User Tag List

Page 2431 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 1431 1931 2331 2381 2421 2429 2430 2431 2432 2433 2441 2481 2531 ... LastLast
Results 36,451 to 36,465 of 38274
Like Tree169189Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I thawed a big container of Borscht whichi had for dinner tonight! Last month i made enough to last the winter.
    ROMEO, walkonby, cath007 and 3 others like this.

Trading Score
    314 (100%)

Going to the cabin just for the night so I'm thinking about breaking in a new cast iron dutch oven that I bought recently. Might be a good day for a beef stew to simmer on the wood stove!
    ROMEO, walkonby, cath007 and 2 others like this.

Must Coupon, Must Save :) SassyAshley's Avatar
    Trading Score
    64 (100%)

I finally did my Costco shop I have been putting off for weeks so tonight for dinner we will have:

BBQ Chicken Caesar Wrap for me, BBQ Chicken Wings for Mom and we will both have Oven Fries
    ROMEO, walkonby and cath007 like this.
    2022 is going to be my year, the year I find organization in my life and the year I focus on myself,
    follow along as tackle day to day life and whatever else 2021 throws at me:

https://www.instagram.com/thelife.ofsassy

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Cream of leak soup and the leftover quiche,and a good bread !!! Happy Saturday!!!
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.
    The goal is to live day by day not to much thinking hahaha !!!!
    I love to save money!!! Frugal life hahaah !!!

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

This came out of left field but I made a 7 layer nacho/taco dip thing.

I became inspired when I grabbed a 900 gram bag of Armstrong shredded Tex-Mex using that printable $2.00 off coupon that @cath007 posted for us. Jury still out if the final OOP I paid ( $11.99 ) was a deal or not? Oh well, it sure did save me a step.
    Normally I never buy shredded cheese because of the controversy with the cellulose they add to it.

The addition of lemon juice to the cream cheese/sour cream bottom layer gave it a delightful tangy taste.
    DH helped at the very end with the fine dicing of all the crunchy veggies for the top.
    We watched the Jays play one of their best games while noshing on this with Tostito chips.

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

A big Margharrita Pizza cooked on wood stove that my marraine(auntie ) give to me when we went to visit her after going to the orchard!!! Fresh from the orchard baked apples turnovers for dessert!!! Happy Sunday!!!
    SnowFlakey and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

No idea but will go get some grocery today so I will decide with that !!!! Happy Monday!!! I know I am craving hamburgers or shepards pie so........
    edit: we are having salmon with chinese rice and a garden salad with ranch dressing

the salmon with other things like momenti pizza entered thos morning have no space so we will have it for dinner
    hamburgers and shephard pie will eait tuesday and wednesday
    Last edited by cath007; Mon, Oct 4th, 2021 at 02:59 PM.
    SnowFlakey and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Hamburgers with all the fixings and probably oven fries.Happy day
    walkonby and SassyAshley like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

DS cooked up 8 thick burgers on Saturday, so between that and cold cuts on hand, coleslaw, and other salad things, we're good until maybe Wedneday night. I'll make a more serious effort to cook something up then.

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Havent had a Margharetti pizza in almost 2 years! They are soooooooo good. Anyway, last night i made a Beef & Broccoli Stirfry from stuff i had hanging around in the fridge. Topped it over Uncle Bens Bistro Rice. Was really good. Enough leftover for hubby for tonight.

