User Tag List

Page 15 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Tonight we had vegan sloppy joe's made from scratch. I have been craving these for a while and they are super easy to whip up. They have onions, red peppers and grated zucchini mixed in with TVP(Textrured Vegetable Protein) with spices and a tomato sauce. I served fries and a salad on the side.

Here is the cake I have been working on for hubby's birthday. It is a vegan Chocolate Raspberry Torte to Live for (no reason to die for this one..heehee). I only made it a double layer today instead of 4 layers to save calories...yeah right just means I can eat twice the amount!

Here is what it looks like on the inside (picture taken from a previous 4 layer cake of the same kind)

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wendy's Chili and for dessert Mini Toffee Scones with Icing (Made by Farmer's Market brand)
    <center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center><center></center>http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/FreebieChick
    http://www.winster.com/refer.jsp?uid=n30kdpgphys5r

Boo Radley Conspirator roseofblack25's Avatar
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

mmmmm all the vegan stuff sounds good that you make!

Search and win with SWAGBUCKS!

Banned
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We had a blast last night at friend's party. The food was sumptuous and tasty. I had gourmet cheese pizza and pasta with coke. The party ended with lovely strawberry ice cream. I wish you also enjoy this combination of food.<o:p></o:p>

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Last night - meat sauce with shell pasta and garlic bread, dessert was same as the day before - yogurt with strawberries & grapes (sorry for the fuzzy pic).

and these were for an evening snack watching the telly.....I found these at the Bulk Barn - I can't recall the price but they are a little more costly. But worth the extra $1 or so for a nice treat.......these are soooo yummy - sweet & salty.

Want to be like Redmouse? * Join me here at SC * Tell them Redmouse sent you!!

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Last night we had spaghetti with beef strips and snap peas sauteed in a sweet and spicy sesame sauce.
    it was so good it barely made it to the table, so no picture! Lol

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by itsjustmebub View Post
    Last night we had spaghetti with beef strips and snap peas sauteed in a sweet and spicy sesame sauce.
    it was so good it barely made it to the table, so no picture! Lol

I love sesame flavor. Do you use the roasted sesame seed oil? I love it. Got a shock though when i went to pick up a bottle at maxi they were $7.49. I think I'm making a trip to chinatown. That and Kikoman soy sauce. Yum.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    I love sesame flavor. Do you use the roasted sesame seed oil? I love it. Got a shock though when i went to pick up a bottle at maxi they were $7.49. I think I'm making a trip to chinatown. That and Kikoman soy sauce. Yum.
    Yeah I use sesame oil all the time, it adds SUCH a nice flavor! And I added sesame seeds too. mmmmm I want more... but I left my DH the leftovers. Aren't I kind?

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quick, lazy dinner of pretzel dogs today. I made the pretzel dough in the breadmachine then cut up some Yves chili tofu dogs, wrapped them in the dough, dipped them in a bath of baking soda and water and baked them. Voila dinner!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

french dip soup

one of these days i'll remember to take a pic b4 we eat
    $700 US and counting....
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ergo2

Everything is Awesome! :D
    Trading Score
    37 (100%)

char-grilled chicken burrito
    steaz - raspberry flavored sparkling green tea

Trading Score
    57 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ergo2 View Post
    french dip soup
    I am curious about what this is?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Last night we had Pineapple Chicken, tomato fried rice & broccoli. We'll probably have leftovers tonight.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Redmouse, did you make the pineapple chicken yourself? If so, please give recipe! If it's a frozen item, what's a good brand to try?
    Last night, had teriyaki steak (last M&M sale, very good!), corn and peas, thinly-sliced potatoes with butter and onion soup mix baked in foil packets (I love the crunchy bottoms!). Made four decent sized steaks, I took the smallest and couldn't finish. Son had one and a bit, so there were two left for husband. He ate those, along with copious amounts of potatoes and some veggies - then apologized, and said he was still hungry, so had a quad salami sandwich. I feel so bad when that happens! Oh to be as lean as he is with such a ferocious metabolism! (He's almost 6', 168 pounds - almost all of which is muscle from hard work!) I usually cook recipes meant for six people, lol!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    50 (100%)

Natalka: It's half and half on the pineapple chicken. I just used a bottle of VH's Pineapple Sauce and followed the recipie for the batter on the back. It's actually pretty easy to make. If you can't find the recipie on a bottle pm me and I'll send it to you.

The only thing I do differently is once I cube the chicken I boil it a few minutes before I dip it in the batter and fry.

DD who is very fussy actually likes this meal....but last night she put her chicken pieces on a piece of pita bread with lettice, tomatoe & cheese and drizzled a bit of the sauce on top.

BTW - DH sounds yummy too LOL!

Page 15 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 5 13 14 15 16 17 25 65 115 515 1015 ... LastLast

Thread Information