User Tag List

Page 1808 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 808 1308 1708 1758 1798 1806 1807 1808 1809 1810 1818 1858 1908 ... LastLast
Results 27,106 to 27,120 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    Attachment 377063

Grateful the photographer got my good side!
    Shout out to @GoJays for this fine specimen! Even without the caption I can so relate to this poor fellow!
    I’m not sure exactly what that says about me. He’s just such a pitiful sort!
    Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Meanwhile back in the human world, greetings fellow thread dwellers! Cuppa tea in my hand and a cat on my lap, life is good, that is apart from whatever aches and pains come along. At the moment I am dealing with problematic feet which makes walking quite difficult at times.Hope everyone is managing alright with their own aches and pains. If you donÂ’t have any, then you are blessed!
    My wisdom of the day is deal with whatever health problems you have sooner than later. Lesson learned by me the hard way!
    So nice having sunset at 5:00 pm canÂ’t wait till itÂ’s dark first thing in the morning too! Then cold!!
    Well I hope everyone enjoys the rest of their week.
    Remember to remember those who fought for us to have the lives we have. May not be perfect but many others in the world would gladly trade places.
    Blessings my friends!
    Always remember the What are you thankful for today? thread as there always is something to be thankful for.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

SCAN YOUR POPPY!!

Why did I only learn of this just now?!

Go to poppystories.ca on your smartphone, then scan your poppy in the window that opened, and you'll receive photos and stores of
    soldiers, nurses who were lost in our wars!
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hello, @Skippy !!

Nice to see you pop in now and then!
    Wrt those aches and pains, gosh I've been having such leg pains lately, popping 20-30mg of CBD oil to cut it by about 80%, which makes it manageable, but I got to thinking about why this is happening to me (besides my 73 years). I've also been having such achy feet that it's felt as if I had a few fractured bones in there!
    I've kicked off my house slippers and been wearing my lace-tied Sketchers around the house and from that first day on, no foot or leg pain! I wasn't getting any support from even "nice" slippers....seems they're too flat and therefore provide no support. DUH, right?

Perhaps try that, too! I haven't needed to take my CBD capsules since!

Hope all else is peachy-keen in your world, Skipper!!!
    Skippy and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So earlier today Hubby and I dropped into the LCBO for wine, and I stayed in the car. There was a guy sitting on the ground in a hoodie, holding a sign that said, "Won't bother you.".
    He didn't have a toque on and it was quite cold out, so I took one of my heavy, knitted adult toques from the bag of toques I knit and haven't deposited anywhere yet, and got out of the car and offered it to him. He smiled, took the toque and thanked me. He put it on as I walked back to the car and dang it....it just felt so good to know he was kept warmer with it.

Now what do I do with the rest?! There's a place called Samaritan's Centre here...open from 8am-12noon! So what the heck do they actually do?!! 4 hours?? We went there twice...once it was closed (didn't know), the 2nd time Hubby went in, couldn't even find someone to hand them over to!

I think a mission here takes donations such as this, I'll email them and ask.

Just a reminder, as we're switching into winter duds, to donate those items, children's outgrown jackets, clothing, backpacks, adult clothing if they're no longer of any use to you. It'll make your heart happy, too.
    walkonby likes this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    Phhht. Is she still around?
    Gag. Never been a fan.
    But thank you, @walkonby, for your suggestion....I won't forget it.
    omg, now I finally understand why I like being around you so much despite your excessive need for early and constant reminders of the approach of Christmas... I can't stand that woman!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Lynn49, walkonby and danger_dan like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning all
    Lynn49, GoJays and walkonby like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Happy Thirsty Thursday to all who are mid week parched. Imbibe today whenever your " it's 5'oclock somewhere " hour arrives.
    Name:  Thirsty Thursday.jpg
Views: 83
Size:  11.6 KB

Loved your inspiring and chipper meme posts this morning @GoJays ......tee hee. I wanted to post an image to give you an Oprah based chuckle....you know, something declaring how to QUIT her, or even a cartoonish one declaring Enough Oprah Already. Well, it was crickets in Images basically.....seems she is still very beloved.
    OR....... as one site said she is 1 of the 4 horsemen of the Apocalypse after War, Famine and Pestilence. ( personally I enjoyed another post claiming Anne Coulter was 1....lol )

Full disclosure, I used to hang off all of her words about 20 years ago, but when that magazine of hers was launched ( "O " ) and every single cover had her image on the cover....that gave me pause. Imagine if our family albums here had ONLY photos of ME in them? I started to tune her out and before long I had pretty much put her existence into perspective. I don't hate her nor am I envious of her " Oprah wealth ". She's just over there and I am over here.....I'll wave every now and then but that's all.
    Lynn49 and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!
    @GoJays , @walkonby , thank goodness we don’t live in the same city!! Lol! There be trouble!! And wine would likely be involved.

Well, the kids will be leaving today for Orangeville, staying in Halton because there were no rooms in their one hotel…….our Son-in-Law’s, brother’s MIL passed away, so we have our GS for a couple of nights which is lovely!! They’ll be home on Saturday.

A sunny day, hope you’re all in for happy surprises today!
    GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

morning all
    GoJays and walkonby like this.
    DANGER

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good Evening Everyone, it has been nice having some time off and taking a social media

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

So help me, if I hear someone on tv say “it’s so unique and differen” again…I just don’t know what I’ll do!!!
    I guess it’s different from something that’s unique and the same as everything else!?
    Last edited by Lynn49; Thu, Nov 10th, 2022 at 05:52 PM.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Lynn49 View Post
    So help me, if I hear someone on tv say “it’s so unique and differen” again…I just don’t know what I’ll do!!!
    I guess it’s different from something that’s unique and the same as everything else!?
    That " logic " is adorable @Lynn49 but Steve Doocy from Fox News can top that. he tells everyone exactly why Dr Oz lost in the midterms....

https://video.twimg.com/ext_tw_video...s_Y.mp4?tag=12
    Lynn49 likes this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information