User Tag List

Page 546 of 2552 FirstFirst ... 46 446 496 536 544 545 546 547 548 556 596 646 1046 1546 ... LastLast
Results 8,176 to 8,190 of 38276
Like Tree169192Likes

Thread: What's For Dinner?

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

But I thought mine would too, he's a big eater, lol - had no trouble going to work events - their free lunches from companies, etc. - oh, well, I'll just gently try to encourage him!

Trading Score
    56 (100%)

Thank goodness for this thread, you guys reminded me to figure out what to make for dinner! lol

Oktoberfest sausages with roasted baby potatoes and peas.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

so far I know what we are having for dessert...rice pudding (Had to use up some of the cheap natrel milk with todays expiry date) I didnt have the right kind of rice though so I used uncle bens....I hope it turns out!
    Its cool out today so I think I will be making chili topped with some of my FREE kraft texmex shredded cheese and served with tostitos.
    Has anyone ever put sour cream on chilli? I love this stuff but no one else here does.
    Happy cooking!
    A little goes a long way!

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

beef stew over pasta

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ummali View Post
    so far I know what we are having for dessert...rice pudding (Had to use up some of the cheap natrel milk with todays expiry date) I didnt have the right kind of rice though so I used uncle bens....I hope it turns out!
    Its cool out today so I think I will be making chili topped with some of my FREE kraft texmex shredded cheese and served with tostitos.
    Has anyone ever put sour cream on chilli? I love this stuff but no one else here does.
    Happy cooking!

I ALWAYS put sour cream on chilli maybe that's party because I make it really spicey

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kazm-l View Post

My ds went to oreinetation day at the Uni - free burger and hotdogs too and free drink. You can imagine he was quite happy
    I'm sure he was thrilled! The line for the free food was basically 80% guys LOL. They were ramming in as many burgers as they could haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Natalka View Post
    Aw, you guys, what to do with a shy son who won't go to those things? My son just won't go to them! I'm so worried he'll miss out on all the fun orientation/welcome stuff at his college!
    Aww that's to bad! He def needs to be attending all the fun orientation and frosh week! He's gonna miss out on all the awesome stuff the college is throwing for the students. Does he have a friend yet in his program? All you need is one other person to hang around with and your set. Or he could sign up for some clubs, great way to meet people. Tell him life is just to short to be shy, go out there and have some fun

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

So I just tasted my rice pudding its tastes ok...the base is yummy but the rice kinda ruins it...if anyone wants to know if you can make rice pudding with converted rice....the answer is yes...but it isnt very good

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by harbie View Post
    I ALWAYS put sour cream on chilli maybe that's party because I make it really spicey
    Im gonna try it tonight...I dont know what is wrong with my family...how can they not like sour cream...I will admit I have weird kids...I made chicken fingers and fries with ceasar salad a few weeks ago and they only ate salad...what kid doesnt like chicken fingers and fries??????

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I made chicken and cheese stuffed canneloni noodles, garlic bread and coleslaw. yummy.
    I think I am going to run a round outside all naakid and such.... I need a vacation!! Jail house here I come!!!!

Sexy Canadian Genius Miss_April's Avatar
    Trading Score
    11 (100%)

I am going to a BBQ today (yes, again LOL) So I'm thinking its the usual BBQ classics.

I think I will also make a Bday cake and bring it along. I just have to have cake on my Bday hahaha.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post
    I am going to a BBQ today (yes, again LOL) So I'm thinking its the usual BBQ classics.

I think I will also make a Bday cake and bring it along. I just have to have cake on my Bday hahaha.
    Happy Birthday :D

All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Miss_April View Post

All my children have fur Wendark's Avatar
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Tonight will be perogies and salad - and I have to select a side dish from the stash in the pantry.

Trading Score
    203 (100%)

So I just tasted my rice pudding its tastes ok...the base is yummy but the rice kinda ruins it...if anyone wants to know if you can make rice pudding with converted rice....the answer is yes...but it isnt very good
    I make rice pudding alot but I always use pearl rice and cook it forever with milk. In Denmark it is common to make it with just a touch of salt for flavour and then eat it with a pat of butter in the middle and heavy handley sprinkled with cinnamon and sugar. After it is cooled you add almond extract, sugar, whipped cream and sliced almonds

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Happy cooking!
    I do!
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Thread Information