User Tag List

Page 1443 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 443 943 1343 1393 1433 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1453 1493 1543 1943 2443 ... LastLast
Results 21,631 to 21,645 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

We went out to Humpty's for supper, it comes with a free kid's meal on Fridays. Dh had the tangler burger with curly fries. I tried their new potato pancake scrambler topped with bacon, scrambled eggs, corn, mozza cheese and cheddar cheese. Had a small apple sauce with it and a fruit bowl. I was only able to eat 1/2 of it, which has become my normal at this point in my twin pregnancy. LO had a pancake with strawberries on the side. He wanted nothing to do with the strawberry mixture. He ate the maraschino cherries from my fruit dish, curly fries, and some orange marmalade in addition to his pancake.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Chicken breasts, shredded cucumber, carrots with cold noodles and peanut/sesame sauce.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Tonight I am making homemade pizza using what we have on hand, homemade dough from the freezer, will make sauce using canned tomatoes and paste from my stock pile, cheese from the freezer, bacon from the freezer plus some pepperoni we bought a few week ago for something else. Will add some veggies when I go through the fridge and see what we have. Will also make a ranch salad to go with it.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Wanted to BBQ but too much rain so we are going to a small prime rib roast with potatoes, asparagus and Yorkshire pudding with lots of gravy.
    Natalka, ROMEO, Angela273 and 6 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

still deciding...I have lean ground beef (which can make just about anything ) and pork to make pepper steak (I like pork in it better than beef so really it will be pepper pork)..have a feeling the pepper steak will win later on.....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Ribs and potatoes and veggies.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

let a chicken self roast while I dashed across town, actually forgot it was in the oven until I opened the front door on my return. Made some unhealthy Stuff 'n Such and heated up 1/2 bag frozen peas. Time to ring the dinner bell and see who is hungry.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Got the bread machine out and made some pizza dough. I left it in for about 3-5 minutes too long so the crust is just shy of burned. Still totally edible and good tasting however.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

^ happens to me, too - but always still yummy!

Not cooking - not turning on a stove or an oven. Whatever husband brings home is fine with me.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

Dh is having M&C with roast ham. He hasn't been feeling well this week because of the combination of the heat at work and LO's cold.
    I'm making tuna macaroni salad and a glass of milk for myself. I haven't had that in ages and a post on SC reminded me of it.
    Help me out with Swagbucks and we can both earn gift cards and PayPal money
    Pm me for a referral link if you’d like to earn a $10 bonus! when you create your Checkout 51 rebate account
    Caddle Referral Code:
    ANGELA67343 and we will both earn $1 bonus

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Turned out husband brought home KFC - oh, what a shock! That's like him being surprized when I choose Chinese food, lol!
    Had the new anniversary bucket - pieces, popcorn chicken, and new onion rings. Got fries and gravy too.
    I'm a HUGE fan of onion rings of all types - but I wouldn't order these again. Too much breading and fairly spicey.

Lots left - just too hot to even want to eat much, really.

Sure will have to think what to make for tomorrow when son will come over.
    Something in the slowcooker, I would think - yes, I'll have to decide what to do tonight so I can take meat out.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

Frescho has Roast Beef on sale last week so I am doing a Roast Beef Dinner tonight. Roast Beef, Gravy, Mashed Potatoes and whatever veggies we choose, will look and see what we have a work from there.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

Roasted red pepper, egg and potato salad. Blueberry cheesecake for dessert.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Supposed to be over 30 today so I think burgers on the grill and a salad.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

pulled 2 containers of the lasagna from the freezer that DS made a few weeks ago. Washed and sliced up the berries that were threatening to over ripen on us, tossed them in a bowl with a few tsp of real sugar! ( oh for shame ) and will scoop the mixture into those yellow cake shells, layered with Cool Whip. ( 6 shells for a buck! ) I'll make a salad if I think anyone here will eat one, otherwise I am not bothering.

Oh!! and DH found an interesting recipe to use up the " need to be eaten soon " 6-7 tomatoes we have left. A pie!! I have never heard of tomato pie, but I suspected cheese would be involved and I was right. I'll just use the pre made frozen crusts, and snip some fresh basil from out back. Also I tossed another whole chicken in the oven about 1/2 hour ago, the one I made last night was nearly picked clean when I opened the fridge today, I used the last bits of breast/leg to make DD a quickie Butter Chicken meal to take to work. ( using PC blue menu jarred sauce ).

babies teach us acceptance

Thread Information