User Tag List

Page 1828 of 1954 FirstFirst ... 828 1328 1728 1778 1818 1826 1827 1828 1829 1830 1838 1878 1928 ... LastLast
Results 27,406 to 27,420 of 29298
Like Tree118409Likes

Thread: Chat-a-Thon 2017-18 Thread!

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

harbie and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

happy new year, everyone.
    all the best for many blessings in 2023!

harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

@walkonby - I also love it when Anderson giggles! It cracks me up. I missed much of the broadcast - did he giggle and if so, how many times - did you count?

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    you are right @Skippy ( about the bloom being off the rose now ) when it comes to ringing in the New Year. Many times I just could not keep my eyes open until 12 midnight.
    We'll see if a sober ( DRY! No alcohol ) Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper can entertain me enough this year. I watch JUST to see and hear Anderson do his famous giggle!

Welcome Home @Lynn49 !!! I googled " glow in the dark water volleyball " and there actually IS such a thing! No sunburn there....ha ha
    harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.
    Have a great life!

Know what matters...
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Happy New Year Everyone? I want to wish you all a Healthy and Joy-filled 2023!
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.
    Have a great life!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Happy New everyone. Wishing you and your loved one all the best for 2023.
    harbie, Lynn49, GoJays and 1 others like this.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Silk View Post
    @walkonby - I also love it when Anderson giggles! It cracks me up. I missed much of the broadcast - did he giggle and if so, how many times - did you count?

Well @Silk here is how NYE played out for me.

DH filled a tall wine glass with WINE for me just as our Leafs were putting the puck into the empty net to beat last year's Stanley Cup winners ( Colorado Avalanche ).
    I slurped back that glass and poured another, to have with cocktail wienie's in puff pastry, Pastizzi's, tempura shrimp and chicken spring rolls, I then flipped on CNN and was soundly disappointed!
    Yeah, to be fair a singer was performing first, but then the hosts came on and ??? I hated it. Andy Cohen is boring without alcohol!! Anderson smiled but not to the giggle level.
    They are both still funny-ish but not nearly the guffaw level I required, so combined with the wine......I dozed off. Woke up to a delightful NYE broadcast with Miley Cyrus and Dolly Parton! The best. Their voices together was enough to bring tears to my eyes.
    We never flipped the channel back to the guys on CNN or away from Dolly's upper half....probably because DH was holding the remote! It was great...lots of SNL performers were at the bash.

CNN had better re-think that " dry " NYE for next year. I'll bet viewership was down! Another hilarious CNN host to see fully imbibed is Don Lemon.
    What a beautiful loving human being! I never saw him this year on anything for NYE but he does the early morning broadcast now with 2 co-hosts, so
    he was probably sleeping on NYE.
    Last edited by walkonby; Sun, Jan 1st, 2023 at 11:42 AM.
    harbie, Silk, Purdee and 2 others like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

HAPPY 2023 EVERYONE!!
    Finally that frenetic year of the TIGER is behind us, and a sweeter, calmer year of the RABBIT is in front of us!
    I hope the Rabbit's influence spreads throughout this mixed-up, dangerous, demanding world.

My favourite wish for you:

May your coming year be filled with magic and dreams and good madness.

I hope you read some fine books and kiss someone who thinks you're wonderful
    and don't forget to make time to write, draw, sing or build as only you can.
    And I hope somewhere in the next year, you surprise yourself.
    harbie, GoJays, walkonby and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    you are right @Skippy ( about the bloom being off the rose now ) when it comes to ringing in the New Year. Many times I just could not keep my eyes open until 12 midnight.
    We'll see if a sober ( DRY! No alcohol ) Andy Cohen and Anderson Cooper can entertain me enough this year. I watch JUST to see and hear Anderson do his famous giggle!

