User Tag List

Page 229 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 129 179 219 227 228 229 230 231 239 279 329 729 1229 ... LastLast
Results 3,421 to 3,435 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Rotini with homemade spagetti sauce made Monday.........mmmmmm, second day this week because the husband requested it.
    I feel evil !!!!

Lua
    Female
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by VeeVee View Post
    Tonight its cabbage rolls made with pickled cabbages YUM!
    Homemade bread and salad
    yummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

i'm going to try my hand at some tuna cakes i think bc i have leftover tuna in the fridge.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! Get free amazon $!!!
    My Blog: http://mypinkthumb.com

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Homemade hamburger/veggie/alphabet soup, with garlic cheese biscuits, and apple crisp...it has been snowing here for four days straight...need comfort food!
    http://superpoints.com/refer/hockeymomma
    Click here to join me at Superpoints and get free Amazon GCs!!

Trading Score
    103 (100%)

tonight is gona be hamburger helper with cheesy garlic bread and spinach salad(with apples) and for desert is left over fruits (apples,strawberrys,grapes and honeydew) with my homemade cream cheese,marshmellow and pinaple fruit dip

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

purdee your only 3 hours away so if you leave now you will make it to dinner
    tonight DH wanted macaroni with my special meat sauce and ill be having a salad with extra cucumbers mmmm m mmmmm my fave :D

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

having homemade toasted meatball subs and caesar salad

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

tonight was bbq'd hamburgers. dh wanted "just plain ol" burgers with cheese so I mixed lea and perrings, bullseye bbq sauce and grated onion and topped it with extra old sharp cheddar Mmmmmmm, while I stuffed mine with sundried tomaters and feta cheese and grated onion and topped it with homemade tzatziki. YUMERS!!!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

so i made some kale chips for the first time its not that bad the only problem i added a tad mit more then what i needed for evoo and over baked them a tad bit hehe ill try again tomorrow and decide if i like em or not anybody have any other ideas i can use kale for

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Turkish_DeLight View Post
    so i made some kale chips for the first time its not that bad the only problem i added a tad mit more then what i needed for evoo and over baked them a tad bit hehe ill try again tomorrow and decide if i like em or not anybody have any other ideas i can use kale for
    I LOVE KALE!!! This is how I always make it and I really love it...I wash and chop up the kale, then I mince garlic (I like alot but you can add as much or as little as you like). I add about 1/2 cup of water to a pot, add the kale and 2 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch or two of salt. Cover and let steam/cook the kale will shrink so be forewarned haha when you chop it up there is so much butt hen it shrinks. about half way thru I add the garlic and stir ita few times in the Kale...cook altogether for about 30 min. Its a great side dish and kale is packed with vitamins and nutrients!
    Enjoy!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Tonight my mom is making goulash over whole wheat pasta...and we will be having Kale as a side dish thanks to Turkish Delight for reminding me hehe

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

No idea about dins tonight. Hubs is working late so it's just me and the dog . Maybe I'll visit my parents (depending on what they are having )

Trading Score
    124 (100%)

I use kale in a meatball soup similar to the italian wedding soup.
    Last nite, I put my hubby in charge of cooking the pork tenderloin so he made it with a yummy mushroom sauce and baked potato on the side.
    Tonite, he wants pizza hut!!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight is steamed salmon fillets with dill, grilled asparagus with olive oil and sea salt, and perhaps a Sidekick of DH's choice. Or there is a new carton of Peppermint ice cream in the freezer.....mmmmmmmmm.....yummy!
    I feel evil !!!!

Trading Score
    19 (100%)

I LOVE KALE!!! This is how I always make it and I really love it...I wash and chop up the kale, then I mince garlic (I like alot but you can add as much or as little as you like). I add about 1/2 cup of water to a pot, add the kale and 2 tbsp olive oil, and a pinch or two of salt. Cover and let steam/cook the kale will shrink so be forewarned haha when you chop it up there is so much butt hen it shrinks. about half way thru I add the garlic and stir ita few times in the Kale...cook altogether for about 30 min. Its a great side dish and kale is packed with vitamins and nutrients!
    Enjoy!
    i LOVE garlic ill give this a try for tonight with my leek and ground beef lasagna and salad (yes i have to admit i have been addicted to salad lately)

Tonight my mom is making goulash over whole wheat pasta...and we will be having Kale as a side dish thanks to Turkish Delight for reminding me hehe
    glad to be a helpful reminder in keeping my friends healthy hehe mmm goulash is so good

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    No idea about dins tonight. Hubs is working late so it's just me and the dog . Maybe I'll visit my parents (depending on what they are having )
    hun whatever they are having still go cause no matter who it is a moms dish is always soooo good

Quote Originally Posted by Purdee View Post
    I use kale in a meatball soup similar to the italian wedding soup.
    Last nite, I put my hubby in charge of cooking the pork tenderloin so he made it with a yummy mushroom sauce and baked potato on the side.
    Tonite, he wants pizza hut!!
    ooooo maybe ill add kale into a meatball soup we make thanx for the idea

Quote Originally Posted by evilbon View Post
    Tonight is steamed salmon fillets with dill, grilled asparagus with olive oil and sea salt, and perhaps a Sidekick of DH's choice. Or there is a new carton of Peppermint ice cream in the freezer.....mmmmmmmmm.....yummy!
    drool peppermint ice cream

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

everyone's dinner sounds soo yummy!

We are just having homeade perogies, chicken and some kinda veggies....

Thread Information