Sunday for dinner i had DS and the kids come over after hockey. I didnt feel like cooking so this is what i made. I four 6 hot dog buns and 6 hamburger buns in the freezer. Defrosted the weiners and all the buns. Toasted the buns and grilled the weiners. Made 6 hot dogs and and 6 dog burgers (sliced the hot dogs in half and then in half again; sliced some onions, tomatoes and lettuce.) So we had Hot Dogs and Dog Burgers a la Moi! And i made some PC potato wedges. Went over great. Goes to show you kids will eat just about anything. Oh and i also cut up some cauliflour, drizzled some oil over the cauliflour and then topped it with Parmesan Cheese and baked it at 375 for 30 minutes. A whole head of cauliflour and i didnt event get a piece. It was all gone before i even sat down to eat.
    Last edited by SnowFlakey; Tue, Oct 5th, 2021 at 11:57 AM.
    ROMEO, walkonby and cath007 like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by SnowFlakey View Post
    Havent had a Margharetti pizza in almost 2 years! They are soooooooo good. Anyway, last night i made a Beef & Broccoli Stirfry from stuff i had hanging around in the fridge. Topped it over Uncle Bens Bistro Rice. Was really good. Enough leftover for hubby for tonight.

Sunday for dinner i had DS and the kids come over after hockey. I didnt feel like cooking so this is what i made. I four 6 hot dog buns and 6 hamburger buns in the freezer. Defrosted the weiners and all the buns. Toasted the buns and grilled the weiners. Made 6 hot dogs and and 6 dog burgers (sliced the hot dogs in half and then in half again; sliced some onions, tomatoes and lettuce.) So we had Hot Dogs and Dog Burgers a la Moi! And i made some PC potato wedges. Went over great. Goes to show you kids will eat just about anything. Oh and i also cut up some cauliflour, drizzled some oil over the cauliflour and then topped it with Parmesan Cheese and baked it at 375 for 30 minutes. A whole head of cauliflour and i didnt event get a piece. It was all gone before i even sat down to eat.
    @SnowFlakey I believe they refer to that as " necessity being the Mother of invention ". Isn't it great when we can WOW the kids with the simplest of offerings. You obviously neglected to mention your secret ingredient.....love.
    cath007 and SnowFlakey like this.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

dinner tonight is whatever anyone makes for themselves because I'll be too busy prepping a very late night nosh to welcome DD. ( she cannot get here till then ). That menu is just pure yumminess.

However, the best part will be Thursday, when we will sit down for our faux or early Thanksgiving dinner.
    ( Four of us now! )
    Menu is 2 large turkey breasts ( bones all removed ), with stuffing between them, roasted ( cranberry sauce ) as well as a small precooked ham, heated and sliced ( no effort there )
    A bit of a turn on the mashed sweet potatoes, the recipe folds in coconut whipped topping along with lime juice, green onion, cumin, salt, and cinnamon.
    Regular mashed for the traditionalists ( yawn! )
    Asparagus spears, oven roasted carrots, crunchy raw bell pepper slices.
    Then a pumpkin pie for dessert. Cheating by using a frozen Tenderflake crust. It's a Gay Lea recipe, which just means they want you to use their brand of sour cream. I am not...lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

How wonderful your DD is coming home, enjoy your faux dinner tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by walkonby View Post
    dinner tonight is whatever anyone makes for themselves because I'll be too busy prepping a very late night nosh to welcome DD. ( she cannot get here till then ). That menu is just pure yumminess.

However, the best part will be Thursday, when we will sit down for our faux or early Thanksgiving dinner.
    ( Four of us now! )
    Menu is 2 large turkey breasts ( bones all removed ), with stuffing between them, roasted ( cranberry sauce ) as well as a small precooked ham, heated and sliced ( no effort there )
    A bit of a turn on the mashed sweet potatoes, the recipe folds in coconut whipped topping along with lime juice, green onion, cumin, salt, and cinnamon.
    Regular mashed for the traditionalists ( yawn! )
    Asparagus spears, oven roasted carrots, crunchy raw bell pepper slices.
    Then a pumpkin pie for dessert. Cheating by using a frozen Tenderflake crust. It's a Gay Lea recipe, which just means they want you to use their brand of sour cream. I am not...lol

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Meatloaf, green beans and red potatoes roasted with olive oil and rosemary

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Shephard pie with homemade fruits chow chow,zucchini relish and marinated beets with a garden salad.Apples turnovers for dessert!!!! Happy Wednesday!!!

Thread Information