User Tag List

Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast
Results 1,516 to 1,530 of 1761
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: *Saskatchewan* Coupon Hunters - A place to share what coupons we find locally & deals

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by jennrav View Post
    I have a few of the $5 Maple leaf prime coupons that I want to use, but I cannot find this product anywhere, can anyone help me out????
    I do believe I saw them at Walmart on Betts on Saturday.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

They often have them on sale at Co-op for $10. That's the lowest price I have seen. If you go on scratch and save day it's even better. Every 1st Tuesday of the month.

Trading Score
    76 (100%)

So over a week ago I emailed dollaramma asking them why Saskatchewan is still not accepting coupons when all other locations across Canada are. I have yet to recieve an answer so I emailed them again. However, I am wondering if anyone else has tried using them recently? or emailed them and received a response? I saw somewhere on th is site that head office emailed them back saying all locations have been given the "ok" to start accepting them but I want to be sure before I go and try

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

I haven't tried but about 2 to 3 weeks ago I chatted with a cashier who knew nothing about coupons.

Love to now what answer you get.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hello all!

I am new to Saskatchewan and am looking for any tips and tricks people have to share because I was shocked at the cost of groceries here! My grocery budget has doubled!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome katvb89.

Coupons of course. Deals and sales, too. Are you from Ontario - food is definitely pricey out west.

Do you have a freezer - like cook or can? There's options in the summer for those. Do you have garden space?

Some people get the Good Food Box -- every 2 weeks I think it is you get a big box of veggies. You don't know for sure what you'll get but usually some standard ones - cucumbers, salad, carrots, etc.It's a community program where volunteers do a group buy and then pack the boxes up and drop off at distribution points - usually stores etc who agree to have things dropped off there. You pick your box up from the nearest distribution point.

There's also a good bread box program - again you get baking as well as bread and it's from a bakery that's offering skills training to youth.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by temmy_34 View Post
    So over a week ago I emailed dollaramma asking them why Saskatchewan is still not accepting coupons when all other locations across Canada are. I have yet to recieve an answer so I emailed them again. However, I am wondering if anyone else has tried using them recently? or emailed them and received a response? I saw somewhere on th is site that head office emailed them back saying all locations have been given the "ok" to start accepting them but I want to be sure before I go and try
    I think all Dollaramas have stopped taking coupons; they weren't getting reimbursed by the manufacturer, I believe. Personally, I wouldn't bother pursuing this any further (just my opinion). From what I heard on this forum, a lot of stores had difficulty implementing their own coupon policy, with inconsistencies all around.

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Hello Fellow Stooners!!
    Alright now this may sound a bit desperate but I am in HUGE need of huggies coupons from the last SS. Does anyone here have any to trade?! I figure it might be a lot better to trade with someone in my own province to ensure that I get them before friday as that's the last day I can PM diapers at LD.

If anyone can help me out please send a PM my way!
    I am looking for around 10 of each of the diaper ones! Don't need the wipes coupons
    I will also be looking for the new SS diaper coupons as well!!
    Or if anyone wants to get together for coffee on sunday and swap coupons that would be handy dandy as well that way I could do my LD shop sunday or monday and get a better deal on the diapers

I have a tradelist here..
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/236317-...pdated-canada/
    Last edited by shmeelady; Fri, Oct 14th, 2011 at 04:33 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi Everyone!
    Well after more than a year of reading/researching on SC, I finally bit the bullet and signed up (I'm too afraid I'll get addicted to being on here 24/7)!! Just wanted to stop in and say "Hi" to all my fellow couponers out there

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Ah shmeelady - wish I was home - away on a trip, I have lots I'd be happy to give you. When I get back next week, I'll send you a note with what I have.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Shmeelady... sent you a PM

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Thanks guys!
    I just realized that school starts in 4 1/2 short months. My goals before then were to fill DS's closet from floor to ceiling with diapers and pulls ups I am nearly there! have about 3 feet of empty space that needs filling. Stock up completely on formula, pediasure, wipes... and then of course stockpile for me and hubby which comes after babies needs

Seems like I have very little time to do this!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Spent my Friday night doing a little "pre christmas" shopping and pricing and found a TON of coupons, just thought I would share a few of what I found.
    B3G1 Knorr Sidekicks,sidedishes, sauces,seasonings, gravies, homestyle stock or soup exp dec31/12
    $1 on any Curel moisturizer 220Ml or larger exp dec 31/11
    2 DIFFERENT Olymel both for $2 off any frozen poultry product one exp Jan 31/13
    the other is Oct 31/13
    .50 off any vlasic pickles exp dec 31/11
    $1 off Lighthouse salad dressings exp dec 31/11
    .50 off Hero (jams or marmelade) exp dec /11
    .50 off Kashi 160g or 210g box of Kashi bars exp dec31/11
    $1 off ANY Kashi cereal product exp dec 31/11
    $1 off any johnsonville sausage product dec 31/12
    $1.50 off Booster Juice (Funky Monkey, Matcha Monsoon, Soymilk Slam) or any one made with soymilk. exp Feb 29/12
    .50WUB2 Nestle Pure Life sparklig 1L bottles or any 1 6 x 500ml case exp Mar 31/12
    $2 Purina one smartblend dry cat food exp mar 1/12
    $3 Purina one dry cat food exp feb1/12
    $2.50 Purina one smartblend exp feb1/12
    2 different $1 off ANY pantene (different than the brandsaver ones)
    1 exp oct 21/11 the other is dec 31/11
    B2G1 Ms. Vickies chips oct31/11
    $2 Aveeno Baby (any eczema care products) exp dec 31/11
    $1 off 2 Lysol toilet bowl cleaners exp dec 31/11
    Buy 2 tostitos/ruffles get a free dip exp dec 31/11
    .75 off Ritz munchables pretzel crackers 200g exp dec31/11
    Buy any nuitrisource Oasis juice and claim online and they will mail you a coupon for a FREE Oasis 960ml or 1.75L juice.

