User Tag List

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast
Like Tree2397Likes

Thread: The Cat Club

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Aw cute cats

One day when I am in a house I want to have a whole bunch of cats and big dogs
    I especially love Bernese Mountain Dogs, Newfoundlands, St.Bernards, Huskies, Alaskan Malamutes, Rottweilers, Retrievers, and others I just can't think of right now

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    214 (100%)

My cat, King, loves to hunts bugs. Good thing for me as I live in the basement suite of a house that was built in 1915.
    We adopted him from the Humane Society in Estevan 2 1/2yrs ago when he was about 1 1/2yrs old. One of the employees told us about his antics during his short (3 month) stay with them. She said that he would dump over his food, water, and litter box. Then he would splash people nearby who were cleaning other cages. hehe He is a smart kitty.
    He only goes outside for walks on his harness. When I am home for the summer I will clip him up in the backyard and generally let him stay there as long as he likes.
    He sleeps at the foot of my bed.
    He's a talkative cat.
    He likes to nuzzle your face. I'm allergic (and I own cats), so I taught him to give kisses on command. He will touch his nose to your. That way he gets the closeness he wants, but I don't get a big face full of dander.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

your cats are adorable!!!! Countess it sounds like if you get a house it will be full of life! and love too! My kitty loves me! some people think that cats don't love people and they are antisocial and stuff but cats are not that way. My cat actually is more clingy and than my dog was! He hates being alone and loves company despite trying to keep up his image at times that he doesn't need anyone! lol he has to be with people or near people or he goes crazy! But sometimes he tries to act like he could care less about the people in the room but if you leave-he follows! Angela your kitty sounds great! I love smart cats! He sounds like he has a lot of character!
    Please take a moment to visit my blog! www.heatherv11.wordpress.com

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by dealsniffer View Post
    Countess it sounds like if you get a house it will be full of life! and love too!
    I love animals and can't imagine not having pets. They complete the family

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by thecountess View Post
    I love animals and can't imagine not having pets. They complete the family
    You're so right!

Before I got Lily dog, I went 3 yrs without a pet (previous pet was a cockatiel who died at 16.5). I had really serious health issues at the time, so it wouldn't have been fair to a pet, although I did spend most of that time looking for a dog (Lily was a fluke meeting at the shelter). I've since sworn to never go a day without having a critter in the house. After all, there's always someone needing a new human.

For a smile, see our vids: http://www.youtube.com/lilyquincy

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

One night I was applying some skin-care serum and dropped the lid of the tube. The round lid rolled under the dresser. My cat was sitting on bed watching me as usual. I said to him, "would you please pick it up for me? My arm is too big to get underneath." He looked at me quietly. I thought he just ignored me.
    A few seconds later I heard some noise and looked down. My cat was reaching out one of his arms underneath the dresser to try to get the lid for me. He was trying so hard to stretch and switch arms that I was worried he would get a cramp.
    I was so impressed and touched.
    From then on whenever I dropped something underneath the dresser, I never had to worry about it, as by the end of the day I would always find the object lying on the floor in my eyesight, right beside the dresser.
    ************************ <a href="http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/t4tintin">Get Free Gift Cards from Swagbucks</a>
    <a href="https://livingsocial.com/redeem_invite/25197464-ellemo?ref=lnk">Get $5 Credit from LivingSocial by entering email</a>

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last edited by t4tintin; Fri, Sep 25th, 2009 at 05:23 PM.

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

How gorgeous, tintin!!! And almost life-size, lol!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

here is another photo of Felix I wanted to share that I did for the paint it pink contest but I was not able to upload to the site for some reason even after several tries. I still want to share it at least. It is cute and he was not really happy being dressed in pink but he was willing. I told him it was for charity which it was supposed to be! but ended up not being used. So his photo shoot didn't go to waste I will share it here!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I resized it to put on here-I think I am just going to try upload now that it is resized. I will let you know if I get it into the contest. Each vote gives like $2 to Breast Cancer so it's a really great cause!

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

haha-I resized it and it uploaded! I will give details once it is posted on the site. If he could get a few dollars donated to charity at least then he may feel getting dressed in pink may have been worth it! lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

there is one other one that is kind of cute but I don't know if I would put it in a contest. He stopped to smell the flowers! lol

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

He has a really sweet face dealsniffer

Banned
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

aww that pink one is cute!

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

What a handsome cat Dealsniffer. I love the pink picture where he is smelling the flower.
    The average dog
    is nicer
    than the average person.

Page 5 of 112 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 105 ... LastLast

Thread Information