User Tag List

Page 412 of 450 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast
Results 6,166 to 6,180 of 6738
Like Tree3358Likes

Thread: The Official and ONLY Place to Discuss Negative Trade Experiences + Trade Blacklist

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

good points!

I tend to stick with the usual suspects when it comes to my rare trades, so my rating never increases lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Tbites View Post
    This isn't directly related to the topic of the thread and I'm pretty sure TG12 knows I'm not trying to start a riot here. I think it should be mentioned that for those of us with higher trade ratings it's easy to forget that getting past the 15 rating threshold is important when you're first trying to get traders to trust you... so every rating "counts" for newbie traders.

I believe at the time of posting the OP had 14

On a personal note, one of the reasons I feel "safer" trading on SC than anywhere else is because of our rating system, which wouldn't exist if everyone omitted to rate.... just sayin'
    Angela273, Insane and Tbites like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree, that's rude. At least reply. Obviously you cared enough to ask.

Just wanted to mention it may take those people a bit longer to leave feedback because they could be away. Earlier this year we went away and I left feedbacks several weeks later than expected

A lot of people here just wait for you to leave feedback for them before they even bother. Because of this, I think people have already forgotten the trade, and fail to leave me ANY feedback

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    IMO low or high rating one should leave a rating especially when asked!!! Lets the other trade know the trade was received. Ticks me right off and I messaged a trader just last week to ask if my end was received and no reply and no rating!??!! RUDE !!
    Angela273 and sdddmd like this.
    Apply every possible promo code to your cart, at every store that you visit (and get points for cash back on top of that?). It's sweet and easy with HONEY.

Always use Ebates and get cash back at over 600 online stores! Use this link to get $5, FREE

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coyote00 View Post
    A rider on one of my trains just rec`d a negative from someone totally unrelated to mine. I have yet to receive a confirmation that the person in queston has mailed after sending a PM and posting a message on her profile. When I did visit her profile I was alarmed because there were several people inquiring about where their trades were. Like I said there were no negatives when she joined. This Friday is the 2nd week mark for my train and envies will be sent home on Tuesday with or without her envie.

My question is, what type of rating should I provide. Missing envies happen all the time yet it would seem that there is an underlying problem(s) with this rider who prior to joining my train had a spotless trade rating.
    When envies don't show up but no one is really 'out' coupons, a neutral should be left, that way others are aware of a potential issue.
    I assume you mean alicia123, none of her prior ratings are recent either, I hope she is ok and can sort all this out
    coyote00 and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    456 (100%)

Yes, I hope that she is alright also. Thanks for the advice
    PammieD likes this.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I left a positive trade rating the other day for a trader who has under 20 rating and the trader thanked me for my rating and mentioned they had not yet received the trade. I was not concerned about her not getting her end yet as the trade was only made on Oct.28. But I guess I should of been because she contacted Pix over it. I have 990 positive trades with 556 different people and can assure everyone the trade was sent and I didn't wait the the standard to receive her end first to post and posted before I received hers. I always contact traders that have not left rating for me to see if there end had arrive if I have not received a rating after 2 weeks. Then I wait a full mth before replacing. Since these coupons don't expire till the spring there is no worry of them expiring soon. Just wanted to post here so i don't get a negative rating for a trade that IMO is not late.
    Last edited by ccmp1974; Fri, Nov 8th, 2013 at 07:38 AM.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by ccmp1974 View Post
    I left a positive trade rating the other day for a trader who had 11 rating (now 12) and the trader thanked me for my rating and mentioned they had not yet received the trade. I was not concerned about her not getting her end yet as the trade was only made on Oct.28. But I guess I should of been because she contacted Pix over it. I have 990 positive trades with 556 different people and can assure everyone the trade was sent and I didn't wait the the standard to receive her end first to post and posted before I received hers. I always contact traders that have not left rating for me to see if there end had arrive if I have not received a rating after 2 weeks. Then I wait a full mth before replacing. Since these coupons don't expire till the spring there is no worry of them expiring soon. Just wanted to post here so i don't get a negative rating for a trade that IMO is not late.
    Oct. 28th?? Not time to panic yet, maybe after 3 weeks I would start to question but that is too early.
    ccmp1974, mcminsen, sdddmd and 5 others like this.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

I agree, Oct 28 is no biggie on Nov 8.

I've noticed envelopes from Quebec have been really slow to arrive lately (nearly 1 month), while ones from BC have been lightning fast (4 days).
    Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    Oct. 28th?? Not time to panic yet, maybe after 3 weeks I would start to question but that is too early.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I just got a trade today from Oct.21.
    cherielake and torontogal12 like this.
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

CP is all over the place. I sent 500 invites for an event at work 2 weeks ago, obviously some people are slow to RSVP etc but the ones for BC seemed to get there really quickly while the Toronto ones just started RSVPing yesterday
    Angela273 and PammieD like this.
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Mastermind
    Trading Score
    277 (100%)

I hear you I got a trade from b.c in 2 days to Ontario-yet I am still waiting on a trade from within Ontario(oct18) the other trader is is waiting too

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    159 (100%)

Ok now I've really decided that I won't trade with new people anymore, regardless of how badly I need something.

One person messaged me with a huge wish list that took me a long time to count up and type everything I had for her. I even told her that I could get more of one particular coupon that she wanted because the store tearpad was still full.

She ignored two messages and when I asked her whether she was actually going to do this or not, she bailed because she is too busy?

She was the one who messaged ME in the first place. To my post that said I needed a very quick trade. I'm busy too, but you made me waste my time. But my time isn't important right?
    Last edited by torontogal12; Tue, Nov 12th, 2013 at 01:00 PM.
    Angela273, Tbites and Valerey like this.

Trading Score
    565 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by torontogal12 View Post
    Ok now I've really decided that I won't trade with new people anymore, regardless of how badly I need something.

One person messaged me with a huge wish list that took me a long time to count up and type everything I had for her. I even told her that I could get more of one particular coupon that she wanted because the store tearpad was still full.

She ignored two messages and when I asked her whether she was actually going to do this or not, she bailed because she is too busy?

She was the one who messaged ME in the first place. To my post that said I needed a very quick trade. I'm busy too, but you made me waste my time. But my time isn't important right?
    I know what you mean.
    I have had that happen many times but not just with new traders.
    I won't trade with those traders.

Open a Tangerine (ING DIRECT) Account with $100 & use my Orange Key 22115175S1 we will both get $50.00

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by coupon girl View Post
    I hear you I got a trade from b.c in 2 days to Ontario-yet I am still waiting on a trade from within Ontario(oct18) the other trader is is waiting too
    I think it really depends on their local PO, mine was going to Vancouver so between major cities and took 5 business days, if they live in a more rural area or on the Island, add mailing time in general

I can't think of many envies I have sent recently that were delivered within CP's suggested mailing times
    Angela273 and PammieD like this.
    ~ ~ ~

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    245 (100%)

I mail from downtown Vancouver and my envelopes get to Ontario very quickly. When I mail from my home in the suburbs it usually adds about three days.
    So many coupons....so little time!

Trading Score
    408 (100%)

CP and I are not on good terms right now. I called in with a major complaint earlier this wk. Our carrier left one of the main doors of the community box unlocked and so when i went to get my mail, I could access about 12 houses worth. I could also access the parcel pick up box at thr bottom of the unot that just happened to have quite a few bundles if undelivered mail! Wtf!

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Page 412 of 450 FirstFirst ... 312 362 402 410 411 412 413 414 422 ... LastLast

Thread Information