Okay I think that was mostly it!! Can't wait for the SS tomorrow.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

I have some questions. I am planning my first stacking trip in Regina at London Drugs this week. Any suggestions for Huggies or Pampers based on their sales? It will be hard for me to get my hands on Regina fliers in order to pm. What is the difference between Pampers Baby Dry and Pampers Snugglers? Which do you suggest?

I am planning on buying some Pampers and some Huggies. I am not really concerned about the sizes right now because I am just starting my baby stockpile. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I have so far
    Pampers
    $10 Pampers cheque good on Any Mega or larger, exp Dec 31, 2011
    $2 off wub any One Pampers Diapers Jumbo Pack or larger, exp Aug 31, 2012
    50c off wub any one Pampers Wipes, exp Aug 31, 2012
    total = $12 off any Pampers Mega pack or larger

Mailout - I am typing up the exact wording and do not think I can stack these
    $4 off wub any Pampers diapers and Pampers wipes (limit one coupon per purchase of product and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product purchased is strictly prohibited)
    2x $2 off wub any Pampers diapers (limit one coupon per purchase of product and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product purchased is strictly prohibited) 2 different UPCs

Huggies
    1x the last two smartsource inserts
    2x $3 off any one package of Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers, exp Oct 21 and Nov 11 (2 different UPCs)
    $2 off any one package of Huggies Diapers, exp Nov 11
    $1.50 off any one package of Huggies Diapers, exp Oct 21
    2x $1 off any package of Huggies Baby Wipes (64ct or larger), exp Nov 11 and Oct 21 (2 different UPCs)
    Mailouts from valid complaints
    4x $1 off any one Huggies product, exp March 31, 2012
    3x $2 off any one Huggies product, exp March 31, 2012
    4x $4 off any One Package of Huggies Diapers, exp March 31, 2012
    total =$16.50 off any one package of Huggies Little Movers Slip-on diapers

I am thinking about picking up a package of
    Huggies Naturals Care Baby Wipes - Fragrance Free - 216s $6.99 *sale*

I obviously may hold onto some of the "extra" coupons with long expiration dates in order to make better stacks at a later date.

Again, any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks
    Last edited by Angela273; Sat, Oct 15th, 2011 at 02:13 PM.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    386 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Angela273 View Post
    I have some questions. I am planning my first stacking trip in Regina at London Drugs this week. Any suggestions for Huggies or Pampers based on their sales? It will be hard for me to get my hands on Regina fliers in order to pm. What is the difference between Pampers Baby Dry and Pampers Snugglers? Which do you suggest?

I am planning on buying some Pampers and some Huggies. I am not really concerned about the sizes right now because I am just starting my baby stockpile. Any help is greatly appreciated.

Here is what I have so far
    Pampers
    $10 Pampers cheque good on Any Mega or larger, exp Dec 31, 2011
    $2 off wub any One Pampers Diapers Jumbo Pack or larger, exp Aug 31, 2012
    50c off wub any one Pampers Wipes, exp Aug 31, 2012
    total = $12 off any Pampers Mega pack or larger

Mailout - I am typing up the exact wording and do not think I can stack these
    $4 off wub any Pampers diapers and Pampers wipes (limit one coupon per purchase of product and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product purchased is strictly prohibited)
    2x $2 off wub any Pampers diapers (limit one coupon per purchase of product and quantities stated. Use of more than one manufacturer coupon per product purchased is strictly prohibited) 2 different UPCs

Huggies
    1x the last two smartsource inserts
    2x $3 off any one package of Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers, exp Oct 21 and Nov 11 (2 different UPCs)
    $2 off any one package of Huggies Diapers, exp Nov 11
    $1.50 off any one package of Huggies Diapers, exp Oct 21
    2x $1 off any package of Huggies Baby Wipes (64ct or larger), exp Nov 11 and Oct 21 (2 different UPCs)
    Mailouts from valid complaints
    4x $1 off any one Huggies product, exp March 31, 2012
    3x $2 off any one Huggies product, exp March 31, 2012
    4x $4 off any One Package of Huggies Diapers, exp March 31, 2012
    total =$16.50 off any one package of Huggies Little Movers Slip-on diapers

I am thinking about picking up a package of
    Huggies Naturals Care Baby Wipes - Fragrance Free - 216s $6.99 *sale*

I obviously may hold onto some of the "extra" coupons with long expiration dates in order to make better stacks at a later date.

Again, any suggestions are welcome.
    Thanks

Although I do not have any suggestions for pampers. SDM is having a sale on jumbo packs of huggies until friday $10.99 per pack. So if you readjust your stacks you can get a better deal and use less coupons! I will be PMing the RCSS baby booklet on Huggies Tubs of wipes they will be $3.49 and paired with the 2 $1 wipes from inserts and 2 $.75 ones from mailouts you can snag some free ones.

Page 102 of 118 FirstFirst ... 2 52 92 100 101 102 103 104 112 ... LastLast

Thread Information