User Tag List

Page 503 of 1381 FirstFirst ... 3 403 453 493 501 502 503 504 505 513 553 603 1003 ... LastLast
Results 7,531 to 7,545 of 20707
Like Tree1765Likes

Thread: SC Fake Twitter Thread!!!!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Well, I've made biscotti, fruit cake, two kinds of cookies, cranberry bread. Now I have to make shortbread, and I don't know what else... oh yeah, cranberry sauce for Christmas dinner. Off to baking I go.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

go jay, that all sounds yummie

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Wow just got major attitude from a cashier at Loblaws. First she calls the girl on the phone and says "She(meaning me) has $1 WUB2 and they are .50 cents each do I have to give it to her? Oh lordy I can feel a smackdown coming on. Then she forgets to put one through which I saw on the screen but waited until after to check the printout. I was right of course but she says "No I'n gonna show you" then turns her back and mutters something. Then she opens the coupons drawer to show me but she didn't notice the 4th one was under her feet. I said I gave you 4 and the other one is on the floor. Then she just shoves it to me and says go over to the CS desk and they will fix it. No sorry I was wrong or anything like that. So I promptly told the service desk I don't need to be treated like that and there are many other places to shop and that piece of crap needs an attitude adjustment and the head cashier even has the guts to mutter something at me in Italien when I turned my back to leave. WOW too bad I didn't have time to stay and complain to the real manager. The staff at that Loblaws are usually very good especially 2 young men who work at night and I have no problems with using coupons. Now I know why I never go during the day.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (82%)

Ugh dead tired!! I need to catch up on my sleep before christmas or Im going to fall asleep and burn the turkey lol. My house still smells like the cabbage rolls me and DH made last night.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

Busy doing nothing!! Thinking of all the stuff I could be doing.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

When you buy a gift for a couple do you not think of both people ?

Smart Canuck GottaLoveFreeebies's Avatar
    Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Just spent 2 hours in line to see Santa....

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by YesI'mcheap View Post
    I try, My cousin loves acdc and her husband loves golf. So in their gift bag I put an acdc box set for her and golf balls for him. I also put some mugs, candies, sense and spray that I got with my FPC and on the side I also put the jeff fox worthy you know you're a red neck game that I got for $5.00 at walmart. I hope that's good enough.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

that is great Cabmonk. You are thoughful of both parties.

Trading Score
    80 (100%)

What happened?

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

SIL that said they couldn't send a gift. Sent a gift after my DH asked his Brother what is up. They sent a gift that only my husband would use and but signed my name on the card too. Also sent a ultrasound photo of there baby and wrote we can't wait to be parents (I can't hve kids and it's like rubbing salt in a wound). I should say this is not the first time they have rubbed my nose in the fact I can't have children.
    Last edited by YesI'mcheap; Mon, Dec 21st, 2009 at 03:52 PM.

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

SIL that said they couldn't send a gift. Sent a gift after my DH asked his Brother what is up. They sent a gift that only my husband would use and but signed my name on the card too. Also sent a ultrasound photo of there baby and wrote we can't wait to be parents (I can't hve kids and it's like rubbing salt in a wound). I should say this is not the first time they have rubbed my nose in the fact I can't have children.
    The more I read about your family in law the more I am in awe at how you handle it. The untra sound pic and saying is way over board...how insensitive of them...can we say NO CLASSS??
    When buying a gift for a couple ...then yes think of both ppl or don't send one at all.
    I always say that if someone has to be mean or put someone else down, they do it to make themself feel better bc there lives are less then perfect.

Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks Vee. My Dh is going to freak on Christmas morning ( if I don't tell him first) when we open the gifts and see the crap. I think Dh is going to blow when he see the photo.
    Last edited by YesI'mcheap; Mon, Dec 21st, 2009 at 04:24 PM.

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Back from the matinee. I LOVE this show, it's coming back in 2 yrs, so have a looong wait to see it again. Always nice to have a happy ending in a Xmas story.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Usually at the very least I will put some stuff that I think both could use. Even if I don't have an idea what to get each of them. Even if I took out the acdc stuff and golf balls. I could still give them this gift bag and one of them wouldn't feel left out.
    Last edited by cabmonk; Mon, Dec 21st, 2009 at 05:14 PM.