Welcome Home @Lynn49 !!! I googled " glow in the dark water volleyball " and there actually IS such a thing! No sunburn there....ha ha
    Lol...that dark water volleyball would have been fun too, @walkonby, but the pools all close at 6pm at our resort, one of the reasons we chose it....everyone's dressed up and at dinner, at the central bar listening to live music as their dinner reservation times arrive, kids in bed, and the night is quiet and so peaceful.

WHAT'S up with Jamie Oliver all of a sudden??
    I feel I've missed something here. I've never been a fan, seems everything is thrown together with salt and pepper...ugh. That video of "Mr Rogers" is hilarious and about sums it up!
    I just read about your veggie crown.....such an awful lot of work for so little flavour.

Back to the NFL!!!

Reminder: the ROSE BOWL PARADE (on my bucket list) is on TOMORROW MORNING!!
    Last edited by Lynn49; Sun, Jan 1st, 2023 at 02:30 PM.
    harbie, GoJays and walkonby like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Skippy, harbie, Silk and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

harbie, Lynn49 and walkonby like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    65 (100%)

Good morning everyone.
    Skippy, harbie, Lynn49 and 2 others like this.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good morning!!

OMGOSH, @GoJays ...that "Open Here"??? I could almost believe it with the dummies out there!!!

Off to my optometrist for new lenses now that I have 20/20 distance vision after my cataract surgeries!! So excited!!!
    Unfortunately I'll have to leave these blue glasses there, lol....they take so long to get new lenses since they have to be sent away.

Enjoy your day, everyone!!!!
    Skippy, harbie, GoJays and 1 others like this.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by GoJays View Post

OMG! I just spit my water out!!!!! That’s the best one ever.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hope everyone had a great day!!!
    Skippy, harbie and walkonby like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

all great memes and comments! ( ty @GoJays , that kid on a leash one got me! )
    DH and I were feverishly entertained earlier with the Canada IIHF game ( Canada vs Slovakia! ) 4-3 O.T. win for us!!
    Bedard's first goal of the game broke the record for most goals for a 17 year old.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1610106237135519745

We half watched the NHL outdoor game, a Boston win over the Penguins.
    Then sadly and tragically we hear about the young NFL player who was taken off the field in critical condition. @Lynn49 you were probably watching the whole play unfold! I just hope this young player pulls through!

Buffalo Bills star Damar Hamlin is in "critical condition," after the 24-year-old safety collapsed Monday night during a game against the Cincinnati Bengals.
    Team trainers got to Hamlin within 10 seconds of his collapse, footage shows. CPR was administered to the player on the field before he was driven out of the
    stadium in an ambulance to a local hospital. NFL has postponed the game.

DH and I spent the better part of yesterday ( off and on, start, rest, repeat ) tearing down ALL the inside " overly decorated " living/dining room of Christmas stuff.
    I was meticulous though wanting all the items going back into their original packaging, then all items boxed or bagged to easily carry down to the basement.
    The last thing I left up was the bare tree because I wanted to make colour coded tags that will go on the ends of the branches. Couldn't find what I needed so the tree still stands.

However, today I tore down the front yard stuff all by myself, even unplugging and coiling up all the light sets. Clumsily though, I bumped DH's inukshuk statue and the stones all collapsed into a heap. One of my ceramic bunnies was atop it, so now his ear has been severed. UGH! I did try to reconstruct him but for sure DH will see it and probably say I built him up all wrong. Stay tuned.

DS brought all the boxes and bags to the basement today and I laboured to squeeze everything into this wonderful storage area., leaving just enough space for the tree when he gets packed up. I'm so grateful the mild weather gave me the opportunity to get the outdoor stuff packed up. I kept thinking...." what if snowfalls prevent me from doing this until March? " Better safe than sorry.
    Now on Tuesday it will be the backyard inflatables and a small bit of stuff out there to pack a way, that should be a quicker job, but I'll brew a large coffee before I start, just in case.
    Last edited by walkonby; Tue, Jan 3rd, 2023 at 12:24 AM.
    Skippy, harbie and GoJays like this.

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information