterday..very annoying!!!
    dyalect and Ciel21 like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

double grr looks like the spammers are back...please I will say it another time..get a (&)*(&*( life...
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Stores or municipal sites with empty hand sanitizer stands or pumps. Two exterior pumps at local municipal centre with signage to use pumps. However in their office area, there are pump bottles at each service area and front entrance. I made a point to employee that maybe the signage needs updating about where to find the sanitizer and get the empty stands moved.

Local Value Village still has some wall mounted pumps that are empty (especially by store exit for months!). The ones with product inside are on certain pillars or there's a small pump bottle at entry on a table for customers who bother to use it.

On last visit to Fortinos, both foot operated pumps were empty. Are customers supposed to guess if there will be sanitizer?
    Last edited by Ciel21; Fri, Aug 5th, 2022 at 12:07 AM.
    cath007 and dyalect like this.
    "This is the Way." The Mandalorian

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

The Intermittent Scarborough Mirror delivery dilemma. Again, NO bundle of flyers came today. Neighbours either side of me also never got theirs.
    Aggravating as all heck as they phoned me today to see if I had received it last Thursday?? Geesh! yes, it did arrive last Thursday BUT good heavens they are just now following up on that compliant I made??
    This schedule of one week on followed by 2 weeks missed is grating on my last nerve.
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Absolutely hate de fact that I have to pay taxes on fpcs because apparently I took the full value of the product..well this is not a ''free'' product in this case.
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    169 (100%)

I wanted to use my airmiles and cash them in at my local Safeway (Thunder Bay, Arthur St location). My plan was to use all $180 worth on my groceries, but surprise!, when I got to the checkout I was told I could use either $40 worth or $270 worth and nothing in between! Has anyone ever heard of such a thing cause I sure have not.

** so this morning I got some additional info from the assistant store manager that there is another screen that can be called up. I was assured that I could spend the rest of my airmiles in one shot.**
    Last edited by Tweets77; Wed, Sep 7th, 2022 at 10:48 AM. Reason: additional info
    walkonby, cath007, HermanH and 1 others like this.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciel21 View Post
    Stores or municipal sites with empty hand sanitizer stands or pumps. Two exterior pumps at local municipal centre with signage to use pumps. However in their office area, there are pump bottles at each service area and front entrance. I made a point to employee that maybe the signage needs updating about where to find the sanitizer and get the empty stands moved.

Local Value Village still has some wall mounted pumps that are empty (especially by store exit for months!). The ones with product inside are on certain pillars or there's a small pump bottle at entry on a table for customers who bother to use it.

On last visit to Fortinos, both foot operated pumps were empty. Are customers supposed to guess if there will be sanitizer?
    Broken narrative that covid is over.
    Nothing wrong with clean hands. (bare minimum)
    cath007 and Ciel21 like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I did not get my flyers this week!!!!
    Now they are only 1 bundle for us because nobydy want them ..but someone took the bundle...in the entrance..so pissed..
    As well as all the compagny coupons I ordered just dont come....who is fault???So annoying...

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

looks like trolls spammers are on here again....grrrr
    Ciel21 likes this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

ugh!!!! x 1,000
    Organic schmorganic. I don't go chasing organic produce, however when I see 6 organic baby cucumbers in a tray for $3.29 while the the regular
    ones were considerably higher in price @ $5.99 for 6, I'll bite.
    Btw this is out of character for me to spend that much on them even, but my guy's love 'em in their work lunches and we were all out, so?

Going over the receipt before I left the store I see these dang organic ones rang through at the same price as the regular ones @$5.99!

I brought the price label up to CS and was told " someone probably placed that tray of organic ones in the wrong spot " . I said no, there were 8-10
    more trays of them all stacked up nicely and this label was right under them.
    Sigh...she then tried the old.....I'll adjust the bill and " allow " you to pay $3.29 for them.

UH...nope. I get a SCOP tyvm.
    Pointless to try using that lame adjustment ploy on me....oh yeah, she said something about the price label being incorrect.
    That's nice, but not my problem.

Hooray for me...I left with 6 measly FREE organic baby cucumbers. Skipping out the exit before they snap my photo and post it on their
    walls as a trouble maker....hee hee

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Organic schmorganic. I don't go chasing organic produce, however when I see 6 organic baby cucumbers in a tray for $3.29 while the the regular ones were considerably higher in price @ $5.99 for 6, I'll bite.
    OK, Trouble Maker... after all that, are they any different than the non-organic ones? (I mean, free is free... no objecting here, but...)
    walkonby, cath007, dededi and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by bhlombardy View Post
    OK, Trouble Maker... after all that, are they any different than the non-organic ones? (I mean, free is free... no objecting here, but...)

Yes....trouble follows me.....ha ha !!! @bhlombardy tbh, I have not eaten any of them myself because they were bought for the guys lunches.
    Now I'm kind of curious if there is any difference in the flavour of an organic version? Meh? I'll ask the guys today.
    cath007, dededi and Ciel21 like this.

Page 651 of 654 FirstFirst ... 151 551 601 641 649 650 651 652 653 ... LastLast

Thread Information